Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What business can 300k do - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What business can 300k do (29783 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / What Business Can I Start With 450k Loan? / As A Final Year Student , What Business Can I Start With 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What business can 300k do by Aksnoopy: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Empower a woman with that N300k.
[b]"Educate a man, educate a person. Educate a woman, educate a nation
"[/b]- African proverb.

I'd advise you invest in anything online.
1. Purchase a good camera.
2. Create a YouTube channel.
3. Sell your talent(s) to the world.
4. Cash out like them Mrmacaroni and BrotherSaggi.

Or
Go into affiliate marketing.
Ogun kill your papa!

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by DLSReigns: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
I will suggest you should seek out a business idea around your strength, gift and knowledge. So that when the going gets tough, u sure will remain on course. Going by all you ve said, you can't afford to fail. Above all, let God lead you in your choice. Stay blessed.
Re: What business can 300k do by SLICKYell: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
POS is a very lucrative business provided you've got a very good location. As per the machine, my boss is one of the distributors of moniepoint terminal in Benin.

If you are interested hit me up.
Re: What business can 300k do by kayodecole2020: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just go and do Agric
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Nairalanders come in and help me with business suggestions and ideas pls.
Re: What business can 300k do by unity004(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Try farming e.g rice, vegetables, cassava or yam farm
Re: What business can 300k do by Segzy19: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Beyond the money, ask him for a physical meeting.

Don't rush for his money... It's not even worth rushing at. Let him know that you cherish knowing your father than the money. You want to know the type of person he is; responsible or still irresponsible.

Don't let him see you like you are after money or that he can buy you off with money.

I know you need the money but put first thing first... Afterwards you can collect the money or any other thing you want...

Just make sure that he isn't attempting to buy or pay you off cheaply or irresponsibly.

If he appears still irresponsible and not sober for the neglect of all these years, then you may collect his money and go your way. Nature will surely favour you. But if he appears responsible and genuinely sober for his actions, and it's not like he has plenty money, collect the money and keep in touch with him from time to time... If he has more money, then politely and reasonably demand for some more... 300k isn't much.

He may also want to test you with the 300k to see how responsible you are... Who knows?

But first thing first, ask for a face to face meeting

4 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Germi9: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

These days being a graduate does not count anymore,so if you will consider taking a survey around a busy place close to a big hotel and set up an indomie/fried egg spot ,you may double that amount in no time and and and
Re: What business can 300k do by heritage4lyf(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Joysticks:
All these ones are scammers.including you.

How am I a scammer .. did u see me scam anybody, did I request money from anyone here, did I share any contact to d op to call me or what have I done to u to be tagged a scammer...is there a crime in sharing information to someone that needs help...just an estimate n u already label me a scammer..oga ooo

U could have use same energy to do little finding if d group or information I shared was a lie...I no get time for people like u

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Mizessy: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bolt driving business
Crypto business (If you have a good a reliable tutor)
Affiliate marketing (e.g Click bank, ebay, Amazon)
Freelancing
Poultry
Snail farming

I can't go into details in all of them... Just look them up

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by seyz91(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
shocked

shocked

shocked

undecided
TOTOnigga:
Start an ashawo agent business ...you will be bringing ashawo's for guys online, when you negotiate price with the guys, you take 60% of what ever the guys pay and give the ashawo the rest...

I've been in the business for a year now and by the grace of God I am now a landlord on Lagos island...

Immortality is the way forward my brother, it pays..
Re: What business can 300k do by ayoope(f): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Abuja/lagos

If Abuja where's your location?
Re: What business can 300k do by clockwisereport: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Olayoo:
Start a fintech startup...get developers for front end and back end...you'll pay obviously...The rest is API
Register show a demo and pitch your idea with a demo of your product to VCs (venture capitalists) . Try microtraction in Nigeria and ycombinator from USA. If its good enough they'll give u more seed funding. Make sure to tell them you are trying to bank the "banker less" or "financially undeserved".
After that. Scale expand and make Nigeria a better place and make more money. You can thank me later.

With 300k?

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by EgunMogaji2: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations on your newfound relationship with your father.

Please stop blaming him.

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
yunqdady:

Please tell more

Check my posts
I created a telegram group to teach it. Will start this evening
Re: What business can 300k do by IzRayl: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Am interested how does it work
Heavenson9:
300k can not do so much in Nigeria currently but what i can suggest is investment, you can invest 300k into another person business and collect your interest, the company i work for Realty Point Limited has an investment for just 250k and you can receive up to 18.5% ANNUALLY. we still have other investment with as low as 25k you can begin to call yourself a landlord, ,y company is over 25years in business so be less worried about issue.
Re: What business can 300k do by ghettochild(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

You for do shakara small..
Tell am say she na 300k ur mama take train u to this level
Re: What business can 300k do by TheSparrow: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Soybeans Farming Is a Gold Mine

Nigeria produces a wide range of agricultural commodities, amongst which are soybean, maize, rice, cowpea (beans), sorghum, guinea corn, wheat, yam, cassava, potato, etc. Apart from being used as food, many of these crops are also used as raw materials in the manufacturing industry.

