Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password (73434 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by BePrepared: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Instead of u to wonder where he is now, after fornicating with him u are here talking trash.

The truth is that demons mimick dead people and come around

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by JAOIdris: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
Abeg u fit help us send am message go A$o rock? Make him just drop something for bullhari palour.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
love at first sight.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by JAOIdris: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
BePrepared:
Instead of u to wonder where he is now, after fornicating with him u are here talking trash.

simply the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Things dey happen o. Until you cross to the other side, you will never be able to explain it.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Almaigaa: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
IGBO film grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Jeetech01(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
We haf hear you!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by RPG2020(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
When you think too much things like this always happened

Thinking without sense is just thinking

Dreaming without goal is just a dream

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Dahunsipaul(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
She say na SuperHIn password

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pitiful girl.
She's not recovered from illusion yet. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Sirwifi: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mum called her sister with her phone number live a year after her death , her message was simple, "please always check on my children" the Sim she called with is still with my brother , active,not dream oh ..I mean live .. exactly the day of the last postponed Presidential election
Spirituality is real.

13 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by dmbb: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
She even took pictures and ate food with the ghost
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by bluefilm: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
I'm only interested in hearing how his ghost fuckęd her over and over again...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by SuperbCrown: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:
He is gone for good

She must have lost her senses

She lose her senses and got the correct password.
You must have lost your senses too

9 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by waywardpikin: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Doesn't matter if you're dead or alive, Nigerian women will still need "one last small favour" from you.

Even in death she dey find the nigga password.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by EdiskyHarry: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Very funny,
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Ikwerelastborn: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
BePrepared:

No truth anywhere ,no one can verify all these fairytale, is just your own thinking and assumptions so pack one side

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by bravehost4u(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
And she no fit ask for bet9ja code...

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by iamtardey: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin
OkuFaba:
Did he give you his ATM password and Blockchain login??
I wantu know
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by urchcoded(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
virtue123:
These things are real..spirituality is deeper and more mysterious that you can ever imagine. Dead people always visits those they are very close to before their final burial.
abegi I was closest to my dad and he was asking to see me for hours before he died, I was on my way back from school then. By the time I arrived he had died. If ghosts are real, I'm definitely sure he would have visited me.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by SLOVFO(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Yes it is very true
Last month a dead relative of mine visited his daughter, and she said nothing about it,
So he visited someone else from the family and even narrated how he came to reveal things to the daughter and she chase her away with the Holy Bible
There is more to spirituality than we can see with our eyes
Don't be deceived. The dead has no part in this part of eternity. As soon as one dies, ties to this world are automatically severed. What you see in most cases are manipulation of the devil through familiar spirits.

Hebrews 9.27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, (NKJV)

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by daddyp76(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
All this millennium children will not believe but what she said could be true, I had similar encounter some years ago when my late wife passed on.

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Reelmii: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Yes it is very true
Last month a dead relative of mine visited his daughter, and she said nothing about it,
So he visited someone else from the family and even narrated how he came to reveal things to the daughter and she chase her away with the Holy Bible
There is more to spirituality than we can see with our eyes
so ghost dey fear bible

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by heniford2: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Did he gave you his password to his ATM card grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Ayo2004: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Him wetin password

U suppose slap the werey ghost for not dropping ATM pin or binance details grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Tpave(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
virtue123:
These things are real..spirituality is deeper and more mysterious that you can ever imagine. Dead people always visits those they are very close to before their final burial.
I have experienced it too. Very real

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Heyzee5: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
There is so much about this thing called ''DEATH'' that we do not know!!

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by frankson1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
SLOVFO:

Don't be deceived. The dead has no part in this part of eternity. As soon as one dies, ties to this world are automatically severed. What you see in most cases are manipulation of the devil through familiar spirits.

Hebrews 9.27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, (NKJV)

Then will come for your head.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Are you for real?

Sirwifi:
Mum called her sister with her phone number live a year after her death , her message was simple, "please always check on my children" the Sim she called with is still with my brother , active,not dream oh ..I mean live .. exactly the day of the last postponed Presidential election
Spirituality is real.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by lastchild: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
well, things like this happens but it has nothing to do with the dead person, they are demons disguising with the person's face

i have witnessed a man that died in Congo and came to aba and live, those are demons playing games on human

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.