Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) (74125 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Pelecius: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
neyoohhh:

You're still grasping at straw's.

Without a god concept there's no need for morality, it doesn't matter if it's budism, Islam.. the God concept is there to guide man's consciousness and conscience.( When no one is looking).

It's shocking you downplay the importance of religion on how the laws of morality evolved and it's role in advancing science/ civilization not to be confused with extremism.

Atheism has achieved nothing other than anarchy/ chaos, even worse you can't defend it.

You didn't notice he cuts some of your response, only to answer them out of context in some of your discussions. I knew him last year and since he finds it difficult to debate without using logical fallacies as his tool (straw man, equivocation, red herring, ad hominems etc) I ignored him.

I celebrate your wisdom

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by CanadaCars(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, they believe the world came to be in just 6 days, they believe a snake talked, they believe a donkey talked, they believe that people used trumpets to bring down a whole city, they believe that dry bones of dead bodies grew flesh and came back alive. But an archeologist's research with evidence which dates back millions of years is where they draw the line? grin
The fact is that, if the bible had said the universe is billions of years old, they wouldn't call it a lie. They allow their bible to reason for them. cheesy

Bro the bible did not tell us the age of the universe, the universe's age could be billions of years old and that does not contradict what the bible teaches. When the bible says the earth was created in six days, it is quite obvious that those were not six literal days. The problem here is people's interpretation of what the bible says without allowing the bible to explain itself.
Note some few examples:
Genesis 2:4
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

Note that its says in the day that God created the heavens and the earth. Notice that those six creative days are lumped into one day, obviously the day here is an unspecified period of time not a 24hr day.

Genesis 1:5
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Again the light which is only half of a 24hr day is called "day". As before day here is referring to a period of time.

So the problem is what people think the bible says not what the bible says, the bible is a book that explains itself, we get it all wrong when we choose to interpret the bible just the way we want without allowing the scriptures to interpret itself.
This is why among so called Christians they teach unscriptural doctrines as Hellfire, Trinity, Immortality of the soul, Christmas Celebration, Esther Celebration, use of cross in worship and so forth doctrines that are all rooted in pagan worship.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
CanadaCars:
When the bible says the earth was created in six days, it is quite obvious that those were not six literal days.

You're just telling yourself all that to make yourself feel comfortable.
When the bible says "Jesus walked on water" it's straight forward but when it says "God created the heavens and the earth in 6days" you'll add your own meaning to it. Ok.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Katcall: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
plaetton:

No dear.
We don't live in a Galaxy with 7 or 9 planets.
We live in a solar system with 1 Star(our Sun) , and 9 identifiable planets. Our solar system lies in the far edges of the Milky Way Galaxy, which has about 100 billion Stars.

And secondly, the Earth is not floating in Space, it simply occupies space, just like the moon, the Sun and the other 100 billion Stars in our Galaxy System.
And No, the Earth has no place to fall off to. Without gravity, there is no up or down, therefore no issue of falling off anything.
its actually 8. Pluto was reclassified as a dwarf planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pelecius:

You didn't notice he cuts some of your response, only to answer them out of context in some of your discussions. I knew him last year and since he finds it difficult to debate without using logical fallacies as his tool (straw man, equivocation, red herring, ad hominems etc) I ignored him.

I celebrate your wisdom

Lol, bro if you dey fear to @me talk your mind. grin
All these asslicking you dey do sef. You dey celebrate person wisdom. grin
If that's wisdom to you, I don't know what to tell you. Las las, I go disgrace you like I usually disgrace your other colleague who quotes me 10 times a day. grin
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pelecius:

Your guy doesn't really think of fallacies before posting. It's just pathetic

grin grin
As fear no gree you to mention me, na to dey ass lick people. grin
If you want to talk to me, talk to me direct, don't go through the corners... grin
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Stronghold91: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
excellencyabia1:

Na dem go lose pass
lose what?
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Pelecius: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, bro if you dey fear to @me talk your mind. grin
All these asslicking you dey do sef. You dey celebrate person wisdom. grin
If that's wisdom to you, I don't know what to tell you. Las las, I go disgrace you like I usually disgrace your other colleague who quotes me 10 times a day. grin
I don't even know where to start from. Do you know how you complained about me mentioning you (actually, pointing out your errors and fallacies), that you decided to glorify yourself of being so important that I want to mention you?
I only replied that I wouldn't bother to point out your errors if you have said the right things at first. But it turns out that you keep repeating same misinformation even when showed by different intelligent folks that you are wrong. That's a reason I decided to ignore you.

