Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

What business can 300k do - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What business can 300k do (29539 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / What Business Can I Start With 450k Loan? / As A Final Year Student , What Business Can I Start With 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What business can 300k do by jeph19(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2021
Henix:

300k can't start that
Yes. Buy Hisense washing machine and spinner
One 3000 yellow sumec fireman generator and a fairly used steam iron do a table, start from your house

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by balingaonline(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Soso990240:
I would have suggest Mini importation, but Naira don scatter under Buhari Regime. They made Naira loose the remaining value it had.
please can you guide me on mini importation, all my cards (Visa and Master) are not accepted on AliExpress.
Re: What business can 300k do by paschalroller: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2021
if he really loves you... tell him to put you on the business that gave him the 300k. this amount is too small to start up any reasonable business that can earn you any reasonable income. He should ve started with inviting you then sit down with you are reason as a father and son not like giving you money as an outsider. Insist you want a meeting with him to sit down talk. this shekere money is just a trap

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by itubaba001: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money
Who say ? Meet the right agency and u will get it within a week
Re: What business can 300k do by HolyTitus(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Solatium:

₦300k can not do much,yet you want the guy to come and invest abi? ole
LEMAO
Re: What business can 300k do by olamind15(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money
you can chat me up on watsppp for info abt pos business .

Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Heavenson9:
300k can not do so much in Nigeria currently but what i can suggest is investment, you can invest 300k into another person business and collect your interest, the company i work for Realty Point Limited has an investment for just 250k and you can receive up to 18.5% ANNUALLY. we still have other investment with as low as 25k you can begin to call yourself a landlord, ,y company is over 25years in business so be less worried about issue.
Pls don't bring your scamming techniques here.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Henix(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2021
jeph19:

Yes. Buy Hisense washing machine and spinner
One 3000 yellow sumec fireman generator and a fairly used steam iron do a table, start from your house

300k can't buy that Hisense washing machine and the 3000 yellow sumec fireman generator in today's Nigeria.

His best bet is to go to First Bank and get a POS machine, look for a good location and use it to raise money. I have a friend who started his 3 months ago, he is presently making not less than 100k monthly. Though he sited his own at his brother's Petrol Station, which is an advantage to him

4 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Touchfarm: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Contact me 09092023348, I have Kudi pos, first bank pos, quick teller pos I want to sell.

Dougnan:

Re: What business can 300k do by LordPherule(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

You can get OPay POS in a week. Nothing hard in acquiring a machine.
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

What's your location, maybe I can help.
Re: What business can 300k do by QueenVaji: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Olayoo:
Start a fintech startup...get developers for front end and back end...you'll pay obviously...The rest is API
Register show a demo and pitch your idea with a demo of your product to VCs (venture capitalists) . Try microtraction in Nigeria and ycombinator from USA. If its good enough they'll give u more seed funding. Make sure to tell them you are trying to bank the "banker less" or "financially undeserved".
After that. Scale expand and make Nigeria a better place and make more money. You can thank me later.

Tolani1122:
bro pls, I dont understand this . tro more light I'm in interested

don't mind that useless human being...for u to start anything online u will need years of IT experience..that idiot just said it as if its some road side akara business, fintech startup indeed...think of clothings or something u can do without renting a shop
Re: What business can 300k do by seanwilliam(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2021
tammie24:
Nigeria is a very risky place to start anything

Just continue doing what you were doing that got you the 300k
lol. It shows u didn’t read the post grin lmao

5 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Ingredient88(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Nairalanders come in and help me with business suggestions and ideas pls.
open barbing salon bro, you will never regret it for life, and you will come back and thank me here, you can learn it for just 3 months Dan open your own Dan as you go on you will be knowing it more, or look for someone you can Barb well put him there Dan be there to learn more.
Re: What business can 300k do by Idrisabdulmalik: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Try phone accessories. There is a thread for people that buy from abroad and import. so you can buy from them and sell on jiji or other platforms
Re: What business can 300k do by providencia(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2021
nelson7777:
In view of the fact that your father has wronged you, this is a matter of "SURVIVAL"
Don't let anyone deceive you, to not collect the money or form want you are not, because manner does not fall from heaven, and when they finish typing on their keyboard, they will face their business and never be heard from again, while you worry in starvation and and end up depressed, the way a man apologize is different from the way a woman does, did you see the way 2face and black face settle their beef on stage, just by mere punching of each other's chest, life moves on... He started with 300k today only God knows how much he will add to your ideas in few months or years, don't forget you represent your mother he might want to know if your mother did a good job raising a responsible young man or a tout, don't shame your mother...
My advise
The country currency does not have value so your choice of different businesses are limited,
Get a stand for pos business and add phone accessories like chargers, power bank, memory card e.t.c, then you can just small quantity of button phones, start from there..
palmpay pos takes maximum of 5days it cost 25k for total package ..

