Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,519 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses (56166 Views)

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by worlexy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Janosky:

Acts 15:29
Abstain from blood, from sexual immorality".

1 John 5:3
This is what the love of God means, that we obey His commandments, and yet his commandments are not burdensome."

Bros, did your own Bible tell you obedience to God's commandments is "extremism"?
You neglect other commandments but choose to obey the twisted ones that allow you send people to their early graves

Leviticus 3:17
This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: [b]You must not eat any fat or any blood
.’”

The ordinance was to avoid eating fat or blood. You chose to obey one law and to reject the other.

You refuse blood transfusion but eat animal fat yet you claim you’re obeying God’s law.

The blood of animal commanded not to be eaten is the animal that has been killed and “the idea is that by ingesting it, the individual has destroyed the life force by dissipation. Instead, the life is to be offered back to God where it came.”

That was why the blood of Abel’s blood cried from the ground because he was dead already like you quoted in genesis 4:10.

The LORD said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
Deuteronomy 12:16-25.
16. ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water
—The prohibition against eating or drinking blood as an unnatural custom accompanied the announcement of the divine grant of animal flesh for food (Ge 9:4), and the prohibition was repeatedly renewed by Moses with reference to the great objects of the law (Le 17:12), the prevention of idolatry, and the consecration of the sacrificial blood to God. In regard, however, to the blood of animals slain for food, it might be shed without ceremony and poured on the ground as a common thing like water—only for the sake of decency, as well as for preventing all risk of idolatry, it was to be covered over with earth (Le 17:13), in opposition to the practice of heathen sportsmen, who left it exposed as an offering to the god of the chase.

So, your sect deliberately twisted the law of God and in so doing you have sent many into their early graves. So yes, you guys are extremist. God never said humans should not be transfused with the blood of fellow humans. God can see into the future so He could have known that a time would come when blood transfusion would be a form of treatment yet He never spoke against it.

The blood of those who got injured in battles and had their blood spilled on the ground, don’t cry as long as the person is still alive

In blood transfusion, the person whose blood you’re refusing is not killed or dead so the analogy is to the same.

* Bros, What is life-saving about a medical procedure that kills 24% of recipient patients within 12 months?

* Bros, what is life saving about a medical procedure that kills 30% of recipient patients within 2 years & 50% within 10 years?
That’s a lie. Stop spreading falsehoods.

What is life saving about a medical procedure that suppresses your immunity & increases your vulnerability to other life threatening diseases? gringrin
Which immunity is it suppressing? Which infection? Stop talking ignorantly. Blood are screened for viral infections and other infections before they are transfused to others
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by worlexy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
FengChui:

Na you give me fat to chop?
Nope but since your sect doesn’t talk against eating fat as commanded in the law you’re quoting, it doesn’t need any rocket science to know that u eat fat
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by worlexy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i can see that you're getting to know Maximus on this thread so i welcome you Sir. smiley

When reading the Bible please try to meditate on what prompted the Author (God) to order His servants to pen down such injunctions!

So let's consider Paul's letter to our brothers in Rome together but this time around meditate thoroughly on what could have been the cause of such injunction.

The Christians do deliberate on so many issues and since they're Roman citizens they wonder if it's appropriate for them to obey the government that's not practicing God's law.
Unlike the ancient nation of Israel the laws the government in place advocates is God's own Commandments but in this case it's laws that stem from pagan customs and traditions. So the Christians are puzzled "should we keep their laws?" undecided
That's why Apostle Paul under the inspiration of God's Holy Spirit rephrased Jesus' order for his followers to pay Caesar's things to Caesar and God's things to God! Mark 10:13-17
Caesar (worldly authorities) demands that their subjects fear them, honour them, pay them tributes and taxes {Romans 13:7} but whenever their orders comes in conflict against God's orders then we must obey God as ruler rather than man! Act 4:19
God's only begotten son reminded us that we must love our neighbours as ourselves {Mark 12:30} but most importantly we must love our fellow believers the same way he loved us! John 13:34-35
You may not understand the clear difference between this two injunctions so i'll expatiate: when you love someone like yourself it means you're putting such a person in your shoes before dealing with him therefore whatever you know you won't like you shouldn't try it with your neighbout. But the second one is very hard: loving someone the same way Jesus love you means you have to prepare to sacrifice your own life if the need arises to save your fellow believers! John 15:13

