Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad (64433 Views)

Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Chris Oyakhilome When Christ Embassy Started In 1987(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by oyeb15: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Everybody should open church abi. Does he has anything before he started Church business?
He should be thankful to the gullible and dogmatic mentality of Nigerians cos Church business don't thrive abroad like Nigeria.

You base in Nigeria cos you can easily cajole your members here to part with their hard earned money.

10 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Tekzyflex(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Business man speaking!

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmmmm not everyone can hear from God
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by brosom(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2021
adontcare:
It is well with all and sundry
sundry? Do u know the true meaning of the word sundry? Are u just heard it.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by drLammy(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Nothing special baba
A lot of people will rather live in Naija at that time

11 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
^^^
^^^
Haters will leave the people they elected and focus on God's elect. Your relationship with God's elect is mutual and voluntary so don't taik trash on this thread.

Martin Luther King was God elect but fought

3 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by dapadawee: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you dont want people to be slaves abroad but you rather they stay in Nigeria and be slaves to men like you, abi?!
narrow minded state of mind from people who only care about their own pockets... whether abroad or in Nigeria, people should look for their happiness wherever they desire, and so long as they aint doing anything wrong/illegal or against the law to care for their family, these fake men of god should be happy for these people instead of looking down on them.

these men always read the bible backwards in order that it fits their deluded agenda!!!
Hatred...
When non of a man's generation have ever tasted glory it's normal to hate any successful person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Mofe72: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Using this rhetoric, I could say that ‘God’s elect’ will leave the people elected to create sustainable systems for economic development and blame the citizens for seeking legal alternatives. Y’all will say anything to defend rubbish
CodeTemplar:
^^^
^^^
Haters will leave the people they elected and focus on God's elect. Your relationship with God's elect is mutual and voluntary so don't taik trash on this thread.

7 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by TrueNigerian300: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2021
Yet...the fool has a church there collecting tithes from the same people he is shaming. Is it not from the same slavery jobs the Nigerians who attend his church there are paying tithe?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by iramure(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
^^^
^^^
you make God looks wicked by saying He elected some set of people. Are you saying God is not sensible?

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by AroleOduduwa2: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2021
So we can all worship you guys, you guys have the same ideology as the ppl in the north, you don’t want the masses to have exposure so they won’t question your lies.

18 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Ayomi90: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:
Who wouldn't want to stay in a country where one can open 100 churches in one area? undecided
Open your own too.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by jsnow(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Oga nigeria of 1987 no be nigeria of 2021, abeg no be u sack ur pastors why?

3 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by am4truth(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
ahimedua:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/i-refused-moving-to-us-in-1987-oyedepo-blasts-nigerians-suffering-in-foreign-countries/%3famp=1

It's like you are jobless. What is your life's problem with Oyedepo?

Get a life pls and face your stinking life.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by stayclearofme: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
paxonel:
Come to think of it how many foreigners come to Nigeria the way Nigerians are migrating?

Who cause am?
What is in Nigeria that will attract foreigners? Is it the high level of corruption, poor electricity, insecurities etc? See question!

15 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by BREYZ: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
ahimedua:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/i-refused-moving-to-us-in-1987-oyedepo-blasts-nigerians-suffering-in-foreign-countries/%3famp=1

And you'll still sack your pastors after 38k salaries? Which salary is greater than this? grin grin grin grin grin grin God knows those that are his.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Seniorwriter(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Nikeballer:
Clown......werey Sorosoke shebi tithes and offerings don dey reduce na with the way lots of naija don dey japa.....

You didn't move abroad cos Americans are not as gullible and ignorant as naija peeps wey dey find miracle up and down and your "ministry" wouldnt have been this big

Rather struggle and suffer in a working society with good infastructure and healthcare than this shithole country that thinks our problems/suffering will be solved in their religious gatherings after paying offering, tithes and donations to build schools that average nigerians can't afford....

Imagine! @attached doc...
Goes to show that they are mere god of men not men of god....

Religion na politics in Nigeria, Africa.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by timesup234: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2021
For the first time I am going to support him. Nigerians abroad are slaves. They work like dogs. They are all depressed and need to be locked up in a mental institution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2021
But he would happily collect their tithes and offerings..........

Shame on Oyedepo, I hope those sufferers are now wiser........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
^^^
^^^
I tire for my fellow Nigerians, the hate in men of God is so alarming and scary as if they are the reasons for the chaos in the country right now..
We are just transferring aggressions on the pastors in this country, they ain't the reason why u broke...
Go and get a job!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by victorVIC1(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2021
Abeg Bishop Oyedepo should calm down. That it worked out well for him in Nigeria does not mean it worked out well for everyone in his peer group that made similar decision.

In contrast, there are also Nigerians in diaspora that are doing pretty well and probably wouldn't have got to their current level if they had stayed back in Nigeria.

Either you stay back or you move just make sure your decisions are in line with rational reasonings. Make I no lie, me don tire for Nigeria sha o.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by flokii: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2021
In time past, the white men came with ships and guns to enslave Africans and trade them as slaves..

In modern times, the offspring of those left behind in Africa now look for every means to jump ship and escape to the white man's land even if it means putting all his savings on the line, even his life just to get into Europe.

Who will emancipate Africans from this mental slavery?

5 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Cokahot: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2021
I prefer to earn in dollars. This man is full of shit

2 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by am4truth(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you dont want people to be slaves abroad but you rather they stay in Nigeria and be slaves to men like you, abi?!
narrow minded state of mind from people who only care about their own pockets... whether abroad or in Nigeria, people should look for their happiness wherever they desire, and so long as they aint doing anything wrong/illegal or against the law to care for their family, these fake men of god should be happy for these people instead of looking down on them.

these men always read the bible backwards in order that it fits their deluded agenda!!!

You are ignorant of the ways of God... In your own interest, you better desist from criticizing the men of God. Ask Aaron, Mariam, and more in the Bible..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Abalado(f): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Is bcs things were not like this then, unlike now that everything is hard,sir,I have the opportunity to japa,na Aja four o,mogbera tan,,I don carry my body be that

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
At least they have the freedom to express, get paid weekly as opposed to monthly and have health insurance that’s affordable

2 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by LagosNissan: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
This nigga always saying nonsense.
Because ppl are here giving u their money free.
Nonsense
.what does he know about hustles.

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Raalsalghul: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
I'm beginning to see why some people dislike Oyedepo.

Common sense would mean asking what the state of Nigeria was economically in 1987?

Of course we know it was far better then compared to now.

Oyedepo is talking as if he's the only one who refused relocating abroad far back when many of our parents have the same story to tell.

1987 Nigeria was a viable option to western countries.

The second sensible question to ask is if all Nigerians in diaspora are slaves. Again No, as we've seen cases of many who are progressing notwithstanding the obstacles of an unfamiliar environment.

If you take a closer look at his life, you would see now that some of his kids too have schooled abroad and probably residents over there.

Honestly, as a Christian, I'm beginning to dislike this man too.

Many of his utterances are insensitive.

I'm also cocksure that he has another passport to one of these western countries.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by stayclearofme: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
timesup234:
For the first time I am going to support him. Nigerians abroad are slaves. They work like dogs. They are all depressed and need to be locked up in a mental institution
Hahaha see this slowpoke! And you have to generalize?... You are not different from the mumu pastor. You just pick your phone to post rubbish! How about millions of Nigerians who are doing well abroad... You that is in Nigeria Buhari hardship never depress you? Olodo!

15 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Jerryherd: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Bitter truth

But honestly I don't blame anyone trying to escape Nigeria thinking the grass is greener abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Jesus Is Trending Today / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.