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by bigtt76(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Your absentee father has done well. While you think of what to do with your money, Go lock it up in a mutual fund account - Money Market Fund either with ARM, StanbicIBTC or others to earn you small interest. You can also look through the Investment section of Nairaland for other options.

Beware of hawks though and those that will want to advise you to invest in crypto, binaries, ashawo, empower a woman, play odds etc. What you don't understand, don't get involved.

Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Nairalanders come in and help me with business suggestions and ideas pls.

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Aroyjunior(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Do fish farming,you will multiply the money in space of three months if you have space of your own,go and learn how to do sharwarma.
Re: What business can 300k do by Tolani1122(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2021
QueenVaji:

don't mind this useless human being...for u to start anything online u will need years of IT experience..that idiot just said it as if its some road side akara business, fintech startup indeed...think of of clothings or something u can do without renting a shop
ohh, life tire me sotee I dont know what to do in this my able country , if you think if anything to do ,it requires money nothing but money ,money. Still money
Re: What business can 300k do by Heineken(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Empower a woman with that N300k.
"Educate a man, educate a person. Educate a woman, educate a nation"- African proverb.

I'd advise you invest in anything online.
1. Purchase a good camera.
2. Create a YouTube channel.
3. Sell your talent(s) to the world.
4. Cash out like them Mrmacaroni and BrotherSaggi.

Or
Go into affiliate marketing.
please can you teach me this affiliate marketing ma?
Re: What business can 300k do by Phoenixflap: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: What business can 300k do by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Heineken:
please can you teach me this affiliate marketing sir?
Let YouTube be your teacher. Don't forget to follow Reno Omokri on IG for more tips

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by QueenVaji: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2021
Tolani1122:
ohh, life tire me sotee I dont know what to do in this my able country , if you think if anything to do ,it requires money nothing but money ,money. Still money

yea money but again u need more knowledge on what ever it is..cos with money and no knowledge you will end up wasting the money

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Heineken(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2021
Lanretoye:
Forget about business unless you wount be feeding from the money,otherwise in less than a year you would be asking your self where the money is...go and learn a skill,computer engineering or mobile phones,graphic design and a lot of it.comme and thank me later.ignore those that do copy and paste of unrealistic online articles,even if the money doesnt yield,what ever skill you have aquired will yield for life.
boss please help your boy with affiliate marketing sir.
Re: What business can 300k do by blackmarket(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2021
with #300000 u can start up a grinding business. be it dry or wet things. tomatoes, pepper etc. but if u locate wia people eat Amala or dry corn and cassava, u can buy d Amala ND b grinding ND selling. location matters.
Re: What business can 300k do by dewayway: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Kara Kata. Lagos island can help you...

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Skillsnigeria: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmm, so at your age you don't know want you want to do in life. Anyway check my signature/profile
Re: What business can 300k do by Heineken(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Let YouTube be your teacher. Don't forget to follow Reno Omokri on IG for more tips
it shall be well with you Ma
I will do that.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Tolani1122(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2021
QueenVaji:

yea money but again u need more knowledge on what ever it is..cos with money and no knowledge you will end up wasting the money
super fine,. U still need money to acquire knowledge , actually I'm artisan , I'm in to panting ,interior and exterior decoration two months now no work. I have HND in statistics as well no job from here too , and Man must chop ,
Re: What business can 300k do by Solomonj10(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

You can get OPAY POS withing a week.
Were is your location if I may ask.
I can put u through to get one asap.
Re: What business can 300k do by wordcat(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Bullman:

Send a mail today to customerservice@capricorndigi.com
Tell them you wish to become a baxi agent
They have two types of pos
The one of 12k that looks like a calculator you connect to your phone bluetooth
While the baxi android pos which is about 35k
You will fill a form
And be given free branding materials
You will get the pos after filling your baxi agent form
Goodluck

Where is the office in Lagos
Re: What business can 300k do by fergieboy: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Op find a very busy location or nice place and start sharwarma business
No much capital needed
Employ 2 boys to help you out
Make your shawarma sweet o if not hmmm
If your shawarma is very very sweet then it’s is finished
Your in business cox people will start rushing you
Be doing home delivery too
150k don start the business

Or take out 45k inside the money and join expert naira affiliate program

Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) / Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job / Nigerian Army 77rri Recruit Intake Exercise Ongoing At Army Barracks Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.