Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually (72021 Views)

Nigerians Share Their Experiences With The Agberos In Onitsha / Do Not Surrender Your Country To Agberos And Almajiris Again / Ize-Iyamu To Train, Rehabilitate ‘Agberos’ In Empowerment, Transitional Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Gunboysavage(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Calling money is sweet on lips. It takes a second to disappear into the thin air.

If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Aidejay(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2021
where is all that money going to? with those bad roads and terrible living conditions in that state.

5 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by tamdun: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2021
BigSarah:

You don't know what ICIR is do you? Needless to ask your comment shows you don't.
Like I said earlier, are Igbos their town Cryer?

5 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2021
AkalaJ:
Why this fixation with Lagos branch of NURTW, when it's not as if it is the only state where they operate?

Because Lagos NURTW excesses is too much

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2021
tamdun:
Ur attention is on Lagos alone, Igbo people obsession with Lagos is irritating walahi

igbos owns lagos. Argue with ur father

4 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Jakarod: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Wow
Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Joromi1: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2021
I know the aim of this post. Let me make it clearer. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by SmartPolician: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2021
What drives Lagos is mainly its population. And Lagos State government understands that that's why it's investing massively in transportation. The state needs to invest in providing decent homes to its residents at an affordable rate.

There are lots of disgusting, embarrassing slums in Lagos. The government needs to clean them up to give it a decent 21st Century look.

3 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Rawgold29(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2021
seunmsg:
So, when are you guys doing an analysis of the amount paid to Agberos in Enugu, Abia, Rivers, Anambra, Kano, Abuja etc? Abi NURTW only exist in Lagos?

Analysis like this would make a lot of sense if it was done all over the country or at least in some selected states so that we can do a comparative analysis. So, why single out Lagos state?

Btw, NURTW is a trade Union. Trade Unions and professional bodies charge their members huge sums annually. As a member of ICAN, I pay 30k to the institute as annual subscription. I still pay for conference, AGM and faculty due without complaining. So, are members of NURTW complaining?
I feel like slapping you.. very useless response to what's on ground

13 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by dave220: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2021
good morning everyone,pls I want to apply for pharmacy and my jamb score is around 210, pls is there any university I can apply for,or pls if u no any related course for pharmacy,pls tell me,so that I can used that to enter pharmacy later in future,pls don't mind my English,thanks
Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by nameo: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2021
seunmsg:
So, when are you guys doing an analysis of the amount paid to Agberos in Enugu, Abia, Rivers, Anambra, Kano, Abuja etc? Abi NURTW only exist in Lagos?

Analysis like this would make a lot of sense if it was done all over the country or at least in some selected states so that we can do a comparative analysis. So, why single out Lagos state?

Btw, NURTW is a trade Union. Trade Unions and professional bodies charge their members huge sums annually. As a member of ICAN, I pay 30k to the institute as annual subscription. I still pay for conference, AGM and faculty due without complaining. So, are members of NURTW complaining?

You are just a bladdi Propagandist learning work. And you should be ashamed of yourself.

You are calling pure EXTORTION union fees!!!

Does your trade union collect money from you everyday and beat you up when you do not have the money. Do they make you pay on your projected "profit" on a daily basis, thereby passing the cost to other customers(which is what Extortion is by the way).

In the quest to defend your political masters in Lagos(assuming you believe that was what the article was about), you have completely lost your "sense" and sold your conscience.

Shame on you once again. Am sure your children will be proud of you

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by GeneralPula: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2021
NURTW is an organization..

It happens all over, so nothing special..
Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by zinizta: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Are you d-u-m-... Or playing dumb?

What sort of subscription you pay that is almost 25 per cent of your annual earnings

Are you ok at all?

Guy, take time!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Amotekun777: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2021
MC Oluomo grin
Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Ordinarybob: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Nice business there
Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2021
seunmsg:

another angle before u know some people will turn the matter to ethnic issue all over Nigeria huge sums are generated

1 Like

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Oyiboman69: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2021
AkalaJ:
Why this fixation with Lagos branch of NURTW, when it's not as if it is the only state where they operate?
So they have to put that of the 36 states....
Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Dabronze(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2021
AkalaJ:
Lagos is commercial hub of Nigeria
Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by solidmyk(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Tricycle 50k in the whole of lagos?
The amount in my neighborhood is almost up to that, it should be up to 300k numbers in lagos

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Vinceobrian(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2021
lalasticlala:
Transport Statistics and Annual Revenue Paid to Agberos in Lagos:

Number of Commercial Buses: 75,000

Amount paid each day: ₦3,000

Amount paid yearly: ₦82.1 bn

Number Of Tricycle (Keke Marwa): 50,000

Amount paid each day: ₦1,800

Amount paid yearly: ₦32.9 bn

Number of Motorcycle: 37,000

Amount paid each day: ₦600

Amount paid yearly: ₦8.1 bn

Total Amount Paid To Agberos: ₦123.078

Credit: ICIR
the amount paid is far more than that....take for instants the mini bus drivers (korope) within lakowe-ajah-lekki axis pay 3800 per day.

1 Like

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you Agbero?

What concerns south east with matter discussed ?

Who even know if you're agbero sef
is Abuja Kano south east cos u are myopic u had to look from that side

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by ruggedtimi(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Mc oluomo
Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by CodeTemplar: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Btw, NURTW is a trade Union. Trade Unions and professional bodies charge their members huge sums annually. As a member of ICAN, I pay 30k to the institute as annual subscription. I still pay for conference, AGM and faculty due without complaining. So, are members of NURTW complaining? Who forced them to be members of the union?
why is it paining you now? Lol...

6 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by tamdun: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
OOzz:

igbos owns lagos. Argue with ur father
Yea, you developed ragos abi?

6 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by ruggedtimi(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
solidmyk:
Tricycle 50k in the whole of lagos?
The amount in my neighborhood is almost up to that, it should be up to 300k numbers in lagos
baba u cant have 50k tricycle in ur area...com'on. tops 500

3 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Danzakidakura(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Btw, NURTW is a trade Union. Trade Unions and professional bodies charge their members huge sums annually. As a member of ICAN, I pay 30k to the institute as annual subscription. I still pay for conference, AGM and faculty due without complaining. So, are members of NURTW complaining? Who forced them to be members of the union?
pain soul fill with hate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Bolingua1: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
seunmsg:

What you wrote here is quite myopic and delusional. Common sense should let us know that it's the commuters and Lagos public that are paying this money, these charges are transferred to the public.

Questions begging for answers are:
Who owns all these money, and for what purpose?
What happened to young fellows they use in forcefully collection of these monies?
Why turn boys into nuisance and destroying their destinies?
When is this extortions going to end?

I have been to other states, and Nurtw is not like this in Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Proffdada: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Tinubu legacy and empire. Oluomo can't even count his cars

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by bellosulaiman(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Are you a new member of ICAN? I don’t know any member that pays 30k for membership subscription. On another note, I don’t know if any member that pays for all the conferences etc.
Kindly accord the institute some respect and don’t bring it in all your conversations.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by Millimann: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
BigSarah:

ICIR not IGBO...
Even ICIR chairman is yoruba
Everything shouldn't be tribal, some people sef. undecided

That's how they behave.

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually by KhingLufem1(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion / Stop Giving Us 24 Hours Electricity- Maiduguri Residents Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.