Now let's come back home! smiley
My fellow believers are in Ghana and i remember that Jesus COMMADED me to love them the same way he loved me! {John 13:34-35} but here is the man in authority ordering me to pick up weapons and go against my fellow believers in Christ! embarassed

Please judge for yourself who you will obey at that time whether the worldly authority or that guy from Nazareth you often refer to as "Lord" Act 5:29

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Jehovah or Jesus never spoke against joining the army, so which law are you obeying to be rebellious against the authorities?
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Deadlytruth(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Janosky:

Your fellow Church members too reject JWs publications like plague.
Bros, " is that how to be peaceful and peace loving?"
Bros," is that "simply arrogance and pride?".
We preach against anything in conflict with your own Bible. grin grin
Yes we reject JWs because they started it all. We are admonished by the Bible to have nothing to do not with unbelievers but with those who claim to be believers in words but manifest contrary actions.
No you preach against anything in conflict with your organization's doctored version of the bible and the whims and caprices of your elders in New York.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Deadlytruth(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
sagieramos:

This is false. In fact, the opposite was the case were many JWs were imprisoned and killed because the Witnesses in Germany wouldn't join the military nor participate in the war. Search "the Jehovah witness and the holocaust" on Google to learn more

Revisionism at best. The Declaration of facts clearly stated that the JWs hold the view that the British and US Governments and the Jews therein are the worst economic and political oppressors in the world and that the Watchtower Organization stood behind Hitler's Germany's crusade against the US, UK and the Jews.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by worlexy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]

Wow It's like you've gotten so much to say on this! smiley
But i pick out the points so i'll stick to the main points. There are 613 laws given to the nation of Israel, the first ten were inscribed on stone tablets as a proof that the remaining are from the God who brought the people out of Egypt so when they see the laws written not by human they will know that truly Jehovah meant business with the laws Moses brought to them. But after Jesus has sealed the New Covenant with his blood all those who come under the New Covenant have nothing to do with whatever comes with the Old (including it's laws/Commandments! Jeremiah 31:31-34

So if someone should ask you any question about stealing, covet or what have you tell them that JWs only look onto Jesus. If Jesus do steal or covet then we can but if he doesn't then it means we shouldn't! Romans 10:1-4

May you have PEACE! smiley
Did Jesus marry? No

So why are JW getting married since Jesus didn’t get married and you claim to do only what Jesus did.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Deadlytruth(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Isaiah referred to Jesus as "Prince of Peace" {Isaiah 9:6} but Jesus himself said he did not bring Peace rather he said he brought Sword! Matthew 10:34

If you're willing we will unravel the sacred secrets, if you're not interested we can't force it into your head, just know that JWs are peaceloving but before we agree we must first disagree! smiley
Jesus' claim to bring a sword is figurative because Jesus however never did any violence to anyone. He gave his opponents the opportunity to speak and he heard them out and then engaged them. He didn't close his mind to their opinions despite he was omniscient and had no record of unrighteousness. But here we have mortal humans who are full of sin and house an ever-changing and even oscillating body of doctrines claiming infallibility. Isn't that funny?

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
julisam:
@Worlexy, I appreciate your views of the Jehovah's witnesses beliefs especially on their stand on the use of blood.

