Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper (454 Views)

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / What Is Your Perspective Of God? / 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2021
The Bible tells us that Jesus was Born without a father

The Quran agrees

The Bible explains this by saying Jesus is The Son of God

What is the Islamic explanation. For why Jesus Whom they say is a "prophet" did not have a human father

Why is it only Jesus of all the prophets that did not have a father.

Interestingly we have 4 so called Gospels Mark , Luke , Matthew and John

Only Matthew mentions the divine birth.

For me the Story of being born without a father is just absurd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Here is the fundamental problem for Islam and the Quran

The Quran affirms this story(probably plagiarized) which calls into question the foundation of the Quran.

It does not tell us why , what divine purpose was served by Jesus having no mother if indeed he is not the Son of God

So the long and short is that both these two IMPORTED religions have the same credibility crisis
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:
The Quran agrees
What is the Islamic explanation. For why Jesus Whom they say is a "prophet" did not have a human father
Why don't you use this medium to tell us instead why your Ogun worship is more superior in terms of credibility and that which you complain of? undecided
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
I
Kobojunkie:
Why don't you use this medium to tell us instead why your Ogun worship is more superior in terms of credibility and that which you complain of? undecided
It leaves open the door for doubt . It does not pretend certainty over falsehood
It does not bully anyone with the threat of becoming eternally cooking suya if they do not believe. It acknowledges that relligious or spiritual beliefs are not absolute and it does not enslave us to alien genocidal deities like Jehovah or Allah
Have you ever heard of Ogun adherents forcing anyone to adopt their beliefs, flogging anyone for not fasting or beheading anyone for blasphemy
We retain our dignity and history as black people and are not coerced into spurious pilgrimages to foreign lands.
We do not have to be enslaved or colonized in the name of religion

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:
It leaves open the door for doubt . It does not pretend certainty over falsehood
It does not bully anyone with the threat of becoming eternally cooking suya if they do not believe.

It acknowledges that relligious or spiritual beliefs are not absolute and it does not enslave us to alien genocidal deities like Jehovah or Allah

Have you ever heard of Ogun adherents forcing anyone to adopt their beliefs, flogging anyone for not fasting or beheading anyone for blasphemy
We retain our dignity and history as black people and are not coerced into spurious pilgrimages to foreign lands.
We do not have to be enslaved or colonized in the name of religion
So if someone asks you of the Ogun you worship, this is your sales pitch? undecided
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by 22jumpstreet: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So if someone asks you of the Ogun you worship, this is your sales pitch? undecided

You don't really read to understand, Do you?

1 Like

Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
We do not do sales pitch. We are not Oyedepo
No proselytizing whatsoever
We do not have the tendency to dominate and conquer inherent in imported religions
Worship is an English word that does not really resonate with me and so we might not be describing the exact same thing

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
22jumpstreet:

You don't really read to understand, Do you?
Not capable of that because the App she is running does not allow that
That would be an illegal operation

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:
We do not do sales pitch. We are not Oyedepo
No proselytizing whatsoever
We do not have the tendency to dominate and conquer inherent in imported religions
Worship is an English word that does not really resonate with me and so we might not be describing the exact same thing
So why bother telling anyone of the views of an Ogun "worship"-er especially where it has to do with another religion? undecided
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by 22jumpstreet: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:
Not capable of that because the App she is running does not allow that
That would be an illegal operation

Is Kobojunkie a "she"??

Wao answers a lot..
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by 22jumpstreet: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
They know deep down that part of the story is highly suspect. But they still short their brain down to believe it.

One American president wanted to expunge that story from the Bible...

He knew it was going to be a hard sell..(except for dummies)
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Search for understanding
Understanding of the guideposts
Knowledge within knowledge without
Those who look see
Those who listen hear
Harmony within Harmony without
Spirit does not damn
Spirit does not condemn
Spirit overcomes defects
Let us learn from Ogun
discipline, endurance , meditation and Aaaah

Freedom. Freedom from fear. Ogun killed fear
and Consciousness was liberated..
Exit from the shadow.........

1 Like

Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So why bother telling anyone of the views of an Ogun "worship"-er especially where it has to do with another religion? undecided
Why bother with my bother? Is it your bother?
Did I email you?
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Is Kobojunkie a "she"??

Wao answers a lot..
Well to be honest I have not examined to verify and confirm

1 Like

Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:
Why bother with my bother? Is it your bother?
Did I email you?
Oh , my bad! I was simply trying to understand why an Ogun worshippers who claims to have not even a sales pitch to offer those curious would feel it necessary to share his view on the religions of others. undecided
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by 22jumpstreet: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:
Well to be honest I have not examined to verify and confirm

Lol...ok..

He is really too dull for my liking..
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Lol...ok..

He is really too dull for my liking..
Please be respectful and kind

1 Like

Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by Caboceer: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
aribisala0:

The Quran agrees

Ogun likely never even existed as a human being, he's more realistically an archetype hijacked by dodgy hyperdimensional beings desirous of human adoration/worship.

First remove the beam from ya eye, a certain holy book said...
Re: The Birth Story Of Jesus From The Perspective Of An Ogun Worshipper by aribisala0(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
Caboceer:

Ogun likely never even existed as a human being, he's more realistically an archetype hijacked by dodgy hyperdimensional beings desirous of human adoration/worship.

First remove the beam from ya eye, a certain holy book said...
Funny

Whether Ogun ever existed as a human being or a snail does not really matter. And that is where you misdirect yourself.

You cannot get it
Who made any book holy if not man?
Jesus is "more" realistically the Son of God?
That is not an "archetype"
What is reality? What is an "archetype" if not another word that you learnt that make you feel clever?

We are quite capable of "killing" Ogun or any other deity. We do not insist on any absolute reality . But those who follow "holy" books insist on the absolute reality of their books and are prepared to label , smite and kill unbelievers by the thousand

Ogun adherents do not even seek to convert anyone to their way

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors / My Opinion On Miracle Money / Did Jesus Perform Any Signs? If He Did Then How Many?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.