Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Talk With Miss Gold For FWB & Hookup Linkup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talk With Miss Gold For FWB & Hookup Linkup (582 Views)

"Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair / Let's Talk With Ashewoboy: Should House Husbands Be Encouraged? / Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk With Miss Gold For FWB & Hookup Linkup by codedrunstv: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2021
Tired of Sleeping with different babes/guys whenever u are craving sex?

Need a serious relationship that can lead to something meaningful?*

Want someone to always call when u need him/her(FWB)

NO STRINGS ATTACHED
��‍♀️�
Re: Talk With Miss Gold For FWB & Hookup Linkup by codedrunstv: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Send me a message to join my WhatsApp TV for Hookup
Re: Talk With Miss Gold For FWB & Hookup Linkup by GeneralPula: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why can’t you be providing the service on Nairaland?

You can do the matchmaking on here..

Just provide locations where you have girls available..
Re: Talk With Miss Gold For FWB & Hookup Linkup by codedrunstv: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Tired of Sleeping with different babes/guys whenever u are craving sex?

Need a serious relationship that can lead to something meaningful?

Want someone to always call when u need him/her(FWB)

NO STRING ATTACHED

Join CodedRuns Hookup TV for matchmake
Re: Talk With Miss Gold For FWB & Hookup Linkup by codedrunstv: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Number to Join Our WhatsApp TV on status... FWB,Serious Relationship & Hookup
Re: Talk With Miss Gold For FWB & Hookup Linkup by codedrunstv: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Drop location for hookup connect on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Resist A Guy You Like / I’m Suspecting My Boyfriend Of Being Unfaithful, How Do I Know He’s Loyal / Two Ways To Identify A Lady Who Only Wants To Chop Your Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.