Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses (56314 Views)

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by dappa71: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where is Hitler today?
Because in the EU Germany has the highest population of JWs when talking about the ratio of the number of German citizens to JWs in that country! smiley

Whoever touches us touches the pupil of the eyes of Jehovah our God. Zechariah 2:8
So Jehovah made sure the name and reputation of the useless Hitler continues to rot(Proverbs 10:7) while the number of Jehovah’s people continued to grow(Acts 5:14) in the same land where Hitler was raised.

In due time, those inhabiting Kremlin will learn their lesson from their former allies.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
dappa71:

Whoever touches us touches the pupil of the eyes of Jehovah our God. Zechariah 2:8
So Jehovah made sure the name and reputation of the useless Hitler continues to rot(Proverbs 10:7) while the number of Jehovah’s people continued to grow(Acts 5:14) in the same land where Hitler was raised.

In due time, those inhabiting Kremlin will learn their lesson from their former allies.

“‘I will call for a sword against him on all my mountains,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. ‘Every man’s sword will be against his own brother. I will bring my judgment against him with pestilence and bloodshed; and I will rain down a torrential downpour and hailstones and fire and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many peoples with him. And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah" Ezekiel 38:21-23

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by dappa71: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
“‘I will call for a sword against him on all my mountains,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. ‘Every man’s sword will be against his own brother. I will bring my judgment against him with pestilence and bloodshed; and I will rain down a torrential downpour and hailstones and fire and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many peoples with him. And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah" Ezekiel 38:21-23

Constantly meditating on these prophecies in the book of Ezekiel along with Pure Worship book brings comfort and hope my brother. Romans 15:4 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
What Satan's agents don't realize is that Jehovah, Jesus and JWs are ONE! John 17:22

In the first century Satan tried to used his evil agents to intimidate Our brothers but despite all the persecution and killings Jehovah's name was sanctified so that the Christian Greek Scriptures (New Testament) has come to stay!

Despite all the hatred Satan is building in the heart of his agents around the world today, JWs are moving ahead with the work Jesus gave us to do.

Despite the pandemic see people from all over the earth getting baptized in the ongoing convention globally! smiley

dappa71:

Constantly meditating on these prophecies in the book of Ezekiel along with Pure Worship book brings comfort and hope my brother. Romans 15:4 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
And we become

POWERFUL BY FAITH !
smiley

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
dappa71:

Mr Gambit23, your opinion is yours and yours alone so don’t project it to me.

What you’re unaware is that the Nazis tried doing the same thing during World War 2. Hitler vowed to exterminate Jehovah’s Witnesses yet decades later, Jehovah’s Witnesses held their international convention in the same stadium where Hitler made that declaration. Where is Hitler today? Where are Jehovah’s Witnesses today?
The latter kept on flourishing and today they number more than 164,000 in the same land where the worthless and useless Hitler declared their extermination. Meanwhile, Hitler is no where to be found, in fact his legacy is reprehensible!

So it’s too bad there are no Gamaliel’s in the Russian government to tell those instigating the persecution of JWs to give it time to see whether the organization is from God or men. Acts 5:34-39
Maybe they have not learnt their lesson from their former ally, but in due time trust me they will.

I didnt read this epistle

Fact remains that JW is an extremist organization Russia and the govt have cracked down on dem
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Fact remains that JW is an extremist organization Russia and the govt have cracked down on dem
Just as the government in the first century CRACKED DOWN ON JESUS' DISCIPLES! smiley
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by dappa71: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Fact according to whom?
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
dappa71:

Fact according to whom?

Accirding to people who understands Religions that have extremist views n behaviours
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just as the government in the first century CRACKED DOWN ON JESUS' DISCIPLES! smiley

They cracked down on jesus because of the false claims he made.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
What Satan's agents don't realize is that Jehovah, Jesus and JWs are ONE! John 17:22

In the first century Satan tried to used his evil agents to intimidate Our brothers but despite all the persecution and killings Jehovah's name was sanctified so that the Christian Greek Scriptures (New Testament) has come to stay!

Despite all the hatred Satan is building in the heart of his agents around the world today, JWs are moving ahead with the work Jesus gave us to do.

Despite the pandemic see people from all over the earth getting baptized in the ongoing convention globally! smiley

JW is just a sect of christianity that originated in USA
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

They cracked down on jesus because of the false claims he made.

