Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him (4983 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Tricici(f): 10:20pm On May 13, 2011
Another attention seeker cry

But. But. But if this is true chai, good luck with your child/nephew-all-in-1
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by annita19(f): 10:20pm On May 13, 2011
Betrayer. You will live the rest of your life regretting the act. Your sister's husband is in-lust with you
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by toyemz(f): 11:56pm On May 13, 2011
@poster
nice work there
This is exactly what is called 'keeping it in the family'
all that remains is for you to inform your parents, his parents and your sister
abeg no vex oh, when you have all agreed on the baby shower date
i go send pampers as gift

just begin to imagine how useless you are oh
and more importantly what 's your name, kos i want to do a name and shame on you
as you are not safe to be around people's boyfriends, husbands and very soon even dogs
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Tosinville(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2011
Poster, i love the way u lie by eminem feat rihanna.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 12:47am On May 14, 2011
just go kill yourself. I can give you suicide tips, if you understand my english at all undecided
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by AppleofGod(f): 2:13am On May 14, 2011
you the bigest shameeeeee on womanhood
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by quoxouq(m): 6:14am On May 14, 2011
go jump off a bridge. you disrespect womanfolk by saying "women are flexible". ode!
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Bojocity: 12:04pm On May 14, 2011
u are a disgrace to.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by NatureBoi1(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2011
@poster, maybe i can help u, mmm, cme 2 my office in 9months time, then u go ahead & stab ur sis 4rm behind & mary her husband, cos dats ur intention, cheap dummy
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Goldieluks: 6:39pm On May 14, 2011
this is sinful and you have acted wickedly,
pray to God for forgiveness and go and confess to your
elder sister,confess to your family too.
and repent from your evil ways.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by 190: 6:45pm On May 14, 2011
sighs**
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by candylips(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2011
nollywood
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Faithomo(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]U no say your sister no day ho because, u don day want make the man fork u b4, una don fork meny times b4 e give u bele. U be dog idiot come make i help u remove the belle, na my advice be that.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Natasha2(f): 10:28pm On May 14, 2011
too bad of you just too wicked of you to stab your sister at the back this way gosh have you no shame how could you? upon every body Jesus your sisters husband girl you are wicked If My sisters husband dears to approach me the first thing I will do is give him the dirtiest slap of his life I mean its so irritating, [s]sometimes water is thicker than blood because of such people[/s] SMH
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by seekingtruth(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
I am trying to imagine what would have been the comments of nairalanders if the two daughters of lot in the bible had posted what they did to their father.
And he who is without sin should cast the first stone cry
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by seekingtruth(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Natasha,,:
too bad of you just too wicked of you to st coolab your sister at the back this way gosh have you no shame how could you? upon every body Jesus your sisters husband girl you are wicked If My sisters husband dears to approach me the first thing I will do is give him the dirtiest slap of his life I mean its so irritating, [s]sometimes water is thicker than blood because of such people[/s] SMH
Have you faced such temptation b4?
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by seekingtruth(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Goldieluks: this is sinful and you have acted wickedly,
pray to God for forgiveness and go and confess to your
elder sister,confess to your family too.
and repent from your evil ways.
it was the will of God 4 dem to meet and f**k. That child in her womb might be another massiah
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by seekingtruth(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
quoxouq: go jump off a bridge. you disrespect womanfolk by saying "women are flexible". ode!
given the story of eve in the bible she is very right about the flexibility of women or womanfolks grin.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by seekingtruth(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
AppleofGod: you the bigest shameeeeee on womanhood
remember, holy spirit too impregnated his brother's(Joseph) wife(Mary)
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by tomzman: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2013
OP, stop watching Yoruba films!
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by sirmally: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Are you a learner?!
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by bugzylala(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2013
babe wetin to do no be problem nah.. otapiapia(rat poison) is jst 20 bucks. do like that!
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by mimicue(f): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
Bitches be like "im flexible". I'm sure your a BAsTARD omo ale jati jati
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by hydrocarbon(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2013
holy shit...I strongly belv u r a goat claiming 2 be flexible,huhh, d only option is be his flexible 2nd wife...olodo

How Many Is Too Much (body Count). / Arab Couple Poses With Camel As They Kiss Each Other In Pre-wedding Photo / I Suck Puzi Yesterday See How It Taste