You shouldn't be angry that I celebrate someone, he has largely avoided employing fallacies unlike you. It get worse when you even present his arguments out of context by omitting things he said. That's just pathetic.
Also, you must have been feeling fly when someone (of same ideology I believe) said you choked another, even when such person was just happy to read what would normally suit him, whether it is logically sound or not. Yet you seem pained that I celebrate someone who has employ good reasoning in his arguments. Sorry bro grin

And your ego is really running high, thinking you'd disgrace me grin. That's really funny of you.
Employ sound logic in your discussions and let's see how far you'd go with your worldview
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Pelecius: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin
As fear no gree you to mention me, na to dey ass lick people. grin
If you want to talk to me, talk to me direct, don't go through the corners... grin
Do you know I'm the one whom you'd simply respond "okay" to when I had the time to expose your inconsistencies and errors in your discussions?
Now, you seem to be in high spirit grin grin challenging me to engage you.
What can't motivation do? grin grin
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pelecius:

I don't even know where to start from. Do you know how you complained about me mentioning you (actually, pointing out your errors and fallacies), that you decided to glorify yourself of being so important that I want to mention you?
I only replied that I wouldn't bother to point out your errors if you have said the right things at first. But it turns out that you keep repeating same misinformation even when showed by different intelligent folks that you are wrong. That's a reason I decided to ignore you.

You shouldn't be angry that I celebrate someone, he has largely avoided employing fallacies unlike you. It get worse when you even present his arguments out of context by omitting things he said. That's just pathetic.
Also, you must have been feeling fly when someone (of same ideology I believe) said you choked another, even when such person was just happy to read what would normally suit him, whether it is logically sound or not. Yet you seem pained that I celebrate someone who has employ good reasoning in his arguments. Sorry bro grin

And your ego is really running high, thinking you'd disgrace me grin. That's really funny of you.
Employ sound logic in your discussions and let's see how far you'd go with your worldview

Chai, I must really be giving you constant heart breaks. grin So you were even reading all my posts and jotting down who and what was said to me? You and that other maniac no difference, just that shame no gree you quote me. cheesy
The person who you're deriving knowledge from doesn't even know what burden of proof is. Someone who asks for historical data for Athesim. grin grin grin birds of a feather. Chai.
As you don quote me, your body don stop to dey scratch you. grin
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pelecius:

Do you know I'm the one whom you'd simply respond "okay" to when I had the time to expose your inconsistencies and errors in your discussions?
Now, you seem to be in high spirit grin grin challenging me to engage you.
What can't motivation do? grin grin

Chai, so that one sef been dey pain you? grin
Eyah... Sorry o. I didn't know that my "okay" really hurt your feelings. That shit must have broken your heart. Sorry o. grin
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pelecius:

Do you know I'm the one whom you'd simply respond "okay" to
My guy dey keep records of the number of times I don shatter ihn heart. Must have been painful.

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pelecius:

Your guy doesn't really think of fallacies before posting. It's just pathetic

It is well with him oh.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
All this discovering sef...

