Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs (1616 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Black Girls Making White Men Ready To Risk It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Toks2008(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2022
This is not about disparaging any gender because all genders commit unthinkable atrocities but it is about the worrisome trend of some Nigeria ladies sleeping with animals for money... What kind of money will make a lady sleep with a Dog?

When the viral video went round I felt it was just an isolated case but after doing some findings online I realize it is a trend many ladies have indulged in.

As awkward as it sounds, I was gobsmacked when I watched a viral prank Video today where a random young lady was approached by a total stranger offering to pay her N1M to sleep with a dog and she agreed. This blew my mind and I am so scared of our ladies right now.

This is not about the economy but a total loss of self worth and dignity.

My advice to every lady reading this is that they must never ever lose their essence as humans by descending as low as sleeping with a dog. Asides the spiritual and health implication, it is totally absurd because there is a reason GOD made you human and if he had wanted you to be sleeping with dogs he would have made you a dog.

May GOD help our women.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Jeon(f): 7:13pm On May 04, 2022
enjoy..

2 Likes

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2022
Jeon:
enjoy..

This is the height...

So you had to send this to prove what point really!

Apparently you are justifying the act.

2 Likes

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Jeon(f): 7:18pm On May 04, 2022
Toks2008:

This is the height...

So you had to send this to prove what point really!

Men also fuvk animals and beastiality didn't start in this generation. So stop channeling the view to an aspect.

The advice is to abstain from sexually aspects if you are single [m/f] or be faithful to ur spouse [m/f].

2 Likes

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2022
Jeon:

Men also fuvk animals and beastiality didn't start in this generation.

The advice is to abstain from sexually aspects if you are single [m/f] or be faithful to ur spouse [m/f].

Common sense is not common else you will know you have no logical reason to be on the defensive here.

3 Likes

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Jeon(f): 7:21pm On May 04, 2022
Toks2008:

Common sense is not common else you will know you have no logical reason to be on the defensive here.

I have..

if you see evil speak it out on both gender. and stop ur delusional attitudes.

About the faece men also eat shitx..

2 Likes

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2022
Disgusting thread

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 04, 2022
Men.... The most sensitive and private part of a human being is used to please animals and then they pretend walking down the streets as if nothing happened even sharing a page in the bible and invite you to church on Sunday...... "GOT ME SHIVERING".... Question please does the animal moan...
Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by virginprincess(f): 8:07pm On May 04, 2022
It not something new afterall nigeria men also sleep with animals worst than dog.

1 Like

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Toks2008(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
It not something new afterall nigeria men also sleep with animals worst than dog.

Now I am beginning to see the ladies with very low IQ on nairaland.

Is this when to throw the defensive card?

This goes to show that all of you defending this act habe either done it or can do it if the money is good.

4 Likes

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by virginprincess(f): 8:31pm On May 04, 2022
Toks2008:

Now I am beginning to see the ladies with very low IQ on nairaland.

Is this when to throw the defensive card?

This goes to show that all of you defending this act habe either done it or can do it if the money is good.
I don't support the lady but which day have you ever created a tread condemning your fellow men sleeping with goat,cow,snake and even lizard, HYPOCRITE.

2 Likes

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't support the lady but which day have you ever created a tread condemning your fellow men sleeping with goat,cow,snake and even lizard, HYPOCRITE.

It will be a stain on my IQ to have a pendulous discussion with you on this matter.

3 Likes

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by virginprincess(f): 9:06pm On May 04, 2022
Toks2008:

It will be a stain on my IQ to have a pendulous discussion with you on this matter.

Mtcheeeeew, you should have continued na, nigeria men always take pleasure in condemnding women forgeting that they are also guilty of the same crime or even something worst than that.

1 Like

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Deicide: 9:14pm On May 04, 2022
My Question is How does a Dog get erection for Female Human?
Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2022
bestiality didnt start today and is here to stay... there are some women out there that get fukced by donkeys.....again some women enjoy being fukced by DONKEYS!!!! now picture a woman bending over while a big aaass donkey mounts her and imagine the donkey's dikc and her deformed toto afterwards.

to each their own miserable life!

1 Like

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by suffering: 10:51pm On May 04, 2022
Una no dey tire for this forum?

1 Like

Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by HltSong: 2:37pm On May 05, 2022
Toks2008:
This is not about disparaging any gender because all genders commit unthinkable atrocities but it is about the worrisome trend of some Nigeria ladies sleeping with animals for money... What kind of money will make a lady sleep with a Dog?

When the viral video went round I felt it was just an isolated case but after doing some findings online I realize it is a trend many ladies have indulged in.

As ackward as it sounds, I was gobsmacked when I watched a viral prank Video today where a random young lady was approached by a total stranger offering to pay her N1M to sleep with a dog and she agreed. This blew my mind and I am so scared of our ladies right now.

This is not about the economy but a total loss of self worth and dignity.

I will advise every lady reading this that they must never ever lose their essence as humans by descending as low as sleeping with a dog. Asides the spiritual and health implication, it is totally absurd because there is a reason GOD made you human and if he had wanted you to be sleeping with dogs he would have made you a dog.

May GOD help our women.

Guy, open thread address how men dey bleep and impregnate goats for free.
Re: The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs by Sisora(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2022
virginprincess:
still doesn't make it right for girls to do the same.

What do you mean by animals worst than dog

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna / This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice / It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.