Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

What business can 300k do - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What business can 300k do (29712 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / What Business Can I Start With 450k Loan? / As A Final Year Student , What Business Can I Start With 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What business can 300k do by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: What business can 300k do by Kirkman: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2021
If I were you I will take that money and learn a very good skill that will fetch me income when I am done, use out of the 300k and buy the necessary materials needed for learning the skill and then make sure i come out with distinction. You are the one that knows what skill set you want to learn; I can't advice you on that rather that follow your heart and your intuition.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Olayoo: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Start a fintech startup...get developers for front end and back end...you'll pay obviously...The rest is API
Register show a demo and pitch your idea with a demo of your product to VCs (venture capitalists) . Try microtraction in Nigeria and ycombinator from USA. If its good enough they'll give u more seed funding. Make sure to tell them you are trying to bank the "banker less" or "financially undeserved".
After that. Scale expand and make Nigeria a better place and make more money. You can thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by LordHiffy(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money
if you want to do POS business gobget opay POS. That one is not hard to obtain. Go to their office or preferably meet any of their big agents
Re: What business can 300k do by bewla(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Nairalanders come in and help me with business suggestions and ideas pls.
To start with a he or a she

The vacuum he left fan never be fill more over is that the refund for the payment from the fund pay by ur family for your education

Pls ask does that where there in your life as to your education to let u no how the fill about this money first before you take it
Re: What business can 300k do by nelson7777: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2021
In view of the fact that your father has wronged you, this is a matter of "SURVIVAL"
Don't let anyone deceive you, to not collect the money or form what you are not, because manner does not fall from heaven, and when they finish typing on their keyboard, they will face their business and never be heard from again, while you worry in starvation and and end up depressed, the way a man apologize is different from the way a woman does, did you see the way 2face and black face settle their beef on stage, just by mere punching of each other's chest, life moves on... He started with 300k today only God knows how much he will add to your ideas in few months or years, don't forget you represent your mother he might want to know if your mother did a good job raising a responsible young man or a tout, don't shame your mother...
My advise
The country currency does not have value so your choice of different businesses are limited,
Get a stand for pos business and add phone accessories like chargers, power bank, memory card e.t.c, then you can add just small quantity of button phones, start from there..
palmpay pos takes maximum of 5days it cost 25k for total package ..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What business can 300k do by Solatium(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money

You don't have to wait for that long, Download opay app fill in all the necessary details,go to settings and upgrade your level to that of an opay agent you can continue the business with your smart phone,they will reach out to you and present you with a POS terminal in little time if your performance is impressive.
i wish you well

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Henix(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
So he is buying his bastard son with 300k..... don't stoop too low for that .. unless he is dangote

So what are u advising him to do? Continue staying idle? Are u aware that his maternal uncles and aunties who trained him will soon start seeing him as a liability if he doesn't start earning and contributing to the family soon? He is in his late 20s, this is not the time for self ego or acrimony, he needs every help he can get to start life.

Meanwhile, if he is from South East, and his maternal family is not lacking a male child, then he should not only be happy that his father has made contact with him, but also thankful that he is about to acknowledge him as his son with such gesture.

3 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2021
ayoope:

Your location? Let's see if I can assist with the POS

Abuja/lagos
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2021
kweensheba:
What is your father into? Ask him to advise you on what to do.

Help me with an idea ..
Re: What business can 300k do by Solatium(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Heavenson9:
300k can not do so much in Nigeria currently but what i can suggest is investment, you can invest 300k into another person business and collect your interest, the company i work for Realty Point Limited has an investment for just 250k and you can receive up to 18.5% ANNUALLY. we still have other investment with as low as 25k you can begin to call yourself a landlord, ,y company is over 25years in business so be less worried about issue.

₦300k can not do much,yet you want the guy to come and invest abi?
ole

9 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by sheflat: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2021
aylive02:
Try POS. You will be good

Location matters a lot and you have to be extra vigilante because of fraud and thiefs

3 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Tolani1122(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Empower a woman with that N300k.
"Educate a man, educate a person. Educate a woman, educate a nation"- African proverb.