Thank you Sir, we are his true followers! Matthew 10:22-25 smiley

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by worlexy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's what all of us need to bear in mind and easily walk away when we see people whose faith is not in agreement with ours.
It's just as simple as that! smiley

Revelation 22:12
Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

JW is just a sect of christianity that originated in USA
So can we freely practice our faith when we're not hurting anyone? wink

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by dappa71: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Accirding to people who understands Religions that have extremist views n behaviours

Mr Gambit23, we are all humans and if we’re going by that theory, the meaning of that word “extremism” is relative and it may have even lost its meaning given that difference in beliefs means one party has to call the other “extremist”.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
worlexy:

Revelation 22:12
Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.

AMEN!
Come Lord Jesus!
Revelations 22:20 smiley

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by dappa71: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The man still holds the same view as those misled Jews in the past so it then means his claims are not in anyway valid. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
dappa71:

The man still holds the same view as those misled Jews in the past so it then means his claims are not in anyway valid. lipsrsealed
If he blames Jesus and his disciples, then he only need to count JWs along with them! wink

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
dappa71:

Mr Gambit23, we are all humans and if we’re going by that theory, the meaning of that word “extremism” is relative and it may have even lost its meaning given that difference in beliefs means one party has to call the other “extremist”.

Nope, that's not the case.

JW is a sect of christianity that originated from USA and they are extremists.

U cant wish that away
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So can we freely practice our faith when we're not hurting anyone? wink

Nah, Ur leadership have been spinning massive lies that have hurt so many and many have died because of it too
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by dappa71: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Nope, that's not the case.
JW is a sect of christianity that originated from USA and they are extremists.
U cant wish that away

Haba. Is it by force to accept your opinion?
Keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself, Mr Gambit23 but don’t project them on me. Thanks.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

U are a follower of an extremist sect, Russia will oppress JW till they go out of existence (If they dont change).

Jehova witness that was created by an American man less than 150 years ago are the only true followers of jesus but Christian sects that has lasted for over 2000 years and false followers cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
dappa71:

Haba. Is it by force to accept your opinion?
Keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself, Mr Gambit23 but don’t project them on me. Thanks.

grin grin

U are getting aggressive because i said u belong to an extremist sect?
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by dappa71: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

grin ;DU are getting aggressive because i said u belong to an extremist sect?

But you want to force your opinions down my throat? You said Jehovah’s Witnesses are extremists, I said they are not. Come and force me to accept your opinion.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
dappa71:

But you want to force your opinions down my throat? You said Jehovah’s Witnesses are extremists, I said they are not. Come and force me to accept your opinion.

Pls domt6feel threatened about peoples opinion, It presents u as weak...

I said JWare extremists, U shouldn't be feeling sth being forced into ur throat grin cheesy
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Nah, Ur leadership have been spinning massive lies that have hurt so many and many have died because of it too
No wonder the British came and disrupt your system of worship by telling you that it's useless worthless and hopeless whereas theirs is worse!
Guy if you are against any form of worship that's not coming after you then be prepared for the extermination of the entire human race. Because no matter how stupid any religion is to you once they're not coming to force their beliefs down your throat any attempt to stop them is tantamount to infringement of their fundamental human right and they will be fully prepared to lay down their lives for their faith.
So tell me who is the extremist now, the one practicing his religion without coming to force you or Boko Haram? cheesy
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

U are a follower of an extremist sect, Russia will oppress JW till they go out of existence (If they dont change).
Jehova witness that was created by an American man less than 150 years ago are the only true followers of jesus but Christian sects that has lasted for over 2000 years and false followers cheesy grin

You can't distinguish between the proclaimers and the practicers so i don't blame you!

Now let me enlighten you a bit on what you failed to realise. As a former Muslim whose clerics told that Christians aren't following Jesus' teachings i decided to read the gospel account of Jesus on my own and began searching for those PRACTICING what Jesus taught as a group!

I know this will sound strange to you. I'm an ex intelligence agent so i know the difference between someone claiming he's into a profession and someone PRACTICING it! smiley
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Gambit23: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You can't distinguish between the proclaimers and the practicers so i don't blame you!

Now let me enlighten you a bit on what you failed to realise. As a former Muslim whose clerics told that Christians aren't following Jesus' teachings i decided to read the gospel account of Jesus on my own and began searching for those PRACTICING what Jesus taught as a group!

I know this will sound strange to you. I'm an ex intelligence agent so i know the difference between someone claiming he's into a profession and someone PRACTICING it! smiley

Oga muslim intelligence agent, park one side.

JW aren't practicing anything jesus taught, rather they are practicing what the progenitor of jehovah witness taught them.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Oga muslim intelligence agent, park one side.

JW aren't practicing anything jesus taught, rather they are practicing what the progenitor of jehovah witness taught them.

I know it may hurt you to know that you've been thoroughly deceived about what Christianity truly means. But it's not too late to know the truth if you're willing.