Among the crops used as raw materials in the manufacturing industry is Soybean. The crop is grown in many states across Nigeria. Major Soybean producing states in the country are Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, Benue, Borno, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Kwara, Oyo, Jigawa, and Taraba State.

The cultivation of soybean has increased year over year due to the rapid growth of the livestock farming and food processing industry.

Soybean is used as a protein source in the preparation of livestock feeds especially poultry feeds. It is also used in the production of vegetable oil, baby food, drinks, etc.

Any farmer that goes into soybean farming will always smile to he bank because there is always a high demand for the crop. The demand has exceeded supply in recent time, reason why the price of the crop has now gone from about N150,000 per ton to over N300,000 per ton at the time of writing this report.

Getting Started

1. Choice of Land: The first thing to consider when going into soybean farming is to choose the right farmland. Several factors to consider in choosing this include security of farm location, soil fertility, and access to farm laborers. Any well drained sandy loam or loamy soil can be used for soybean farming.

2. Land Preparation: After getting a suitable farmland, the next step is to clear the land and prepare it for farming. This involves clearing the land of bushes, fumigating it against pests and insects, ploughing and ridging. Use any method (Mechanical, Chemical & Manual) that can adequately remove weeds and keep the soil loose for good seedbed. At this stage, you can apply a mixture of poultry manure and rice husk to the soil in order to improve the soil organic matter and the ability of the soil to retain moisture, nutrients and proper aeration.

Planting The Right Seed Variety: Choosing the right soybean seed variety will determine the yield the farm will generate. Every farming community has a variety that performs well in the area. Always go for a hybrid variety. Plant 50–70 kg of seeds per hectare so as to obtain a plant population of 444,444 plants per hectare.
Plant 3 to 4 seeds per hole at a spacing of 75 cm between rows and 10 cm between stands. Alternatively, drill seeds at 50–75 cm between rows and 5 cm within rows. For the early maturing varieties, a spacing of 50 cm between rows and 5–10 cm within rows is recommended because they respond better to narrow spacing than the late maturing varieties. Do not sow seeds more than 2–5 cm deep.

Deeper planting may result in loss of vigour or failure of seedlings to emerge. (IITA)

3. Fertilizer Application: Apply 150Kg (3 bags) of Super Phusphate (SUPA) fertilizer per hectare at planting and 100Kg (2 bags) of NPK at between 4 – 6 weeks after planting.

Weed Control:

4. Manual Weeding: Carry out the first weeding at 2 weeks after planting and the second at 5–6 weeks after planting. Avoid weeding immediately after rainfall as this would lead to transplanting the weeds. Poor hoe weeding or delay in weeding could cause significant reductions in soybean yields. (IITA)

5. Herbicide Application: Herbicides, if used properly, are safe and effective in controlling weeds in soybean. The choice, however, depends on the predominant weed species and the availability of the herbicide. Herbicides are available for pre-emergence or post-emergence weed control. If the herbicide is applied at planting, one weeding may be required at 5–6 weeks after planting. (IITA)

6. Pest Control

Several different insects occur in soybean fields but few are of any economic importance, and the species that cause damage are usually not abundant enough to make control measures necessary. In the vegetative stage, the crop is very tolerant of caterpillars but very susceptible to attacks by silverleaf whiteflies. From flowering stage onwards, soybean becomes attractive to pod-sucking bugs that can seriously reduce seed quality. Insect pests can be controlled with a single spray of Cypermethrin + Dimethoate 10 EC at the rate of 100 mL in 15 L of water.

Expected Yield of Soybeans Per Hectare

The average yield of soybean in Nigeria is 2 – 4 tons per hectare.....

Please visit the source link below to read more including the profitability analysis of Soybeans farming.

Source: https://planbiz.com.ng/soybean-farming-in-nigeria/
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
ayoope:

If Abuja where's your location?

Nyanya
Re: What business can 300k do by akezn: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
So after all these years, he just called you to collect money and that is it?
Re: What business can 300k do by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Henix:

So what are u advising him to do? Continue staying idle? Are u aware that his maternal uncles and aunties who trained him will soon start seeing him as a liability if he doesn't start earning and contributing to the family soon? He is in his late 20s, this is not the time for self ego or acrimony, he needs every help he can get to start life.

