Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) (99054 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
All Biafrans are thieves, including you and your household.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
EmzyT:

May you sleep and never wake up, Idiot sad Must you all always find a way to bring up tribalism in ever post you come across on this Website? sad
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Otu nne gi stinks like pit toilet.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Stop cursing people

That guy no be yahoo boy
People should stop mixing things

Read in video well they even wrote "yahoo plus suspect" which means na ritual guy

Na rituals 90percent of these guys dey do then people seeing them as yahoo boy

Yahoo boys now no pass itunes and gift cards even oyibos sef don dey wise cheesy
post=104074684:
Oloriburuku somebody!!

Singing Baba 70 : Na so e go so, odigbere ni yen.

All fraudsters will never end well in life, we don talk am before! cool

Wemzzy007, no be so?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Money without peace of mind is rubbish. Absolute rubbish. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by RayRay06677(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
If after yahoo plus all he can ride in is that thing I saw there then Yahoo plus is not worth doing. What's wrong with the lambos etc

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by survival1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
From my observations, the items, the car and the supposed yahoo boy aren't related.
1) The car looks old and dusty.
2) The four tyres are deflated meaning it has been parked for a very long time.
3) I didn't see anyone exhibiting any form of madness in the video.
Please we should stop spreading fake news and fake videos.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by able20(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
hahaha. More kids are waiting for their turns to make money by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Elporo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Cyber crime is beyond all this dirty things they display. Not encouraging crime though! But honestly this is slap to Fancy bear, etc!!

Phishing, scheming, and mail related fraud has nothing to do with these dirt and African Filth!!

grin grin if all this dirty things de work, the BINI empire wouldn't have been captured! Slowwormir I like abeg?

How many Yahoo boys in Nigeria can operate linux/unix , system. Launch a terminals, use pgp, roll up their own communications and all that.

99% of fraudsters in Nigeria use foreign assistance that cant run successful ops like theirs counterparts in the US, RU, CN, CZ, Canada, UK, UKR.

All this BEC ... na outsource dem dey do. Why do you think Nigerian scammers get caught all the time, abi others no dey do am.

Yahoo plus no be yahoo. Na simple "do as I say juju".

1. Find a lead
2. Make contact
3. Do ritual
4. Give directive.

Nothing else.

Even an amateur electronic criminal wont be caught dead with an apple laptop.

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by tenpipsperday: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Funny enough some people standing there or here on nairaland reading this stuff and shouting hei are into the same stuff too.

E no go better for anyone who is cutting corners.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by ntrukpum(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
ADIOK ANO ITIT UKA.
My broda mbok take am easy na!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by smasher1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wawelexy:
Most people do not have regards for legit hustler anymore because of this yahoo boy lavish lifestyle. To extent that they see people who don't do yahoo as fools or not in vogue. I really don't care bout how anyone got his/her money, but make sure you re hurting nobody in the process. STAY LEGIT

You were right until you said you don't care how people make their money. I do care how people make their money.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by LoveToRead: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Cheating does not pay.

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by MOTOPARK: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wawelexy:
Most people do not have regards for legit hustler anymore because of this yahoo boy lavish lifestyle. To extent that they see people who don't do yahoo as fools or not in vogue. I really don't care bout how anyone got his/her money, but make sure you re hurting nobody in the process. STAY LEGIT
super making sense,legit hustle is the best and would remain the best going forward.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Elporo:

How many Yahoo boys in Nigeria can operate linux/unix , system. Launch a terminals, use pgp, roll up their own communications and all that.

99% of fraudsters in Nigeria use foreign assistance that cant run successful ops like theirs counterparts in the US, RU, CN, CZ, Canada, UK, UKR.

All this BEC ... na outsource dem dey do. Why do you think Nigerian scammers get caught all the time, abi others no dey do am.

Yahoo plus no be yahoo. Na simple "do as I say juju".

1. Find a lead
2. Make contact
3. Do ritual
4. Give directive.

Nothing else.

Even an amateur electronic criminal wont be caught dead with an apple laptop.

Rubbish
Omo. You just said the fucking truth. Money isn't tired to blood or any fucking dirty shit.

People de run linux VM for thier machine con rap am with Cyberghost omo. The combo no be small thing.

Fancy bear, etc.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by MOTOPARK: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
I found it disdain and disbelieving to see mature men and women with high metal cohesion(should be) to bounce on topics or trends that cut across all ethnic groups to its to body shame each other’s instead of fighting on how to eradicate crime that is spurging our collective regions and country into den of crimes.the most annoying Parts political affairs that would benefit the country at large booo you would hear it IPOB terrorist ,Afonjo and Arewa.please let unit to make Nigeria a better place for our children.
Mine two cent
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by goodman5(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Every mad person na Yahoo boys abi? grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by deemayor2(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Stop Mistaken Richualist For Yahoo Boys, Me Wey Dey Bomb Day And Night Now, sit down A whole day for chair, you go come dey use me dey compare this one wey go do richual.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by princeakinola1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
All scammers will never have a rest, work for your money
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Olarewaju89: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
You think you can just fraud people and run... God will surely take vengeance on you one day
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by olurili(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wawelexy:
this thing almost throw me into depression,especially for where my shop is,you will be seeing small boy driving big car,to be a legit hustler is not easy oo,but alhamdulilah for what i have,i always tell myself that no one will cry for me to make it

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by ultiabaz36(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
I no even see the boy in person, all I'm hearing is this Na union bank aba o
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by ThuGGeR147: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
This one don jam am Ooh.... grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
ADIOK ANO ITIT UKA.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin easy ooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by CodeTemplar: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is likely the end product of shortcut mentality. Whenever you see a person rejecting work or hardwork and wanting the fruits of this same thing he or her is rejecting, just know that person is likely headed for destruction.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
I wonder where he is now.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by kamalbob(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze30W-IgJ_4

This happened in front of Union bank in Aba, Abia State.

According to witnesses, the yahoo plus suspect parked his while Mercedes Benz ML 350 in the busy street and started behaving abnormally.

When they found out he had ran mad, the called on the police to come gain access into his car so they can identify the suspect and also get contacts of friends or relatives.

On searching his box, tye police discovered various fetish items like calabash, pots and red candles.

This prompted the on lookers to believe the victims condition to be connected to yahoo plus or money ritual.

Yahoo plus or cyber spiritualism is a cybercrime that involves the procurement and use of mystical, spiritual and supernatural powers by yahoo boys to cast a spell on victims.

This ritual enables a yahoo boy to command his victims to do as he says. The victims will not be able to object his demands.

This ritual involves the yahoo boy in-person to pretend to be mad for a certain period and after that, money starts coming in.

There are hundreds of them over there, bragging about being wealthy and all sort of nonsense. Lol rich people congratulations. There goes one of you on the run
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by SundayIgboh: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
donbachi:
"Follow who no road,so u go reach where u dey go"

See where him reach.

Donbachi grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by GoodIsGod: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
To all atheist who say there is nothing like spiritual. Can you take a cue from this?

Slawormingo how are you jare?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by BJanta: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MAI GIDA JUST SHUT UP angry

What's all this rubbish? The Igboman has no sense at all!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by nwatakwochaa(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ARREWA ARREWA1STSON AKA EKPEITIT HAVE YOU CONDEMNED THE DAILY SUYA ISWAP ARE DOING WITH YOUR PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS

����
The person directly above me,is he ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.