Don't mind them, them go soon discover wetin go kill all of us one day.
it has been discovered already. Sin is capable of killing all of us one day
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Chai!!!!! Truth is clear and real as today’s 12pm. E shock me why the low budget free thinkers and atheists here are not struggling to put up empty arguments to refute it. God is great, bible is real!!!!
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Pelecius: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Chai, I must really be giving you constant heart breaks. grin So you were even reading all my posts and jotting down who and what was said to me? You and that other maniac no difference, just that shame no gree you quote me. cheesy
The person who you're deriving knowledge from doesn't even know what burden of proof is. Someone who asks for historical data for Athesim. grin grin grin birds of a feather. Chai.
As you don quote me, your body don stop to dey scratch you. grin
Chai, I must really be giving you constant heart breaks
That's your problem. You overly think of yourself. Now tell me how you must be giving me CONSTANT heart break. Since you have refused to learn how to choose your words carefully, explain logically

So you were even reading all my posts and jotting down who and what was said to me?
If it's a question, then simple answer is I wasn't reading ALL your post, neither was I JOTTING anything down.
You shouldn't be surprised anyway since I would normally read posts in a certain thread and yours is in this thread. Just as you read mine

You and that other maniac no difference, just that shame no gree you quote me.
You just begged a question (when you won't learn to stop using fallacies in argument). You are yet to prove that I read ALL your post and JOT them down, yet you rushed to conclude on such unprovable assumption.
And quoting you on your initial posts was waste of time since logical minds already engaged you, while you deflect here and there with your usual antics

The person who you're deriving knowledge from doesn't even know what burden of proof is.
Making useless emotional claims again. How can you prove that I am deriving knowledge from him? The fact that I acknowledged his sound arguments may not be ok with you, which looks strange to me. But your subtle adhominem is just mere emotional defense, it does not change anything.
Burden of proof is wannabe atheists' game. Starting with the revised definition of atheism as lack of belief, yet they mostly argue in the affirmative of the non existence of God. An agnostic also lack a belief as he doesn't have all the info to agree or disagree, but an atheist doesn't entertain the possibility (which is already a belief in non existence) but will run from such burden when challenged to prove such impossibility, by throwing the revisionist definition card.

As you don quote me, your body don stop to dey scratch you
Another baseless claim.
I have pointed out many of your errors again, work on them or defend them LOGICALLY.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Pelecius: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Chai, so that one sef been dey pain you? grin
Eyah... Sorry o. I didn't know that my "okay" really hurt your feelings. That shit must have broken your heart. Sorry o. grin
I really shouldn't come to this level to engage in this unfruitful talk, but it's cool to make oneself clear.
I recall Image laughing at your inability to defend your errors when you responded with just OK. I believe that it must be embarrassing for you then, but now, you are trying gymnastics to use your emotional language of hurting feelings. I laugh in swahili.

If you had good defense, you wouldn't just respond with OK. As it's inconceivable that person A will refute B's claim, only for B to answer with "OK" and later boasting that A's feeling was hurt. To anyone with sound mind, it should be clear that B doesn't have any rebuttal, especially if A has always exposed B's misinformation
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pelecius:

Chai, I must really be giving you constant heart breaks
That's your problem. You overly think of yourself. Now tell me how you must be giving me CONSTANT heart break. Since you have refused to learn how to choose your words carefully, explain logically

So you were even reading all my posts and jotting down who and what was said to me?
If it's a question, then simple answer is I wasn't reading ALL your post, neither was I JOTTING anything down.
You shouldn't be surprised anyway since I would normally read posts in a certain thread and yours is in this thread. Just as you read mine

You and that other maniac no difference, just that shame no gree you quote me.
You just begged a question (when you won't learn to stop using fallacies in argument). You are yet to prove that I read ALL your post and JOT them down, yet you rushed to conclude on such unprovable assumption.
And quoting you on your initial posts was waste of time since logical minds already engaged you, while you deflect here and there with your usual antics

The person who you're deriving knowledge from doesn't even know what burden of proof is.
Making useless emotional claims again. How can you prove that I am deriving knowledge from him? The fact that I acknowledged his sound arguments may not be ok with you, which looks strange to me. But your subtle adhominem is just mere emotional defense, it does not change anything.
Burden of proof is wannabe atheists' game. Starting with the revised definition of atheism as lack of belief, yet they mostly argue in the affirmative of the non existence of God. An agnostic also lack a belief as he doesn't have all the info to agree or disagree, but an atheist doesn't entertain the possibility (which is already a belief in non existence) but will run from such burden when challenged to prove such impossibility, by throwing the revisionist definition card.

