Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date (21613 Views)

New Naira Notes: Senate Asks CBN To Extend January 31 Deadline; Emefiele Refuses / Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 / New Minimum Wage: FG Reacts To Labour’s December 31 Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Thinktwicemybro: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Faber:

Story... Nigerian scammers are not smart. They cannot hack... Guy if no be whistle blowers EFCC will find it difficult to nab guys here.
In terms of ur BVN...oga many guys got 2 to 3 BVN don't even argue that. They pay some aboki guys who no get time for you and your bank like ₦50k, carry them go bank and get account and BVN created. They use their ATM and sim card and run their shit. If you want arrest...you go find the aboki guy go Gombe for street go nab him grin grin

The smartest guys of the black race are Naija guys...ask Oyibo how far grin

You are only making my point clearer, we will block the BVN and NIN and all your account including social media accounts will be shut down. Just like I said, our mission is to frustrate you out if scam and possibly keep you in jail. Keep your negativity to yourself.

Do you know how much NIN SIM linkage stopped quick teller scam? Why did your aboki from gombe not help you get sim card?
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Kaybenny(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
We the last breed a.k.a the last man standing

Still awaits for sim blockage

#RebelQuartel
cool cool cool
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Arda1000(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
NIN should become a criteria to register Facebook and Google account and I bet you fraud will go down by 99%
oni kure

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
moodyguy:
NIN
Thanks
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Cti28(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
peppermint7:

Some people just de useless on this platform
I no sabi how much dem de pay them

And they flaunt their ignorance without shame

3 Likes

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by snowball11(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
NIN- Northern Islamisation of Nigeria! grin

2 Likes

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Thinktwicemybro: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Arda1000:
oni kure
Ozour
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Goldbw122(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
They will still Postpone it, what good is the NIN ? HAVE THEY CAUGHT CRIMINALS OF THR RECENT REGISTRATION THEY DID?

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by engrchykae(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
The one I managed to do is telling me invalid nin.
I don't know what to do again
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Skyfly007: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Vickym1:
If u've not registered your Nin yet... Say hi
Hi

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by peppermint7(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Cti28:

And they flaunt their ignorance without shame
gringrin
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by sabreal: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
This will continue, even after 2023
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sim are now expensive tho
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by ibtommy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thank God I didn't join any of those long queues cos I knew Pantami and his 'uncle' na jokers. kiss

adenigga:

Source: https://guardian.ng/NIN-SIM-linkage-deadline-gets-new-date

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Nanaborga(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

But you were so quick to attack an idea that will end fraud on our cyber space. Be decieving yourself, you are a fraudster. Your days are numbered. We are closer than you think.

Guy you dey yarn like fraudster yourself , is fraud the only ills of this country , you’re not even talking about how they fail to combat banditry and insecurity with this their nonsense nin , all you’re worried about na fraud from the starting of this thread , have you forgotten that bubu and even the efcc you keep posting their billboard are all fraudsters, what did efcc do to magu when he was exposed ?

2 Likes

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Thinktwicemybro: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nanaborga:

Guy you dey yarn like fraudster yourself , is fraud the only ills of this country , you’re not even talking about how they fail to combat banditry and insecurity with this their nonsense nin , all you’re worried about na fraud from the starting of this thread , have you forgotten that bubu and even the efcc you keep posting their billboard are all fraudsters, what did efcc do to magu when he was exposed ?
Fraud is the greatest problem in our society today, too many youths are into it. 4 in 5 youth are into fraud. How worse can it be before you see that the youths are really useless. If not for discipline, China would have been like Somalia. Even with their high population, they control the world economy.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Arda1000(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Ozour
APC miscrant u no go die better grin
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Thinktwicemybro: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Arda1000:
APC miscrant u no go die better grin
Dirty scammer, go cut your hair
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Loveknitting: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Jokers,
Very very unserious bunch of gays

Gays again,?
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Loveknitting: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Arda1000:
grin one minutes laugh for those who wasted their time money and efforts in the name of linking their sim to Nigeria government grin

Paid 2000naira after waisting 2 hours of my life,
I won't link my Sim ontill their block the line, stupid set of people.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Gravity56: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Until you tell your agents to stop collecting money from citizens I will not go for registration.

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Mokason288(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Cnach:

Oghene!! So wetin u take am mean be say me I get witch abi? U go get bad mouth o. Any way some no dey get that spirit, I thank God for giving me one. I do know some things before they happen and many I no dey even smell am until e hit me
Lol at bolded grin
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Nanaborga(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Fraud is the greatest problem in our society today, too many youths are into it. 4 in 5 youth are into fraud. How worse can it be before you see that the youths are really useless. If not for discipline, China would have been like Somalia. Even with their high population, they control the world economy.

And who told you China control fraud , do you know hackers are the biggest assets of this super power countries , do you know what those hackers in russia have been able to accomplish for the Russian government. For your information foreign citizens are more scared of scammers in their countries than scammers from Nigeria , na we just dey carry this scam shit for head , majority of black American rappers are credit card scammers yet their country didn’t make fighting scam their topmost priority, insecurity and banditry dey ravage our country yet their fraud matter you carry for head , not even kidnappers , ritualist and boko haram
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Kuginzi: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
them go catch one of your family member
Are you a G-boy?

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
NIN should become a criteria to register Facebook and Google account and I bet you fraud will go down by 99%
BVN (that involves banks meaning it is supposed to be more potent in the fight against fraudulent activities) was meant to tackle fraud, but it still goes on. So what's the difference what changed. By the way we all do biometric capturing before obtaining a sim, can't the government work with the telco companies to obtain the IDs of these criminal elements. No, they'd rather find ways to loot more and even more controversially, try to get easy access to our info; a government that has never condemned the herdsmen crisis, a government that is training 'repentant terrorists' from the taxes of citizens who have friends and family that have been exterminated by these devils, a government that kills peaceful protesters too. Please this is stale try again later.

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by KingDash: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Vickym1:
If u've not registered your Nin yet... Say hi
Hi baby.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Arda1000(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Dirty scammer, go cut your hair
terrorist supporter come cut am na odeh
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Arda1000(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Loveknitting:

Paid 2000naira after waisting 2 hours of my life,
I won't link my Sim ontill their block the line, stupid set of people.
haa eh cheap ur side na,here na from 3k many paid 10k for sharp sharp linking grin.
Even for free I no fit go use am hand link my Sim and personal data to terrorist and their sympathizers gorforbid

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Calitoscassius(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
christejames:
We the stubborn Nigerians are waiting for their worse...
They cannot do nada! They do not have the right.

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Calitoscassius(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Backwards government! grin some one should tell them that their are no deadline for this kinda rubbish.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by noskcid(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Clueless people, is there suppose to be a deadline to things like this or is it a polite way of telling us that SIM card issuance will not be made available again?
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Calitoscassius(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

You seem so concerned. Chill, don't cry yet, we are coming for you fraudsters. NIN must be linked to all social media accounts. If you can't bear it leave the country
Abeg! Who be dis we we wey you dey mention? How many una be? undecided abi you be buhari de terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Regrets Inconvenience Caused By Petrol, Electricity Shortages / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.