Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) (99052 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Sunday2021: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ipob, those 10 girls you guys killed, following the order of Namdi kanu will continue to pursue you and your generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by ucee1212(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Ije uwa ego mbute
Really Ego mbute.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Emekus999(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wawelexy:
Most people do not have regards for legit hustler anymore because of this yahoo boy lavish lifestyle. To extent that they see people who don't do yahoo as fools or not in vogue. I really don't care bout how anyone got his/her money, but make sure you re hurting nobody in the process. STAY LEGIT
expecially these pingy girls

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
HEY IS THERE ANY PROBLEM ?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Charly68: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
They want to live like Cubana and Zubbi Micheal now yawa don blow...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
With all these , what's the difference between him and babalawo?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by anambraamaka: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Welu nwayo unu aju
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by vannessa7(f): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

How many times have a yahoo boy crossed a street and get mobed for being one in the place you come from if I may ask you... accept it or not... even you are in support because you have them as relatives and friends but you didn't do nothing

It will seem so to you because of the society you come from where you were raised to believe that crime is normal but where I come from we grew up hearing our parents telling us they prefer us dead rather than having criminals for children, it is not normal and the ones that still chooses that path do it in secret and definitely without the approval or blessings of their parents as you have in your tribe, that is why we collectively speak against any criminal found among us not minding he or she is from our tribe unlike your people who support any criminal so far he or she is your tribe person. Hope you understand

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by TrueNigerian300: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Cyber crime is beyond all this dirty things they display. Not encouraging crime though! But honestly this is slap to Fancy bear, etc!!

Phishing, scheming, and mail related fraud has nothing to do with these dirt and African Filth!!

grin grin if all this dirty things de work, the BINI empire wouldn't have been captured! Slowwormir I like abeg?

Thank you...at the end of the day the most successful cyber criminals are not Nigerians or Africans. But we just choose to foolishly make noise. Our life is full of noise.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

Thank you...at the end of the day the most successful cyber criminals are not Nigerians or Africans. But we just choose to foolishly make noise. Our life is full of noise.
Yh. Nigerians are good @ over bloating something!! 10x grin

(7vsop Hennessy for the hype man grin grin)

Small crime weh we do, you go hear say Nigerians are best this and that!

1 person get 1 class for havard you go hear " All Nigerians are topping everywhere @havard" grin grin

When it comes to Cyber crime..... Fear north Korea! Kim Jung un they personally organise against banks (make I no talk)

See Russia, see ukhrainians, America, chinko, malay guys!! Omo. When de learn work aswear!

#SAYNOtocybercrime cool

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wawelexy:
Most people do not have regards for legit hustler anymore because of this yahoo boy lavish lifestyle. To extent that they see people who don't do yahoo as fools or not in vogue. I really don't care bout how anyone got his/her money, but make sure you re hurting nobody in the process. STAY LEGIT
make sense

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by lugo99(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
karma, consequences and repercussions... they're real my brodas & sistas..
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Makanaki127: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
deemayor2:
Stop Mistaken Richualist For Yahoo Boys, Me Wey Dey Bomb Day And Night Now, sit down A whole day for chair, you go come dey use me dey compare this one wey go do richual.
Soon you self go do ritual because na from clap them take day enter dance

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Bigpat: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anybody that hurts, defraud, terrorise, kills fellow human beings, using weapon, charms, doing rituals, to achieve his selfish desires and wrongful gain, will never end well. The beginning seems good but it ends in bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by lanre88(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Make money legitimately through networking and buy cars worth more than this.

Be smart and open your eyes. We are here for you always.

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by HolyTitus(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
He go trek ehnn

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by deemayor2(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Makanaki127:

Soon you self go do ritual because na from clap them take day enter dance

Your Papa
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by kclee(m): 4:54am On Jul 26, 2021
Always be legit.........

Get your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at ease. Valid travel documents (visa and ticket) holders pleased contact me. Access up to $4,000.00 for your travels. ONLY VALID VISA and TICKET.

https://www.nairaland.com/kclee
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Localmann(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by VTJN(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Guyman111:
See your yam legs
smiley wink wink wink smiley

Una no go kill person for this forum smiley
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by arshad880(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2021
normal level
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Nature8(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2021
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze30W-IgJ_4

This happened in front of Union bank in Aba, Abia State.

According to witnesses, the yahoo plus suspect parked his while Mercedes Benz ML 350 in the busy street and started behaving abnormally.

When they found out he had ran mad, the called on the police to come gain access into his car so they can identify the suspect and also get contacts of friends or relatives.

On searching his box, tye police discovered various fetish items like calabash, pots and red candles.

This prompted the on lookers to believe the victims condition to be connected to yahoo plus or money ritual.

Yahoo plus or cyber spiritualism is a cybercrime that involves the procurement and use of mystical, spiritual and supernatural powers by yahoo boys to cast a spell on victims.

This ritual enables a yahoo boy to command his victims to do as he says. The victims will not be able to object his demands.

This ritual involves the yahoo boy in-person to pretend to be mad for a certain period and after that, money starts coming in.

Hmm, nawa oo
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by zukachris(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2021
This is just the beginning. Mark this word, in the next 5 years the number of Nigeria youth that will be mad, people will be amazed.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nothing like yahoo plus he's a ritualist. I dunno y people cant learn. Some People after watchin this still go on d same path
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Person smoke Colorado high una takj say nah madness.. Give am gaari.. E go calm6 angry

anyways, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.