I'd advise you invest in anything online.
1. Purchase a good camera.
2. Create a YouTube channel.
3. Sell your talent(s) to the world.
4. Cash out like them Mrmacaroni and BrotherSaggi.
You mean ski
Or
Go into affiliate marketing.
you mean skit bro
Re: What business can 300k do by toyinjimoh(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
Try 2 odds na.. Olympic women football over 2.5.
you are a bad person����

6 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Bullman(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Send a mail today to customerservice@capricorndigi.com
Tell them you wish to become a baxi agent
They have two types of pos
The one of 12k that looks like a calculator you connect to your phone bluetooth
While the baxi android pos which is about 35k
You will fill a form
And be given free branding materials
You will get the pos after filling your baxi agent form
Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Tolani1122(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Olayoo:
Start a fintech startup...get developers for front end and back end...you'll pay obviously...The rest is API
Register show a demo and pitch your idea with a demo of your product to VCs (venture capitalists) . Try microtraction in Nigeria and ycombinator from USA. If its good enough they'll give u more seed funding. Make sure to tell them you are trying to bank the "banker less" or "financially undeserved".
After that. Scale expand and make Nigeria a better place and make more money. You can thank me later.
bro pls, I dont understand this . tro more light I'm in interested
Re: What business can 300k do by opsy4u(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Start an ashawo agent business ...you will be bringing ashawo's for guys online, when you negotiate price with the guys, you take 60% of what ever the guys pay and give the ashawo the rest...

I've been in the business for a year now and by the grace of God I am now a landlord on Lagos island...

Immortality is the way forward my brother, it pays..

hello bro, please chat me up i will like us to talk.
Re: What business can 300k do by DeHorus: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:
Buy plates and Al-manjiri clothes for begi begi business. A notorious Nairaland scammer, Fatherchristmas makes over 100k every month by doing this.

He's holding a seminar currently, check the link in my description for mentorship.

Cc: fatherchristmas, president2003, fatherchrismas
How much more foolish can you be?

5 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Solatium(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2021
Don't mind those never do well who said ₦300k is too little,most of them don't even have ₦30k both home and abroad.
Bulk of Those who run POS business don't even have ₦100k Capital they started with small amount usually ₦50k.
Press on with your dream of doing something,just start somewhere and as time goes on so you will get it right

8 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by kvngmaxy(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Weed tramadol codeine Arizona very very profitable
Re: What business can 300k do by CodeTemplar: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

Whatever you do, half the money and make sure the first half is prospering before investing the other half into it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What business can 300k do by ridbell01(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Foodstuffs

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by ebonyfaf(f): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Fabric business.

You can DM if you need further clarification
Re: What business can 300k do by ENemmanuel(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Bro I don't know the kinda POS machine you need cos I got mine in a space of three days after presenting necessary tins..

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by FAIRALL(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
INVEST THE MONEY IN YOURSELF
Here is how you can do that:

My assumption is based on the fact that as a graduate, you can conduct simple research online. If this is true, then take out to search for a digital skill that you can easily learn. You may select from any of the following depending on your interest and maybe background:

UX/UI design
Graphics design
Copywriting
Data Analytics / Data Science (especially if you studied a Physical Science or Engineering Course and you love numbers)
others

when you must have decided on the skill you want to acquire,
search for the best platform or institute to learn this in the next 6 months. You can set aside 20k per month as your salary (120k)
Use like 100k to buy a laptop
You can use the rest to pay for training.

Alternatively, you may intern for free in a firm that is into the skill you want to learn while also buying online courses to complement.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Adewaledebo: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Where do you reside? Contact me here....08065180809. Am into the pos business I will put you through on how to get the pos fast and with little cost

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Gorillakiller25: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
DeHorus:
How much more foolish can you be?
His main moniker is Sukhothai OYIKOCHO
He Is an angry serial begger I busted a while ago.
Re: What business can 300k do by Tolani1122(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
donestk:
Go for laundry Biz. Its risk free. Do pick up and delivery.

the stressed in this job no be small , lajndeut business is just for feeding
Re: What business can 300k do by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Tolani1122:
you mean skit bro
I'm not a bro. Not skit. Your talent. It could be anything.
Re: What business can 300k do by Internet247(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Buy 2 ounce of Lala, each at 150k grin

You know the rest !!

Naso Pablo take start tongue
Re: What business can 300k do by Tolani1122(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I'm not a bro. Not skit. Your talent. It could be anything.
ohh bae ...
Re: What business can 300k do by SmartPolician: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2021
smatt1711:
if what you said is true and he is speaking to you for the 1st time , i will advice you tell him you have no idea what to start with the money ,is enough to tell him the emptiness his absent has created in your life , a good man will come closer and guide you......but if you accept the money and misuse it, he will move more far away from you, he will consider you a laiability......for him to reach out to you means he still considers you as his daughter....just tell him you have no idea and if he has any he feel you can do,he should advice you .

Huncle, can you just stop being vindictive for once? Everyone makes mistakes and Dougnan's dad is no exception. Which child will be happy not being with his father? You have no idea how difficult it was for the man to cough up the sum.

He doesn't want to say he's sorry without financially supporting his child. The man needs true reconciliation and OP should accept him with open hands.

OP, please ignore advice like this. You shouldn't have even told this story so you don't derail the thread; you should have just focused on the business part without mentioning the source of the capital.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker / Nigerian Army 77rri Recruit Intake Exercise Ongoing At Army Barracks Onitsha / How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.