Christianity is not about what people profess with their mouth {Matthew 15:8} rather it has to do with how they are able to PRACTICE what Jesus taught which supposed to yield positivity in the gathering of the adherents! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by 1Sharon(f): 3:20am On Jul 28, 2021
I'm not even religious and I know JW can be annoying, but they should be allowed to practise their beliefs..
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:59am On Jul 28, 2021
This is the first thing that came to my mind the time i begin to realise how much hatred some people have towards the JWs.
What most critics don't know is that it's when JWs are vilified that you're calling the attention of sincere individuals!
For instance my own father so much hated the JWs to the point that he instigated the first elected Lagosian senators to move a motion against them in 1982. This was read before the Senate that year but Shehu Sagari's government had serious issues with the masses that time so JWs case was pending due to austerity measures imposed on the people back then. Both the ruling party (NPN) and opposition (UPN) back then couldn't agree on the move not until their reelection in the year 1983. That year they began deliberating on the move again and suddenly Muhammad Buhari ousted that regime and that was the end of Jakande who was my father's best friend that initiated the Lagosian senators on the matter.

Next is Gbolahan Mudashiru the military governor appointed by Buhari led government over Lagos, this man beleive that since Jakande was the best civilian governor back then all his plans must be filled with wisdom so the military regime revisited the abandoned motion again. What the civilian regime capitalized on as the offence of JWs is their none participation during the electoral process but that doesn't make sense to the military who were self-appointed. So what other accusations were levelled against the JWs?
Tunde Idiagbon who was the then Chief of staff supreme headquarters that year was really annoyed when he read that this group will not recite the National Anthem! angry
So instead of attacking the JWs directly which may question their self-appointment in the face of the Western World that's backing democracy. Idiagbon under the disguise of patriotism began the nation wide campaign against all civil servants and Nigerian students enjoying free education but refusing to salute the flag, recite the National Anthem or Pledge.

Of course that's an indirect attack on the JWs! undecided
This lasted for just a year and few months when Babangida led coup ousted Buhari/Idiagbon regime and announced freedom of speech, expression and worship the same system that favoured JWs making America the world power till today!

For your information Babangida is the first and foremost African military ruler who left power without a coup and wasn't ousted but deliberately handed over to a civilian government of his choice. WHY? Babangida considered so many things before refusing to hand over to Abiola the winner of June 12 election. One thing that's significant is that Abiola loved carrying along the people and he could have reawaken the dead motion against JWs if pressured.
Nigerians did so many things to kill Babangida even making rituals and other enchantments but Babangida is still alive till today. Nothing happened to him.

Lesson learned! The way we humans view things totally differs from the way God view it {Isaiah 55:8-9} to most Nigerians today Babangida was the worstest Nigerian ruler who promoted corruption. But before the God of JWs this man prevented the enemies from stopping His work in the world's most populous black Nation!

I also remembered one islamist named Maitason who began a religious war in the north against all other religions back then. This terrorist gained the support of most powerful men back then who were Muslims. Who stopped this killer back then? It is this same Babangida! WHY? IBB may be a practicing Muslim but he is a strong advocate of freedom of worship!
So many people like you may be annoyed with the JWs and their beliefs but i have learnt that whoever treat this people with respect their God will reward such a person in this life, the person may not gain His gift of everlasting life but whatever such a person does will succeed.

Babangida is still hail and healthy today, he has learnt his lessons in Politics but all his enemies back then are gone! smiley

1Sharon:

I'm not even religious and I know JW can be annoying, but they should be allowed to practise their beliefs..
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Very good move... undecided

I'm no longer an agent but to be honest with you this is the worstest move the Russian authorities have ever made!

What this event has revealed about Russia's present condition so far!

©Sign of dementia in their Politics.
©Fear and intimidation.
©Lack of regards for the Russian intelligence.
©Dissension within.
©Weakness and Confusion
©Undiplomatic

In my former profession all these are things we mustn't allow the enemies to notice in the Politics of any nation we are working for!

With this move against the world's most peaceful and peaceloving group, the Russians have revealed that they're undergoing great threat from somewhere. Of course they've lost it even before the fight.
I remembered one of our instructors back then, an octogenarian German retired soldier, he said:

"The greatest enemy is DISSENSION you mustn't allow desperation to make you loose your sanity to the extent of creating civil unrest within instead of diplomatically resolving whatever can cause a division in your camp. Once that happens automatically you've lost the battle"

With what is happening in Russia presently any agent can predict that Russia will soon break into pieces again. Trust me i'm talking from the viewpoint of a military intelligence agent, that is the most foolish move! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ade Okeowo: "Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150" / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / God's Generals-Why They Succeeded And Why Some Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.