Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! (2450 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... / Should A Real Man Put His Wife Or Family First In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Limassol(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Cashio:
starting with that style will only make the girl see him as weak and as such will definitely try to use him. Believe me bro, once a girl notices you need something from her and is afraid to put it up straight, she will try to manipulate you with your feelings.
Next thing now, you hear Billings up and down and that guy being naive and shy will try to chest those Billings to prove his love.
you've being in the game for long to amass this experience.
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Vinnie2000(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
@the OP!!..
Don't mind those Naysayers who re trying to dissuade you.. sad
So a Willing Young man can't Enjoy some Babes again? sad cheesy

Go Tell her About your Feelings..
But Make sure It is in a Good Location..
In Asking a Girl/woman out, Location matters Alot..
In a Church, a Restaurant, etc..Just Walk up to her and say Something like 'Hi Ruth, Surprised I know ur name? Well I have been crushing on you and would like us to be Friends'..

Be Bold while Saying This!!..
Her Responses will be Either to..

*Smile and give you weak response..
*Hiss n angrily Walk Away..or
*Respond Well n ask you what you really want from her..

So Go Man..Getting Babes is not for Weakmen..
Englishman will say the Faint hearted never gets the Fair Lady!! smiley cool
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by dingbang(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Limassol:
still together?
naaah
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by dingbang(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Limassol:
what if she said something like "i will think about it"
forget the babe
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Oyiboman69: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Limassol:
what if she said something like "i will think about it"
just tell her you've taken it as a yes cos that's what it means...do you want her to tell you directly, especially on the first meeting?. she's not a hooker who you will have to bargain with. you'll also state your acquaintance with her from that very conversation, like asking for her number and book a meeting on a proper date.
Do not throw money in front and try to see if she's the demanding type.
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Susily(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bro never take a relationship advice from a woman
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by muller101(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Op don't tell me you have finally given up. It will end in premium tears.
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Limassol(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oyiboman69:
just tell her you've taken it as a yes cos that's what it means...do you want her to tell you directly, especially on the first meeting?. she's not a hooker who you will have to bargain with. you'll also state your acquaintance with her from that very conversation, like asking for her number and book a meeting on a proper date.
Do not throw money in front and try to see if she's the demanding type.
you sound good at dating game bro.
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by ComputerOperato: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oyiboman69:
just tell her you've taken it as a yes cos that's what it means...do you want her to tell you directly, especially on the first meeting?. she's not a hooker who you will have to bargain with.

King of women!!
You don tey for the game bro.
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by samwash(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
@Op, fearless energy drink is the answer to ur predicament. grin grin
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Cashio(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Limassol:
you've being in the game for long to amass this experience.
lol.. it is just always good to define what you want from onset so because once babe starts feeling so comfortable with you as a friend, there's nothing more you can do. Unless perhaps you sef want just friendship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Call This A Stingy Act? Date With My Girl Gone Wrong. / Holy Mary (18+) / Everybody Always Mock Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.