However, I think you are not correct. Please consider this analogy: If someone is sick and cannot eat food through the mouth, how do the medical workers get food into his or her body? Of course, you know very well that it is through transfusion. When the Bible instruction us not to eat blood, it also includes taking blood into your body by transfusion. Since you can eat food by transfusion and take medicine by transfusion you can also eat blood by transfusion. In any case, the position of God is that we should not eat blood through any means. That position is sacrosanct and has not change and will not change with time. The Bible did not use the word 'blood transfusion' probably because the practice was not popular back then when that part of the Bible was written.

Nevertheless, on the issue of 'extremists', I will agree with you that the Jehovah's witnesses are extremists if your definition of the word 'Extremist' means people who are willing to go the extra mile regardless of the consequence to their lives just to obey God's laws. If this is the case then Jehovah's witnesses are extremists in good fate.

Please, this is not a matter of sentiments, it is a matter of facts and faith.

Shalom!

However, I think you are not correct. Please consider this analogy: If someone is sick and cannot eat food through the mouth, how do the medical workers get food into his or her body? Of course, you know very well that it is through transfusion. When the Bible instruction us not to eat blood, it also includes taking blood into your body by transfusion. Since you can eat food by transfusion and take medicine by transfusion you can also eat blood by transfusion. In any case, the position of God is that we should not eat blood through any means

Did God placed accepting blood fractions transfusion on conscience?

Note: That position is sacrosanct and has not change and will not change with time. You can choose to answer or equally ignore the post.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Used to be a Witness years back.I was actually born a third generation JW.But in 2013,i left the organisation voluntarily,wasn't disfellowshipped or even public reproofed.I saw through the then Brooklyn based propaganda machine(heard the HQ is in Warwick,NY now).It was all just about the different Chairmen of the governing body from C.T Russell-Milton Henschel(stopped checking after him)and the way they personally interpreted the Bible.Lots of horse.shit doctrines(yea,i call them that now)and lots of restrictions.Calling people of other religions"Worldlies",such effrontery!!...I have no sympathy for them anymore.I have always wondered why different governments in different parts of the world have consistently sought them out for persecution(The Nazis even gave them a special designation,"Purple Triangle"in their various concentration camps before and during World war 2).The Soviets,the Malawian government,South Korea,and a lot of countries where they are either totally banned or on the watch list.There is something inherently evil about that lot.I only pity the few remaining members of my family who are still adherents.As for me?i say big ups to Mr Putin,hunt them down..

When I see this their political reasoning what comes to my mind is....

UN library card and Malawi 25 cent party card.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
worlexy:

Jehovah or Jesus never spoke against joining the army, so which law are you obeying to be rebellious against the authorities?
We are the people that comes from different races throughout the earth to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

You will never find out anything about our righteousness because it's from our own God! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
worlexy:

Did Jesus marry? No
So why are JW getting married since Jesus didn’t get married and you claim to do only what Jesus did.
You're very funny Walahi Talahi! grin

So Jesus never married so those adhering to his teachings shouldn't marry. Please clap for yourself! grin

Well you asked a question so you deserve an answer. The New Covenant comes with laws that's written in our hearts not in tablets or scrolls {Jeremiah 31:31-34} therefore we look onto Jesus to read out the laws of the New Covenant through his thoughts, words and actions!

Note again: the laws of the New Covenant are written in Jesus'
Thoughts
Words and
Actions
Romans 10:1-4

About marriage Jesus never married but in his WORDS it's written that he said we can decide to marry or not! Matthew 19:10-12

So that's what it means to keep looking at the AUTHOR and finisher of our faith! Hebrews 12:2

Because our faith is not determined by the Old Covenant with the laws given to the nation of Israel, rather it's written in Jesus' THOUGHTS WORDS AND ACTIONS!

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by FengChui(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
worlexy:

Nope but since your sect doesn’t talk against eating fat as commanded in the law you’re quoting, it doesn’t need any rocket science to know that u eat fat

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by FengChui(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Exposing evil deeds? You mustbe living in the assumption that JW is a saintly organization. Let me shock you,. do you know that JW openly endorsed Adolf Hitler's onslaught on Jews during the second World War? I don't even like like to bother you with a lot other evils JW has supported in its capacity as an organization.

