Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Qualities Of A 'Real' Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A 'Real' Man (4539 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
Being a man has so many meaning but here I will outline the various definitions for you;

Nigerian Definition : A man is someone who has a '3rd leg' dangling down from his middle waist and uses that same tool to hunt down urgy and needy girls who feel the only way they can get something in their life is only if that "man's" 3rd leg enter them even though deep inside them they hate such man with passion.

The Real Definition : A man is someone who against all odds and obstacles he struggles day and night to ensure he doesn't go bed another man for assistance (most especially financial). A real man will rather bury his pride and do menial jobs and earn an honest living that to shamefully go and beg a fellow man for a loaf of bread.

A man is someone who will go to bed hungry only for his mother, siblings, wife, children and dependant to go to bed with a filled stomach.

A man is someone who against all odds and obstacles will always dust himself up after life have hit him real hard to the grounf just to see he eventually wins.

A man is someone who isn't carried away with material things of today by competing with his peers but rather keeps on planning to have a dependent free tomorrow.

A man is someone who when others have gone to bed or hanging out in the bar is right there by his reading table burning candle and brainstorming how to achieve greatness.

10 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by onila(f): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Other Definition Of A Real Man Include;

* He will rather go into the room and sleep or read the dailies than struggling with the remote control with his wife and children.

* He knows the tedious house chores in the home and will do them all before his woman even thinks of asking for assistance.

* He will never request financial support from his wife but drop his last dime for the upkeep of the home.

* He doesn't raise a eye brow at his wife's salary and income even though she might be earning more than him.

* He will NEVER deprive his wife or children anything even when they have come up with behaviors that made him weep in private.

* He places his wife and children's wants even before his own needs.

* He never thinks cooking or doing the families laundry is a favour from pluto. He sees it as a treat even when the wife see it as a huge favour.

* He never tries to win argument with his voice being the loudest or having the last say. Rather he wins every argument with his silence and soft words.

3 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Caracta(f): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
What's wrong in struggling with the remote or asking the wife for financial help? Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 14, 2013
ac undecidedidtalk:
* He will never request financial support from his wife but drop his last dime for the upkeep of the home.
Whats so wrong in requesting for her financial assistance. undecided
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 14, 2013
acidtalk: Being a man has so many meaning but here I will outline the various definitions for you;

Nigerian Definition : A man is someone who has a '3rd leg' dangling down from his middle waist and uses that same tool to hunt down urgy and needy girls who feel the only way they can get something in their life is only if that "man's" 3rd leg enter them even though deep inside them they hate such man with passion.

The Real Definition : A man is someone who against all odds and obstacles he struggles day and night to ensure he doesn't go bed another man for assistance (most especially financial). A real man will rather bury his pride and do menial jobs and earn an honest living that to shamefully go and beg a fellow man for a loaf of bread.

A man is someone who will go to bed hungry only for his mother, siblings, wife, children and dependant to go to bed with a filled stomach.

A man is someone who against all odds and obstacles will always dust himself up after life have hit him real hard to the grounf just to see he eventually wins.

A man is someone who isn't carried away with material things of today by competing with his peers but rather keeps on planning to have a dependent free tomorrow.

A man is someone who when others have gone to bed or hanging out in the bar is right there by his reading table burning candle and brainstorming how to achieve greatness.

THE ONLY THING I SEE HERE IS THE QUALITIES OF JESUS CHRIS, THE PERFECT SON OF YAWEH ...WHERE IS THE QUALITIES OF A MAN THAT YOU SPEAK OF?

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Popowaa: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2013
acidtalk: Other Definition Of A Real Man Include;

* He will rather go into the room and sleep or read the dailies than struggling with the remote control with his wife and children.
that got me cracking up.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2013
Caracta: What's wrong in struggling with the remote or asking the wife for financial help? Are you for real?

Asking for her financial assistance when the need so arises not measuring how much he is spending and comparing it with how much his partner is bringing.

He should let them have their way with it comes to tv issues. Aside the news, watching of tv (even when it comes to soccer) could be watched out or postponed.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2013
zameen:
Whats so wrong in requesting for her financial assistance. undecided

This is one area I know most of the guys will pick on and start breaking bottle.