Meanwhile, if he is from South East, and his maternal family is not lacking a male child, then he should not only be happy that his father has made contact with him, but also thankful that he is about to acknowledge him as his son with such gesture.
what is 300k to rewrite the mistake he made more than 20yrs ago, her mother is too loose to accept him back after going through all these and he came back to look for his forgotten sperm... do you knw what he committed is a sin against Humanity and God . If nah Good father he will come begging with 4matic benz not just 300k , the food he chop since he was born no pass 300k ? What of the people that trained him in school, how will they feel, i won't jump to that offer without consent from my maternal family because they are the father of had for all these years walihi they are maternal family of the year... that man should be nail on the wall or crucified on the cross . He is scum.... if I were him I will bang the phone on him and change my number, I prefer to make it solo than his help after all he have been surviving all these years without him around and whatever God destined him he go be must surely come to pass with or without his 300k
Re: What business can 300k do by Henix(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what is 300k to rewrite the mistake he made more than 20yrs ago, her mother is too loose to accept him back after going through all these and he came back to look for his forgotten sperm... do you knw what he committed is a sin against Humanity and God . If nah Good father he will come begging with 4matic benz not just 300k , the food he chop since he was born no pass 300k ? What of the people that trained him in school, how will they feel, i won't jump to that offer without consent from my maternal family because they are the father of had for all these years walihi they are maternal family of the year... that man should be nail on the wall or crucified on the cross . He is scum.... if I were him I will bang the phone on him and change my number, I prefer to make it solo than his help after all he have been surviving all these years without him around and whatever God destined him he go be must surely come to pass with or without his 300k

U still ended up not offering any help to the guy to start life, which I was expecting to see in ur reaction. Since u don't have any help for the young man, allow him to make use of the little one that came his way.

Nobody is perfect, we all "err" and need forgiveness. No matter what the father must have done, he still needs him to acknowledge him as his son. Most importantly, he needs to start life now as a fresh graduate and needs every help he can get

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by anigold(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
You papa no try honestly even if he wants to buy back your heart N300k is a ridiculous amount in this buhari economy.. He should meet you first as a father instead of trying to buy you with money.... May be if you were a Man he won't bother. U know being the bride's father is cool on a wedding day grin grin grin grin.

Since he decide to pay ..my dear ask him for 3M and above let him pay through his nose. U can abandon your child and expect you can just return after donkey years and claim the child..honestly 300k won't do much for you..I don't even know which business you can start except pos....which I know to make a reason money a day via pos no be beans grin grin grin
Re: What business can 300k do by Paradishennesy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Alaye
1)U need learn any business at least acquire d IQ of it before u venture into it
2) like me I served 8yrs ,By God grace am running mine ( cosmetics & wine assorted) at iyana ipaja. Am Boss .. I pay my bills
Not dat u should folo my path. Even if it's 6months ,enough for u to learn any business u spirit likes
3) I can suggest u - get a container and stock both sachet hot, pet drinks ,alc, soft drinks ,whisky both local and foreign...
Much money in it, with not much capital to start.. depending d area u are...
wink wink May ancient of Days c u true.amen
Re: What business can 300k do by Abiboss: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Empower a woman with that N300k.
"Educate a man, educate a person. Educate a woman, educate a nation"- African proverb.

I'd advise you invest in anything online.
1. Purchase a good camera.
2. Create a YouTube channel.
3. Sell your talent(s) to the world.
4. Cash out like them Mrmacaroni and BrotherSaggi.

Or
Go into affiliate marketing.
Bro can you tell me more about affiliate marketing?
Re: What business can 300k do by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
If you stay in the urban area, consider trading eggs. Do a thorough market survey if the coast is clear, start with 100 crates. Target supermarkets and other bulk buyers. Even if you make 50 per crates and you are able to do twice a month, it will be a great start with potential for growth.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Paradishennesy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Shawarma business at a very good t.junction
Or around car parks is good and better
Many youth are into dat business...
Huge income in it, u don't need rent a shop, just acquire a small portion,get d machine and start up...but twish d place to attract more babes ascustomer cosdem consumes it alot
Re: What business can 300k do by Olayoo: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
QueenVaji:

You don't have sense...u read the last part of my post and quickly commented. You don't need years of IT experience to start something. I said fintech because ull easily get more investment. Plus I didn't say he should build it by himself. I said he should hire pple to do so. There are two options here. Its either he sells clothes and be living like u. Or he does something that will propel him to the future. Plus he can get more expert advice. Ass

don't mind that useless human being...for u to start anything online u will need years of IT experience..that idiot just said it as if its some road side akara business, fintech startup indeed...think of clothings or something u can do without renting a shop
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Let's discuss more on this baba

TOTOnigga:
Start an ashawo agent business ...you will be bringing ashawo's for guys online, when you negotiate price with the guys, you take 60% of what ever the guys pay and give the ashawo the rest...

I've been in the business for a year now and by the grace of God I am now a landlord on Lagos island...

Immortality is the way forward my brother, it pays..
Re: What business can 300k do by Yeecar(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

Mushroom production business.
Re: What business can 300k do by membranus: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Heavenson9:
300k can not do so much in Nigeria currently but what i can suggest is investment, you can invest 300k into another person business and collect your interest, the company i work for Realty Point Limited has an investment for just 250k and you can receive up to 18.5% ANNUALLY. we still have other investment with as low as 25k you can begin to call yourself a landlord, ,y company is over 25years in business so be less worried about issue.

@Devilson, you have no shame.

Planning to scam an helpless person like this man is the ultimate in chicanery.

Please change your evil ways.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by anambraamaka: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Poultry or fish farming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker / How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. / Why Women Love Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.