Bring your lies to the table. But try to read this on Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses_in_Nazi_Germany

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by eomajeh: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
this will help you understand why the Russian government is doing what it is doing to JW.

Fact 1: until the September 11 2001 attacks, the Jonestown tragedy of Nov 18 1978 represented the largest number of American civilian casualties in a single non-natural event.
Fact 2: that fateful day, acting on the urging of their leader, more than 900 Americans (belonging to a religious group called the Peoples Temple church) died after drinking a poisonous substance
Fact 3: the People’s Temple was a church with progressive ideals. With members coming from a diverse mix of racial backgrounds, the church pioneered racial integration years before U.S. desegregation law. The church performed altruistic deeds for the community, establishing social service programs for drug addiction, poverty and battered women.

One big lesson from the Jonestown tragedy is that sometimes people need to be saved from themselves. It is for this reason that suicide is considered a crime in most societies.

Why this back-tracking to the People’s Temple church and its 1978 brohaha? Let’s do some retracing.
Fact 3: The Jehovah’s Witnesses can be described as a church (or organization as it describes itself) with progressive ideals. With members coming from a diverse mix of racial backgrounds, the church (or organization) is fostering integration even as discrimination threatens to tear society apart. Its members are peace-loving people who perform altruistic deeds for the community, with many turning their lives around by getting off drugs and crime.
Fact 2: the Jehovah’s witnesses act on the urgings of their leaders without question. For example: the JW leaders interpreted some bible portions to say organ transplant is scripturally wrong, and all witnesses accepted without questions and complied. Then the leaders came again and said organ transplant is fine, and all witnesses re-adjusted without question and complied. Now the leaders interpret some bible verses to say blood transfusion is scripturally wrong, and all witnesses accept without question and comply. If the leaders come tomorrow and say blood transfusion is fine, all witnesses will readjust and comply.
Fact 1: these urgings of JW leadership cloaked as “present truths” have caused a lot of evils, such as causing deaths to many, and tearing families apart. For example: many witnesses died for refusing organ transplant as urged by their leadership, many witnesses are dying now for refusing blood transfusion as urged by their leadership, many family relationships are currently being destroyed by the shunning practice urged by the witness leadership, etc

Why will peace-loving people be treated as they are by the Russian government? Sometimes people have to be saved from themselves.

The Russian government realizes that some of the ideas of the witnesses are extremist and actually cause evils. Thus, the govt is moving to save these people from themselves. However, that is not to say that the Russian government is going about it the right way. But I sure do understand why they are doing it.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by worlexy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're very funny Walahi Talahi! grin

So Jesus never married so those adherents to his teachings shouldn't marry. Please clap for yourself! grin

Well you asked a question so you deserve an answer. The New Covenant comes with laws that's written in our hearts not in tablets or scrolls {Jeremiah 31:31-34} therefore we look onto Jesus to read out the laws of the New Covenant through his thoughts, words and actions!

Note again: the laws of the New Covenant are written in Jesus'
Thoughts
Words and
Actions
Romans 10:1-4

About marriage Jesus never married but in his WORDS it's written that he said we can decide to marry or not! Matthew 19:10-12

So that's what it means to keep looking at the AUTHOR and finisher of our faith! Hebrews 12:2

Because our faith is not determined by the Old Covenant with the laws given to the nation of Israel, rather it's written in Jesus' THOUGHTS WORDS AND ACTIONS!

I won’t allow you to derail this discussion further, thr point is clear that JW is an extremist group that twisted the law of God that dead animals blood should not be drank like the idolaters do, but you twisted it to mean that those that need blood transfusion should die rather than take blood.

Even Jesus that you claim you follow said we should drink his blood because he was alive, he’s alive and will forever be alive.

Matthew 26:27-28
And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.”

