Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Question For Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Guys (2684 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Essential Dating Tips For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Is it a guy thing to hold ur woman in public or lead the way? A male friend broke up with his girl cos she won't let him lead or hold her.

Really? !!!!!!
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Is it a guy thing to hold ur woman in public or lead the way? A male friend broke up with his girl cos she won't let him lead or hold her.

Really? !!!!!!

yeaa. My gal is okay wit it, she feels protected in dat manner
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Really? !!!!!!
Incredible!

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by Mynd44: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2013
Kids. The guy wanted to break up before

4 Likes

Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Kids. The guy wanted to break up before
Exactly...that's why i tagged it 'Incredible'
Re: Question For Guys by EzePromoe: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: Question For Guys by carzola(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2013
my girlfriend almost brokeup wit me 4not holdin ha.. I tink is a gurl tin cos as a guy I love my hands in my poctek wer my moni is..

2 Likes

Re: Question For Guys by fitzmayowa: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2013
This is really incredible shocked
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2013
I know men likes to lead but don't you like it when ur girl is asserting sometimes?
Re: Question For Guys by usermane(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I know men likes to lead but don't you like it when ur girl is asserting sometimes?
I do.
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
You mean assertive? Yea,she should be.
Re: Question For Guys by willyo(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2013
think he's got a point in mind's eye. if she won't let u hold her in the pub, its a clear indication she's not comfortable with u there. let her go if she's not proud 'o u.

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 1:28am On Jan 09, 2013
binger: You mean assertive? Yea,she should be.

Yes assertive. ...I m using a phone. .sue me.
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 1:32am On Jan 09, 2013
willyo: think he's got a point in mind's eye. if she won't let u hold her in the pub, its a clear indication she's not comfortable with u there. let her go if she's not proud 'o u.

Really I don't let my hubby hold me all the time in public. .I am very comfortable with my baby. Smh.
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yes assertive. ...I m using a phone. .sue me.
lol...no need for that.
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 09, 2013
Surely there were other issues too? That seems crazy.
Re: Question For Guys by Plarp: 4:24am On Jan 09, 2013
I hate holding hands or 'leading my girlfriend' it feels cheesy and gross.

but if hes paying for all the dates, buying you gifts and paying your rent etc. etc. etc.... let him lead you, i think hes earned that right.
Re: Question For Guys by Winneygirl(f): 4:51am On Jan 09, 2013
Lead me like I'm a child?
No thanks!
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Winneygirl: Lead me like I'm a child?
No thanks!

I dont think its about being a child. Its a mans way of protecting the person they love... Similar to when a man and lady are walking down the side of a road and the guy walks closest to the traffic. When a man walks in front he can help clear the way for his woman. Its chivalrous. cool

2 Likes

Re: Question For Guys by Plarp: 5:11am On Jan 09, 2013
If there was was a rabid dog in the sidewalk she would want you to stand in front, but when there is peace and safty she doesn't wan't to be 'treated like a child'.

How about you chivalrous men/meat sheilds nut up and stop letting them have it both ways?
Re: Question For Guys by dont8(m): 5:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Good for any lady in her shoes, ladies must learn to be submissive all the time (pleasing her man inclusive), its a golden rule written by nature.
Mrs.Chima:
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 5:29am On Jan 09, 2013
dont8: Good for any lady in her shoes, ladies must learn to be submissive all the time (pleasing her man inclusive), its a golden rule written by nature.
It also said in the same chapter that men submit to wives too!!!!
Re: Question For Guys by Winneygirl(f): 5:31am On Jan 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I dont think its about being a child. Its a mans way of protecting the person they love... Similar to when a man and lady are walking down the side of a road and the guy walks closest to the traffic. When a man walks in front he can help clear the way for his woman. Its chivalrous. cool

I'll rmber 2 thank him 4 d 'protection'. I'm very comfortable wt myself/him. I could stay real close or hold onto his arm while we walk. Dat is easier on d eye & mind.

Or better still, I could hold his hand (like he's my 'boy-toy') & lead him, thereby protecting d one I lov & also clearing traffic 4 him!! How loving of me.....

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by masterpiecer(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

It also said in the same chapter that men submit to wives too!!!!

precisely what book n chapter madam? undecided
Re: Question For Guys by SAFO(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Na lie most men will let the woman walk ahead so they can be checking out all the various backsides with her unaware..grin
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2013
I would say it's a guy thing around these parts. He is usually the first to grab my hand/hold/whatever in public. And obviously stare down the next man staring at me. Perhaps it's assertion/possession/protection/humanitarian/rastafarian whatever I dunno. However, I know him, and he'd be hurt if I pulled my hand away. But of course, I love his affection smiley

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by cindyrella(f): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2013
I think it is a guys thing.
But I like it when he holds me in public, It makes me feel protected and loved grin
Re: Question For Guys by Mynd44: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2013
cindyrella: I think it is a guys thing.
But I like it when he holds me in public, It makes me feel protected and loved grin
gringringringringringrin
Re: Question For Guys by cindyrella(f): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
gringringringringringrin
wink cheesy
Re: Question For Guys by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
cindyrella:
wink cheesy
Are we not derailing? Abeg ooo
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
masterpiecer:

precisely what book n chapter madam? undecided

Save your nairas and purchase the bible. Make sure you read it and not let your pastor read it for you. Some people have severe illiteracy.

Ephesians 5 start at verse 20 to 29. I can't stand illiterate and fake Christians.

You are welcome.
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
SAFO: Na lie most men will let the woman walk ahead so they can be checking out all the various backsides with her unaware..grin

This damn oloshi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun / Are You Single Or In A Relationship? / For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.