Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password (73627 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2021
amrichy:

Did the daughter know he was dead before he visited her?
Yes
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by smartNerd: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by smartNerd: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of
doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do. --
Leonardo da Vinci

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by HottieCoach(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2021
IT IS WHAT IT IS
cool
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Am fine dear,
How are u doing?
i thank God
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by amrichy(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Yes
I have only heard of cases where a dead person visits people who aren't aware that he/she is dead. This is a strange one.
I want to believe that the daughter saw him in her dream.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by AQ2chainz: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2021
SuperbCrown:

She lose her senses and got the correct password.
You must have lost your senses too

grin
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Revolva(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Balderdash
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Edge1(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2021
virtue123:
These things are real..spirituality is deeper and more mysterious that you can ever imagine. Dead people always visits those they are very close to before their final burial.

This is absolutely true. I had a first hand experience when I lost my father. He kept showing up till he was finally buried.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Primeking: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Workch: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
virtue123:
These things are real..spirituality is deeper and more mysterious that you can ever imagine. Dead people always visits those they are very close to before their final burial.
nonsense
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Workch: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Beloved247:
Spirituality is real
no it’s not
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Workch: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Grandmasteer:
I believe the dead still wonder about for that weeks they died. this life is mysterious.. may God help us..
their molecules wonder about in the cytoplasm of saprophytes, even in months.

You are correct
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Workch: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
BePrepared:
Instead of u to wonder where he is now, after fornicating with him u are here talking trash.

The truth is that demons mimick dead people and come around
He is in his grave and most likely has been deocomposed by microorganisms and plants.

There’s no truth in demons and dead people coming around, it’s only fairytales in religion and for deranged people. No one has ever provided evidence that demons and ghost exist
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Workch: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
SuperbCrown:

She lose her senses and got the correct password.
You must have lost your senses too
You must have lost your senses to believe whatever she said without evidence.

No wonder a lot of you are gullible
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Beckysexy(f): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
kullozone:

Chidinma
I thought you've an ongoing case already undecided
Sorry.
Stop mistaking me for your sister.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Fashsilo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
which kind ghost be dis No password for ATM no winning lottery number my friend go to bed
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by placeofallure(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Iykes4u:

how to explain that is what psychologists will say about the mind. When you think about a thing or a person, the mind can mix it up with your fears or wishes and present it to you in your subconscious state when you sleep as a dream. most times it may be normal or abnormal...like you may see things or person's evaporating, flying, getting farther as you try so hard to reach them, etc. ..you have had hidden files of fear or anxiety in the corners of your mind...the mind plays them back or magnifies them, sometimes you forget or remember the dream soon as you awake...

Spirituality is a mystery. Try as you may, you can't get around it. They're inexplicable things happening around you that you barely understand let alone explaining it.

When I dream and forget, that dream is nothing.

Now, when I dream and remembers, pray it's nothing negative because it will happen. Before I don't take it seriously but now I know better. Once I see it clearly and remembers, and it's negative, I warn the person concerned. I don't have any means to avert the dangers but I believe in prayers. Sometimes, I join to pray too. I only see but I don't have the solution.

Now whether I should consider that God's gift or see it as devilish, I don't know. That was why I prayed against it at some point of my life. Yes, it stopped but it came back stronger.
Inexplicable!

This is not a debate about Yay or Nay, but I'm saying this as it happened to me. Nairaland is a faceless forum, so absolutely no reason for embellished tales.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by badboyTee(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
pls oo gimme the babe number make she reason with the guy gimme correct bet9ja odd cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
They're good friends that's why
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by DaRuud(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please help us ask the ghost what is Abachas ATM pin

onthehill:
Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Protest Narrates How His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password (Photos)

Derin, girlfriend of young man killed during EndSARS protest, Okechukwu Nathaniel has taken to Twitter to narrate an encounter she had with his ghost, IgbereTV reports.

Oke was stabbed to death by hoodlums who attacked his home during the EndSARS protest on October 21, 2020.

Derin said that few days after her boyfriend passed away before he was laid to rest she needed his SuperHI password and mysteriously got it in her dream.

Affirming that spirituality is real and unexplainable, Derin also recounted how after Oke’s death he visited her to bid her final farewell.

She wrote on Twitter;

https://igberetvnews.com/1396193/girlfriend-man-killed-endsars-protest-narrates-ghost-gave-password-photos/
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by BePrepared: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Workch:
He is in his grave and most likely has been deocomposed by microorganisms and plants.

There’s no truth in demons and dead people coming around, it’s only fairytales in religion and for deranged people. No one has ever provided evidence that demons and ghost exist

Yes no one has provided evidence they exist but u have provided evidence that a group of atom suddenly clash and formed man and woman.

Receive sense
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Workch: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
BePrepared:

Yes no one has provided evidence they exist but u have provided evidence that a group of atom suddenly clash and formed man and woman.

Receive sense
No one said atoms suddenly clashed to create man and woman. You just created that hypothesis by yourself
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Nature8(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
onthehill:
Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Protest Narrates How His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password (Photos)

Derin, girlfriend of young man killed during EndSARS protest, Okechukwu Nathaniel has taken to Twitter to narrate an encounter she had with his ghost, IgbereTV reports.

Oke was stabbed to death by hoodlums who attacked his home during the EndSARS protest on October 21, 2020.

Derin said that few days after her boyfriend passed away before he was laid to rest she needed his SuperHI password and mysteriously got it in her dream.

Affirming that spirituality is real and unexplainable, Derin also recounted how after Oke’s death he visited her to bid her final farewell.

She wrote on Twitter;

https://igberetvnews.com/1396193/girlfriend-man-killed-endsars-protest-narrates-ghost-gave-password-photos/
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2021
amrichy:

I have only heard of cases where a dead person visits people who aren't aware that he/she is dead. This is a strange one.
I want to believe that the daughter saw him in her dream.
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.