As you don quote me, your body don stop to dey scratch you
Another baseless claim.
I have pointed out many of your errors again, work on them or defend them LOGICALLY.

Bro, ain't no one reading all that crap.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2021

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pelecius:

I really shouldn't come to this level to engage in this unfruitful talk, but it's cool to make oneself clear.
I recall Image laughing at your inability to defend your errors when you responded with just OK. I believe that it must be embarrassing for you then, but now, you are trying gymnastics to use your emotional language of hurting feelings. I laugh in swahili.

If you had good defense, you wouldn't just respond with OK. As it's inconceivable that person A will refute B's claim, only for B to answer with "OK" and later boasting that A's feeling was hurt. To anyone with sound mind, it should be clear that B doesn't have any rebuttal, especially if A has always exposed B's misinformation

Nah, my guy, but for real I'm just not Interested in long sermons. When I see three paragraphs from you or anyone, I skip. If you want to make your point, make it short, I can't be writing long essays to respond to you, unless the convo has gone deep. I don't know any of you personally and I really don't care about ya'll, but no go carry me for mind like say I thief una meat. I'm just catching cruise on ya'll, especially that clown who quotes me 10 times a day. Anybody wey wan get headache on top my posts, na Im go cry pass. grin
But for real, I hate your long sermons.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Bro, ain't no one reading all that crap.

Lol, when are you going to understand that you are little and of less consequence in the scheme. It's not about you reading or being read, you put all your life and emotions into these. It's an online forum duh. Learn yet again.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pelecius:

Lol, so Samuel complained about you quoting him too? cheesy cheesy Weird boy, eeyah this place is his world. He probably wakes up in the midnight calling our monikers. smiley It is well with him, someday God will hear his mum's prayers.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Image123:

Lol, when are you going to understand that you are little and of less consequence in the scheme. It's not about you reading or being read, you put all your life and emotions into these. It's an online forum duh. Learn yet again.

I'm not the one quoting people 10 times and stalking them in food sections.

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

How did you go from religion is responsible for morals and laws on earth to " God is the source of law"? If a god is the source of laws and morals, which of the gods are we talking about because different religions have different laws? And how many of the laws in the old testament and quran can be applied to our modern day society, since you made an outrageous claim that law and moral comes from a god/religion? How do babies know that stealing meat is bad? Did their parents warn them or where they told in church? How about atheists who have kids, how did their kids know? You have no point abeg dead this case.

Duh, how do kids know they did wrong? They have a conscience duh. Until you deaden and paralyze it.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

I'm not the one quoting people 10 times and stalking them in food sections.

When are you going to stop reading me Samuel? i understand the confusion that evil spirit puts you through telling you to do something else when your happiness depends on reading me. If i were you, i d resist the devil next time.
Oops, sorry maybe bad advice. i don't want you to end up beaten like those Sceva boys.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

My guy dey keep records of the number of times I don shatter ihn heart. Must have been painful.

Who keeps records of the number of times being quoted daily. Don't be shy Sammy, don't break the mirror or hurt yourself dear.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Image123:

When are you going to stop reading me Samuel? i understand the confusion that evil spirit puts you through telling you to do something else when your happiness depends on reading me. If i were you, i d resist the devil next time.
Oops, sorry maybe bad advice. i don't want you to end up beaten like those Sceva boys.

