Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

She Has All Wife Qualities Except: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has All Wife Qualities Except: (2687 Views)

Qualities Of A 'Real' Man / Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" / 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by CozyG(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2011
Pls kindly advice me. i have a lady i want to marry. She has all wife qualities a wants in a woman. But my probs is that she is not very brilliant(40%) educational. Pls advice constructively
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by MMM2(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2011
then teach her.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Odunnu: 7:08pm On May 13, 2011
Nobody has it all. Learn to live with that!
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by obowunmi(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2011
There's no perfect human being. U gan u're not perfect.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Beync(f): 7:33pm On May 13, 2011
But it's true you can get 100% perfect match, if she has all the qualities you want in a woman but no education, you can encourage her to go to school. she will improve especially if she has pass thru basic education and she is willing and well dispose to learning.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by kokoye(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2011
Some men sent their wives to school.

hope that helps
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by CozyG(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2011
tanks all
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 13, 2011
marry her, and upgrade her
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by 190: 8:40pm On May 13, 2011
Kick her arse

Thats my i love her

she' doesnt have gen knowledge bout my work but she helps me most times despite shes in medicals
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Spclst900: 8:56pm On May 13, 2011
poster

she can always still learn.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Natasha2(f): 8:57pm On May 13, 2011
poster let me get things straight Is it that she has finished her education but she's not very bright upstairs? or she stopped half way in her education? undecided well anyhow the case may be then bother not at least she is educated, and besides she can still learn its not too late, as long as a man lives he continues to learn. what about intelligent men who get married to village girls with no form of education, Sweerry if she has all the qualities like you say go for her brother and don't look back. At least she has even up to 40% intelligence cheesy Which do you prefer to loose a jewel like her for an intelligent lady who has little or no qualities of a wife, there are some things that education can not cover that includes ones morals and behaviour. Sweerry a good name is better than silver and gold.Marry the chikala  wink
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Fasterboy: 9:04pm On May 13, 2011
tiniyata:

marry her, and upgrade her
how?
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by no1madman(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2011
u'r still a small Boy. . . . .
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by IZUKWU(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2011
190:

Kick her arse

Thats my i love her

she' doesnt have gen knowledge bout my work but she helps me most times despite shes in medicals

sometimes you make more sense in your silence.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Fasterboy: 9:17pm On May 13, 2011
Na so na, humanbain no perfect at alllll. Dat Otepu sef go don dey prepare im mind 2 ignore 1 terible side of u bt u no go knw (mindful of hw reticent girlz can be.) ur own even better! Wat of mine weh deh pee 4 bed? Warned her many tymz bt her fat ass can't jst stp drenchin my soft sheet yet i stil luv'am. Watin u wan talk?
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by sexylogan(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2011
IZUKWU:

sometimes you make more sense in your silence.

that's an understatement. angry
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Tingles(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2011
Brilliance or intelligence?

If her mental capacity will be your excuse for making her cry in future, leave her for the people who sees her as brilliant.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Mynd44: 10:21pm On May 13, 2011
Send her to school and stop asking dumb questions
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by CozyG(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2011
no1madman:

u'r still a small Boy. . . . .

thank u OLD MAN
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by omega25red(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2011
Cozy-G:

Pls kindly advice me. i have a lady i want to marry. She has all wife qualities a wants in a woman. But my probs is that [b]she is not very brilliant(40%) [/b]educational. Pls advice constructively
what exactly do you mean? did she fail outta school or she never went to school? or was she sheltered which left her not street smart?
can you give an example of what you mean?
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by CozyG(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2011
omega25red:

what exactly do you mean? did she fail outta school or she never went to school? or was she sheltered which left her not street smart?
can you give an example of what you mean?
She Went to School, has SSCE & A Diploma. Speaks normall english, But cant go further sad sad sad
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Princek12(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2011
Poster, send her to every school except nursing school. Many men who have sent their uneducated wives to nursing school have lived to regret it. There is some kind of bad luck with these uneducated becoming nurses. They either end up growing wings when they make some money or become ashawos and start looking for doctors to phuck. It is always something. Don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by KennyG6(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2011
Cozy-G:

Pls kindly advice me. i have a lady i want to marry. She has all wife qualities a wants in a woman. But my probs is that she is not very brilliant(40%) educational. Pls advice constructively
what the heck is 40% educational LMAO, Are you sure it's not 39.786%
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by andypash(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2011
Di man self u funny no be small u wan marry a woman wey get all qualities only say she go 40% school make u go marry phd, , ctt, , mmf, Woman wey go all the school for this world make una turn house to dictionary
With d small school she go u no fit start make u advice go more after una marry abi she no sabi speak english at all at all but u say she educate 40% she fit spell,write,represent small and so on
My broda e dey hard make u see good house wife many girls u dey see nowadays their sence no dey their head again dey don chop‘am wit food make u try marry her equip her to ur taste or standard
Cheers
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by SALady(f): 11:02am On May 17, 2011
@OP this is where you decide whats important to you. Unless if you are looking for a wife who will buy you a house, Well the one you have with "40% educational" whatever that is (note that hiss) will not get you one. Or perhaps you want intelligent conversation, its up to you.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by maclatunji: 11:18am On May 17, 2011
Cozy-G:

She Went to School, has SSCE & A Diploma. Speaks normall english, But cant go further sad sad sad

I am scratching my head at the bolded part. Is that possible? Not being able to acquire further education without being brain-damaged?
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by rully2: 2:38pm On May 17, 2011
Cozy-G:

I dont understand that part, like she does'nt have the fund or she has a problem learning, undecided  undecided    
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by honeric01(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2011
Your post is not clear enough, don't you think you also need more education? your post is just too CONFUSING!!!
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2011
hmmn, see that upgrade/send her to school part is what i find a bit awkward.

if you do, kiss your marriage/relationship goodbye. and you can take that to the bank. have u ever seen a female who went to a higher institution and came back unchanged? beware o.

id say accept her as she is. if she decides to upgrade herself of her own volition, give her due warning( to the knowledge of her parents/siblings) and bless her efforts with support as much as u can.

cos if na u go dey arrangee say make she go, u will regret it
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Seun(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2011
Hehe. The African traditional wife qualities are negatively correlated with brilliance. Sorry.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by SouthChi(m): 1:38am On Jun 03, 2011
Underestimating the value of intelligence in a relationship is worse then underestimating the sexual connection.

See eventually you're going to need more than a "body" for companionship and calling her an "idiot" inward or outwardly is going to be frustrating.

In fact, settling for 2nd and 3rd place is why so many people start to cheat,

If you can't honestly ask yourself why you want to be with somebody that is stupid, then I suggest you consider just being good friends.
Re: She Has All Wife Qualities Except: by Nekai(f): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2011
honeric01:

Your post is not clear enough,

My thoughts exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Women Give Men Flowers? / Question For Guys / I Think I Should End It But I Really Love Him-but I Deserve Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.