When it comes to financial responsibilities that's the aspect they believe so much in "gender equality". Anything aside that, they believe their woman should be totally submissive to them.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Caracta(f): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2013
acidtalk:

Asking for her financial assistance when the need so arises not measuring how much he is spending and comparing it with how much his partner is bringing.

He should them them have their way with it comes to tv issues. Aside the news, watching of tv (even when it comes to soccer) could be watched out or postponed.

I honestly don't understand your point. I read your comment five times and i still don't get it. All the same sha, it's all good cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2013
Caracta:

I honestly don't understand your point. I read your comment five times and i still don't get it. All the same sha, it's all good cheesy

Don't woRry with time you will. Don't rush it.

Some people assimilate things up to 50 times slower than others. Its all good don't get scared.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Caracta(f): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2013
acidtalk:

Don't woRry with time you will. Don't rush it.

Some people assimilate things up to 50 times slower than others. Its all good don't get scared.

I bet those people can find their ways through typo errors. Lucky them. Errors confuse me. It's all good, i'm not scared....but for my sake, minimize errors.

Gracias
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2013
Caracta:

I bet those people can find their ways through typo errors. Lucky them. Errors confuse me. It's all good, i'm not scared....but for my sake, minimize errors.

Gracias

I will rather dump all the errors in here for people like you to battle with and have an error free life in the real world. Than try to be like your kind who try to have a perfect life in the cyber space and no life at all in the real world.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Caracta(f): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2013
acidtalk:

I will rather dump all the errors in here for people like you to battle with and have an error free life in the real world. Than try to be like your kind who try to have a perfect life in the cyber space and no life at all in the real world.

Oh really? Are you the same acidtalk? I doubt. Point taken. grin
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Mynd44: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2013
Silly list.......how can you expect me to leave the remote when I have a match coming up?
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Popowaa: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
So u will be fighting over the remote with ur children abi?
Mynd_44: Silly list.......how can you expect me to leave the remote when I have a match coming up?
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Popowaa: So u will be fighting over the remote with ur children abi?
I watch NBA which shows around 1am and 2am so my kids will be asleep then.....as for my wife, I will gladly put her to bed my way **wink**
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Popowaa: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Naughty man *winks*
Mynd_44:
I watch NBA which shows around 1am and 2am so my kids will be asleep then.....as for my wife, I will gladly put her to bed my way **wink**
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
I have got my wife her own TV, so what the hell does she wants with mine. When I need the remote, she better release am.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Popowaa: Naughty man *winks*
And if she can't sleep without me close by, she can come rest her head on my legs on the couch.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Sanboy25: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
@OP: So I suppose you're a 'Real Man' if you managed to come up with all that... undecided or is it your ideal ?
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
acidtalk: Being a man has so many meaning but here I will outline the various definitions for you;

Absolute rubbish. Must your "real man" be poor? A man must not live a sad and pitiful life to be termed a real man. And I can assure you most 9ja girls will never marry your definition of a real man!
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Popowaa: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sooo romantic
Mynd_44:
And if she can't sleep without me close by, she can come rest her head on my legs on the couch.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by emmabest2000(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nashville:

Absolute rubbish. Must your "real man" be poor? A man must not live a sad and pitiful life to be termed a real man. And I can assure you most 9ja girls will never marry your definition of a real man!
you said my mind already ,@ OP Maybe you are talking about a real poor man or so I tot
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Only the above category of men deserved to be wished Happy Father's Day. Anything less than the above is just a common Sperm Donor.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
acidtalk: Only the above category of men deserved to be wished Happy Father's Day. Anything less than the above is just a common Sperm Donor.
Go dip your head in motor oil
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
Are you angry you fall into the category of mere sperm donors?
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Mynd44: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
acidtalk: Are you angry you fall into the category of mere sperm donors?
I was hoping some of the oil will get in your skull and help the wheels of your thinking run smoothly cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
acidtalk:

This is one area I know most of the guys will pick on and start breaking bottle.

When it comes to financial responsibilities that's the aspect they believe so much in "gender equality". Anything aside that, they believe their woman should be totally submissive to them.

This is true.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
I was hoping some of the oil will get in your skull and help the wheels of your thinking run smoothly cheesy

DRY!!!
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Mynd44: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
acidtalk:

DRY!!!
I did not say it was wet na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / No Joke: I'm The Most Handsome Male In Nairaland / 11 Lies You’ve Been Told About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.