Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Two Ways To Identify A Lady Who Only Wants To Chop Your Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Ways To Identify A Lady Who Only Wants To Chop Your Money. (568 Views)

“At 28, Single And Childless, Men Only Wants To Sleep With Me” – Lady Cries Out / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Ways To Identify A Lady Who Only Wants To Chop Your Money. by Pukkalolo: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Spoiler Alert: The truth is, every female wants to chop your money.
That's just it. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Although there are some females who does not only want to chop your money, they actually like you. They are ready to assist and support you when you need help. They gat your back. These are the useful ones.

But here comes the useless ones: these are the once who only wants to chop your money and use you to meet their own self end. They don't really like you. The worst thing is, some of them would flash you fake greenlight just to chop your money.

Some of them are even stupid: after chopping your money, they feign surprise and shock when you ask them for sex.

I don't understand!!! what were you expecting before....nonsense.

I just feel like punching someone right now...mtcheew. Please someone should hold me!!!

Lolzzz... Ok... Enough, No time. Let's get started.

Here are two ways to identify a lady who only want to chop your money.

1. ASK HER FOR RANDOM FAVORS

Let me tell you this fact. A girl fall for you when she does things for you NOT when you do things for her. So stop wasting your money and energy trying to impress a girl.

If you like donate one of your kidneys to a girl, she'll still cheat on you or dump your sorry ass if she meets a better person.

Most times you're the one who do things for ladies, but let's reverse the role now. In your next interaction with any girl you know, tell her to do something for you.
For example, you can tell her to send you recharge card Or tell her to buy you lunch or dinner .. Or whatever thing you know she can possibly do. Ask her; don't be scared or shy.

If she hesitates too much or goes all dramatic about it, that's a red flag. A girl that really like you doesn't just want to chop you, she is also willing to go extra miles for you.
Never forget that.

2. SPEND LITTLE OR NO MONEY IN THE EARLIEST STAGES OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER

One of the biggest mistake men make is trying to win a woman's hearts with money. A girl who date you because you shower her with cash or gifts is not dating you, she's dating your money.

The value of your money is relative. If you're dealing with a lady who have successful careers and/or have no financial issues, your money would have little or no influence ( but she'd like to chop your money if you're willing to spend). But if you're dealing with a broke lady, your money will definitely work wonders.

Money may buy you attention, sex and romantic relationships, but it doesn't buy true respect and loyalty. Your relationship should be built on respect, trust and genuine appreciation for who you are as a person, not on money.

If you're already spending extravagantly on a lady, once you stop spending, her true behavior color will come out. Why would you waste money on a lady when you can still get them without money. If you don't how to get girls to fall for you without spending on them, then you need to read shameless Approach as soon as possible.

Learn about it here :
http://chrissolution.com.ng/

Or

Here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6817409/how-stole-girl-guy-birthday

Remember, a Simp and his money are easily parted.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Busty, See-xy And Succulent: Corper Cynthia Adventure With The Boys / Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You A Lot In Life. / How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.