Paul re affirmed what Jesus said:
1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”

If you follow the teaching of Christ, you will follow his order of taking drinking his blood in Holy communion, if you don’t that means you’ve disobeyed him. If you do, that means you’re an hypocrite cos you preach against drinking of blood under any guise and yet you drink that of Christ.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Deadlytruth:
Yes we reject JWs because they started it all.
We are admonished by the Bible to have nothing to do not with unbelievers but with those who claim to be believers in words but manifest contrary actions.
No you preach against anything in conflict with your organization's doctored version of the bible and the whims and caprices of your elders in New York.

The rejection started from the sermons from Church pulpits... How many persons get liver to disobey their Church pastors who drank tea with their 3 deities ? grin grin grin.

Bros, be very frank.
Your no2 statement , please shed more light on the bolded portion.. what's your point?

JWs believe firmly in John 3:16 & John 20:17. Bros, is John 20:17 & John 3:16 JWs doctored version & the whims and caprices of your elders in New York?"

Is Jesus Christ your God?
or is his God your God?
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by worlexy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are the people that comes from different races throughout the earth to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
Diversion tactic.

Answer my question:

The Jesus you claim you’re obeying NEVER commanded you to be rebellious.
Matthew 5:40
“And if any man will sue thee at the law and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also”

JW’s teaching is clearly Antichrist
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Enyman: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
People also ask
How safe is bloodless surgery?
Bloodless Medicine and Surgery is a safe and effective approach to medical care. And it turns out there are benefits to avoiding transfusions. Patients recover faster, have shorter hospital stays and experience fewer infections than patients who have transfusions.
https://www.medstarbloodless.org › ...
I got this straight from google.The source is right there.Turns out what the Bible(Acts 15:29)and the witnesses have always said about abstaining from blood is true.Same as many other things.
Jesus was heavily criticized, some said he has a demon, religious leaders hobnobbing with rulers then said he was an impostor, that his claim of coming from heaven was a lie.His family once said he was out of his mind.What did they all have in common?-Not doing their own scriptural investigation to find out the truth.Mostly just jumping on the bandwagon.JWs don't have a separate believe.All their believes is simply what the Bible says.But just as the bible predicted(1 Tim 4:1,2)many have so deviated from the real biblical truth or have been so completely mislead by a religious leader, that when you show them the TRUTH from the Bible it looks strange.It's hard to recognize.But consider this;
1.Read this guardian opinion piece from a none witness about the most loving and law-abiding religious group(John 13:35)
https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/jehovahs-witnesses-what-law-abiding-citizens/
(The witnesses don't hate members of other religion as some have falsely accused.If they do why will they spend so much time and energy discussing God's word with them when they're not being paid?They have family who are non-witnesses and have a warm,beautiful relationship with them)
2.What religious group doesn't focus on extorting money from members but whose global preaching has consistently been about God's coming kingdom and helping people clean up their lives morally so they can be a part of it(Matt 24:14)
3.What religious group is preaching in practically every single country in the world today,(240 lands).Some countries you don't even know exist.Exactly what Jesus comanded.
4.What religious group has it's members not shed blood in Wars?
5.What religious group is it's members no part of the world's corrupt political system.(Take Nigerian politics as case study)
6.What religious group has all it's members believes strictly on what the Bible says and will always show you several scriptural evidence of their beliefs, not what a Religious leader says.
Don't make the same mistake many people in Jesus day did.Do your own research.Learn a little bit about the witnesses YOURSELF before concluding based on what you've heard.Any question you might have about them is answered here; www.jw.org
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by KNOWMORE56: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please don't change the subject let's settle one thing before another! smiley
We are talking about blood transfusion and i'm chatting with you because your moniker says "KNOWMORE" otherwise if you're here to argue i'll just walk away! 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9
So let's concentrate on the topic you raised "blood transfusion" i'm saying it's no more practiced in most advance countries because they've discovered that the experiment is a failure! smiley

"..We are talking about blood transfusion.."
My question contains blood transfusion.