Omo this your tears never ends. grin
It's a wrap for today. I'll keep disgracing you once In a while.
https://www.nairaland.com/6626351/local-residents-claim-spotted-chicken#103241483

https://www.nairaland.com/6665873/archaeologists-moved-tears-remarkable-biblical#104042115

Goodnight till whenever ever I deem it fit to acknowledge your existence again or even give you the grace of replying. Goodnight my little slave. cheesy

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Omo this your tears never ends. grin
It's a wrap for today. I'll keep disgracing you once In a while.
https://www.nairaland.com/6626351/local-residents-claim-spotted-chicken#103241483

https://www.nairaland.com/6665873/archaeologists-moved-tears-remarkable-biblical#104042115

Goodnight till whenever ever I deem it fit to acknowledge your existence again or even give you the grace of replying. Goodnight my little slave. cheesy

Say Jesus not my name Samuel, it gives you peace in your loneliness. All these bookmarks and special savings just for a mere man. i'm a human being like you Sam, you're very close to worship and it will not be allowed. You remind me of this boy without control of himself, but i trust God with your mum to settle your case.
Mar 9:22 KJV And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

You see, it's not by feigning ignorance here and there. Sometimes cool down and learn.
You are the one who said humans need religion to know what's right and wrong. Those cats and dogs you mentioned, are they aware of your religion and its rules? How about those who are not religious and have cats and dogs?
You see, you don't even know where you stand. Even 3 years Olds don't even understand what religion is but they know that if they take meat from the pot it might get someone upset.

And if the religion is preventing development, we go criticize am tire. You can only cry about it, not like you're going to do anything.

Chai, cats and dogs are trained. A 3 year old has learnt a lot and by 4 years maybe have fully formed foundation learning for life. The way you pump out ignorance so easily and freely is sometimes mesmerizing. Chai.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Benesis: 1:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
All the Findings being seen in these times are not by luck or coincidence. They are Delebrate acts by GOD to Help humans to Understand the reality of His Word the HolyBible and to know that it is by the Bible that we all, will be Judged, irrespective of whether we believe or not.

If you Like argue from Jerusalem to Medina, it does not Change what the Holy Bible is.

If same archeologist talk say, earth dey 6billion years, you go cry foul, say na satan dey play script, now na God wey control them... Lols
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by AyoEniafe(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
For those who are obsessed with erecting gargantuan places of worship here on Earth in the name of God, thinking that it meant anything to God, and the advancement of His Kingdom here on Earth, the instance of the first temple built by king Solomon could teach them a lesson or two, on the value God places on such things.

If they only knew how much time, effort and resources went into the construction of the temple Solomon built for God, and how much details was involved. Some estimate the cost of the building to be in the region 20 billion dollars in today's currency value when inflation and other parameters were factored in. Yet when the hearts of the people of Israel were turned against God, and they had begun to work abominations and went contrary to His ways, He didn't hesitate to send men who would raze the impressive building down among other things, to prove what was more important to Him.

This was even before the coming of Jesus when God yet literally dwelt in a temple built with men's hands, to show that such structures no matter how impressive and valuable were secondary to God. And that the most important thing to Him is the heart of a man, which was the basis of house that Jesus built for Him without men's hands.

Hence when the disciples who were impressed themselves, showed Him how impressive the building and stones of the temple were, He told them that not one stone would be left on top of the other that would not be thrown down, to change their orientation towards such things, so they'd also know the value God places on such. And that what was more important to God was not such houses built with men's hands, no matter how impressive, but the heart of a man, where He now dwells. Matthew 13:1-2.

Hence that's what they should focus on and try to make as impressive as possible, and a befitting place for God to dwell.

God bless.

I can see you know the WORD so well!
But in addition to everything you mentioned, remember:

1. It was God's idea that a temple (beautiful) be built for him, He instructed David, and David mandated Solomon.

2. Since Silver and gold belongs to the Lord, if we choose to build church temples this days, it won't be a crime if it is massive and beautiful.

3. We're indeed the temple of God, but he also instructed that we shouldn't forsake the fellowship of one another, hence the reason for church building at all.

4. As much as we know that when Christ comes all church buildings wouldn't matter, but for now, let the church building do it's work of housing all of us heirs of God.

It's not in our place to judge, Let's let God be the judge.!!
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
beylinko02:
God keep revealing himself to us in different ways and through different means all through the ages. 2600years ago no be beans, I just smh for those who don't believe in the truth of the Bible. Open your heart and in it you will find eternal truth that will save your soul.
So God revealed himself to you a blackman through a guy in the Middle East���

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.