See it:
why then do the GB certified in take of alcohol over blood transfusion
?

You said I should please go and ask professional doctors...

And I said I have done that. Their findings show that drinking alcohol is dangerous to human health not blood transfusion that is dangerous to human health:
https://www.nairaland.com/6566852/21-years-faith-not-tasted

I'm wondering how the GB refuse that which is helpful ( blood transfusion) but encourage you guys to continue with that which is dangerous (alcohol in take)...
See part of your post below:

"...Please go and ask health professionals not just the nurses but a certified doctor who is your close confidant what i'm telling you now, then you'll be shocked that you've been thoroughly deceived! undecided
What most people don't know is that each profession has its deep secrets that we don't reveal to the masses to keep our profession on the higher level. Health professionals knew very well that there are so many forms of treatment they are carrying out on patients as part of their experiments but they will not tell you..."

Can you please say something about the GB choice?

c.c: Janosky, maxInDHouse, canticles, captivator,barristter07,haddeylium, peacefulworld01,tamyfire, fengchui
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
achorladey:

When I see this their political reasoning what comes to my mind is....

UN library card and Malawi 25 cent party card.
Libraries everywhere from time to time update their procedures and regulations for membership and public access to their resources.

JWs were granted membership to the UN library many years (about 5 years) prior to the changes to the UN library's mode of operations.

JWs terminated access to UN library resources when we found out their procedures had changed & were untenable to us. No big deal. We have moved on.
But WAILERS can continue to WAIL & console themselves with that. grin cheesy

JWs experienced grievous injustice in that African country for our neutral stand on politics.
About a decade or so ago, the government "repented" & granted JWs freedom of worship & assembly
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Guy please go and relax, it's not by force that we agree on beliefs that's the essence of freedom of worship! smiley

worlexy:

I won’t allow you to derail this discussion further, thr point is clear that JW is an extremist group that twisted the law of God that dead animals blood should not be drank like the idolaters do, but you twisted it to mean that those that need blood transfusion should die rather than take blood.
Even Jesus that you claim you follow said we should drink his blood because he was alive, he’s alive and will forever be alive.
Matthew 26:27-28
And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.”
Paul re affirmed what Jesus said:
1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”
If you follow the teaching of Christ, you will follow his order of taking drinking his blood in Holy communion, if you don’t that means you’ve disobeyed him. If you do, that means you’re an hypocrite cos you preach against drinking of blood under any guise and yet you drink that of Christ.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
All these will fall on deaf ears!
They just feel like accusing Jehovah's Witnesses so if you choose not to join them they'll condemn you along with JWs! smiley

Enyman:

People also ask
How safe is bloodless surgery?
Bloodless Medicine and Surgery is a safe and effective approach to medical care. And it turns out there are benefits to avoiding transfusions. Patients recover faster, have shorter hospital stays and experience fewer infections than patients who have transfusions.
https://www.medstarbloodless.org › ...
I got this straight from google.The source is right there.Turns out what the Bible(Acts 15:29)and the witnesses have always said about abstaining from blood is true.Same as many other things.
Jesus was heavily criticized, some said he has a demon, religious leaders hobnobbing with rulers then said he was an impostor, that his claim of coming from heaven was a lie.His family once said he was out of his mind.What did they all have in common?-Not doing their own scriptural investigation to find out the truth.Mostly just jumping on the bandwagon.JWs don't have a separate believe.All their believes is simply what the Bible says.But just as the bible predicted(1 Tim 4:1,2)many have so deviated from the real biblical truth or have been so completely mislead by a religious leader, that when you show them the TRUTH from the Bible it looks strange.It's hard to recognize.But consider this;
1.Read this guardian opinion piece from a none witness about the most loving and law-abiding religious group(John 13:35)
https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/jehovahs-witnesses-what-law-abiding-citizens/
(The witnesses don't hate members of other religion as some have falsely accused.If they do why will they spend so much time and energy discussing God's word with them when they're not being paid?They have family who are non-witnesses and have a warm,beautiful relationship with them)
2.What religious group doesn't focus on extorting money from members but whose global preaching has consistently been about God's coming kingdom and helping people clean up their lives morally so they can be a part of it(Matt 24:14)
3.What religious group is preaching in practically every single country in the world today,(240 lands).Some countries you don't even know exist.Exactly what Jesus comanded.
4.What religious group has it's members not shed blood in Wars?
5.What religious group is it's members no part of the world's corrupt political system.(Take Nigerian politics as case study)
6.What religious group has all it's members believes strictly on what the Bible says and will always show you several scriptural evidence of their beliefs, not what a Religious leader says.
Don't make the same mistake many people in Jesus day did.Do your own research.Learn a little bit about the witnesses YOURSELF before concluding based on what you've heard.Any question you might have about them is answered here; jw.org

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
The GB of JWs are the representatives of our God who:

©Condemned the intake of blood for His worshipers! Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 17:14; Act 15:29

And

©Encourage the intake of alcohol for His worshipers! Deuteronomy 14:26 smiley

KNOWMORE56:

"..We are talking about blood transfusion.."
My question contains blood transfusion.

See it:
why then do the GB certified in take of alcohol over blood transfusion
?

You said I should please go and ask professional doctors...

And I said I have done that. Their findings show that drinking alcohol is dangerous to human health not blood transfusion that is dangerous to human health:
https://www.nairaland.com/6566852/21-years-faith-not-tasted

I'm wondering how the GB refuse that which is helpful ( blood transfusion) but encourage you guys to continue with that which is dangerous (alcohol in take)...
See part of your post below:

"...Please go and ask health professionals not just the nurses but a certified doctor who is your close confidant what i'm telling you now, then you'll be shocked that you've been thoroughly deceived! undecided
What most people don't know is that each profession has its deep secrets that we don't reveal to the masses to keep our profession on the higher level. Health professionals knew very well that there are so many forms of treatment they are carrying out on patients as part of their experiments but they will not tell you..."

Can you please say something about the GB choice?

c.c: Janosky, maxInDHouse, canticles, captivator,barristter07,haddeylium, peacefulworld01,tamyfire, fengchui

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
worlexy:

Diversion tactic.

Answer my question:

The Jesus you claim you’re obeying NEVER commanded you to be rebellious.
Matthew 5:40
“And if any man will sue thee at the law and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also”

JW’s teaching is clearly Antichrist
@ Matthew 5:40, Bros did Jesus Christ tell you his followers should join the Roman army ,nay any army?

Acts 5:29, JWs obey God rather than men.
John 18:36, Bros, digest & roger that. grin
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Used to be a Witness years back.I was actually born a third generation JW.But in 2013,i left the organisation voluntarily,wasn't disfellowshipped or even public reproofed.I saw through the then Brooklyn based propaganda machine(heard the HQ is in Warwick,NY now).It was all just about the different Chairmen of the governing body from C.T Russell-Milton Henschel(stopped checking after him)and the way they personally interpreted the Bible.Lots of horse.shit doctrines(yea,i call them that now)and lots of restrictions.Calling people of other religions"Worldlies",such effrontery!!...I have no sympathy for them anymore.I have always wondered why different governments in different parts of the world have consistently sought them out for persecution(The Nazis even gave them a special designation,"Purple Triangle"in their various concentration camps before and during World war 2).The Soviets,the Malawian government,South Korea,and a lot of countries where they are either totally banned or on the watch list.There is something inherently evil about that lot.I only pity the few remaining members of my family who are still adherents.As for me?i say big ups to Mr Putin,hunt them down..

According to your fictitious claim , "they are inherently evil", yet they enjoy freedom of worship in the country you live in.
Bros, are you normal?

You have freedom of worship, speech and association,yet you desire such freedoms to be restricted from your family members simply because they are JWs, why you no go live for North Korea & enjoy your freedom ? grin

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Blyzz:
I see. But what's the essence for most of you guys to complain about bad governance? So casting of vote is a bad practice in your religion.

The effects of bad governance affects us as well as everyone else.
However, we have complete trust in the coming of God's kingdom to solve all issues resulting from man's failure to lead himself.
2 Peter 3:13. Matthew 6:9-10.

Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, Stephen... ( please name more,) what is their political affiliation?
Which political party they belong to?
grin
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by IgboWarlord(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Janosky:

According to your fictitious claim , "they are inherently evil", yet they enjoy freedom of worship in the country you live in.
Bros, are you normal?

You have freedom of worship, speech and association,yet you desire such freedoms to be restricted from your family members simply because they are JWs, why you no go live for North Korea & enjoy your freedom ? grin

"Simply because they are JWs" you say..There is nothing SIMPLE about JWs,they are a deceptive and propaganda run,subversive organisation..Sure,Nigeria has the highest number of JWs in Africa and one of the top5 in the world,then again,any crackpot religion flourishes here..That's exactly what JWs are,a crackpot religion with deluded adherents forever awaiting Armageddon and paradise in Christ's thousand year rule.What a load of horsesh..it..Any country smart enough to proscribe,ban or persecute JWs should do so with much more zeal..Haha,ZEAL,that's what they use to spread their poison..
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Blyzz:
ok, please read the above mention. It also my feedback for both of you. So if every other persons should sit back and don't do their civil obligations, by at least voting. Who then will cast the vote?

From time immemorial or since creation, has there been any time when everyone ever towed the same path?

Let's dump conjectures into the dustbin. grin
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by IgboWarlord(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Janosky:

The effects of bad governance affects us as well as everyone else.
However, we have complete trust in the coming of God's kingdom to solve all issues resulting from man's failure to lead himself.
2 Peter 3:13. Matthew 6:9-10.

Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, Stephen... ( please name more,) what is their political affiliation?
Which political party they belong to?
grin

Your great-grandson's great-grandson would have died and Armageddon would still not come..Continue wallowing in "THEOCRATIC" feaces.
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
IgboWarlord:

"Simply because they are JWs" you say..There is nothing SIMPLE about JWs,they are a deceptive and propaganda run,subversive organisation..Sure,Nigeria has the highest number of JWs in Africa and one of the top5 in the world,then again,any crackpot religion flourishes here..
That's exactly what JWs are,a crackpot religion with deluded adherents forever awaiting Armageddon and paradise in Christ's thousand year rule.What a load of horsesh..it..Any country smart enough to proscribe,ban or persecute JWs should do so with much more zeal..Haha,ZEAL,that's what they use to spread their poison..
"..deceptive and propaganda run ,subversive"
Inclusive of your family members? grin

Bros, continue DECEIVING yourself.
2 Peter 2:10,20-22. 2 Peter 3:2-7 said it all.
grin cheesy
Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Your great-grandson's great-grandson would have died and Armageddon would still not come..Continue wallowing in "THEOCRATIC" feaces.

IgboWarlord confirmed the accuracy of
2Peter 3:2-7. & Matthew 24:37-39.
Bros, your DELUSION will not stop fulfillment of the holy Scriptures.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Deadlytruth:

City director of pubic works is like a commissioner for works and housing. Is a commissioner a civil servant or a political appointee?

Jesus disciples asked for a political Kingdom and Jesus answered them accordingly. He didn't tell them that the restoration of the earthly kingdom was not their business. Rather he said that His father had fixed a time for it to come in future.

John 18:36, what has the restoration of Jesus kingdom got to do with politics of human govts ?
John 18:36, did Jesus Christ and the disciples promote or champion any political cause?

John 17:14 "they are not of the world"
IYKYK. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere: A Homeless Man Turned General Overseer / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.