Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

What business can 300k do - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What business can 300k do (29711 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / What Business Can I Start With 450k Loan? / As A Final Year Student , What Business Can I Start With 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Trustedpronet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH6janZhn2s.
(Checkout this car buffing business. I broke even in less than two months)

I’ll like to know how that works, the cost of the machine.
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sysdatek:
Buy 600 usd
copy trades or use algo trading with it
Earn 3 to 4 usd per trade
He won't hear! I don't know why people think Fx is
a scam...... With that 300k,he can make at least 10 to 15k daily

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Open fx account and make money. Fx is not gambling and not scam. I can help you out!!

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Robnectar(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sysdatek:
Buy 600 usd

Nah Lagos ur location dey
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Robnectar:

Nah Lagos ur location dey

Re: What business can 300k do by BBM: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Create instagram page

Then import different types of iPhone case Airpod case from Ali express

Then snap and upload

Run Ad

You can add iphone importation to the phone case business
Re: What business can 300k do by turok: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
I can get you KUDI pos today as long as you have NIN..

I am in Delta state

aylive02:
Try POS. You will be good

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

How...
Is this a business

*Modified*

Some people are saying the money is too small..... I have nothing else to add to the 300k

Others are saying I should not collect the money... This I feel would be very disrespectful

Dougnan
Collect the cash. Everyman will carry his own load. The cash he offered is an expression of love. At the very least, collect and better your life. I made such a stupid mistake over 10 years ago and I regret it today.

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by QueenVaji: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Luckysbab:

Get goats from the North and rear them. Look for a garden and plant what they will feed on there.

look for a garden...? i dnt know how many mad pple that are on this forum...300k he shd look for a garden..tufiakwa
Re: What business can 300k do by wordcat(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bullman:

Ajao estate..

I will like to get one for my sister.
What are their requirements?
Re: What business can 300k do by Ebiwalo101: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Try food business, with that amount you can start a small chops business as well

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Forgodsgrace: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Anybody with viable/lucrative business ideas should contact me immediately.I am ready to invest at least 3m naira,so far it’s genuine,viable and profitable.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by UOBEN(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
I would like to know more guy
TOTOnigga:
Start an ashawo agent business ...you will be bringing ashawo's for guys online, when you negotiate price with the guys, you take 60% of what ever the guys pay and give the ashawo the rest...

I've been in the business for a year now and by the grace of God I am now a landlord on Lagos island...

Immortality is the way forward my brother, it pays..
Re: What business can 300k do by Cousin9999: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Think about various problems that you, family, and friends encounter on a regular basis. Think about how you might offer a solution to those problems. It could be a big or small solution.

Then think about how that can be a service or product.

You might want to do a little research by just chatting with friends and neighborhood people.

You may discover that you can have multiple businesses that cost you little more than time. Examine all your resources, not just cash.
Re: What business can 300k do by Robnectar(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sysdatek:

pls can ubpls and that, just wanna knw
Re: What business can 300k do by jeff1607(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
smatt1711:
if what you said is true and he is speaking to you for the 1st time , i will advice you tell him you have no idea what to start with the money ,is enough to tell him the emptiness his absent has created in your life , a good man will come closer and guide you......but if you accept the money and misuse it, he will move more far away from you, he will consider you a laiability......for him to reach out to you means he still considers you as his daughter....just tell him you have no idea and if he has any he feel you can do,he should advice you .

OP this is the best suggested answer, guidance
Is what u need.
Re: What business can 300k do by enohorglo(f): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
How do I go about this?
I sent you a PM

Sysdatek:
Buy 600 usd
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
enohorglo:
How do I go about this?
I sent you a PM

Create
Re: What business can 300k do by Bullman(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
wordcat:

I will like to get one for my sister.
What are their requirements?

Your passport
Bvn
Your kiosk or pos stand pictures
And your cash to buy the p.o.s device thats all
You will collect your pos immediately u pay but will take i think 12hrs for baxi company to update your status on the app before you can have access to d pos device. Its simple and straight forward if you need more enlightenment send a mail to the baxi customer care i wrote initially they will get back to you almost immediately

2 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Miner13: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Anybody with viable/lucrative business ideas should contact me immediately.I am ready to invest at least 3m naira,so far it’s genuine,viable and profitable.
hello to your facebook on a dead thread,just mention me
Re: What business can 300k do by wordcat(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bullman:

Your passport
Bvn
Your kiosk or pos stand pictures
And your cash to buy the p.o.s device thats all
You will collect your pos immediately u pay but will take i think 12hrs for baxi company to update your status on the app before you can have access to d pos device. Its simple and straight forward if you need more enlightenment send a mail to the baxi customer care i wrote initially they will get back to you almost immediately

OK
Re: What business can 300k do by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money

Two months to get POS machine? I believe you're joking... Machine that you get same day you pay

Abeg, if na joke stop am
Re: What business can 300k do by Ologogoro: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money

you can get it in 7working days
Re: What business can 300k do by kobabe(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Laundry
Re: What business can 300k do by ProfGday(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Nairalanders come in and help me with business suggestions and ideas pls.

Start SMALL-SCALE COOKING GAS BUSINESS.....

You will surely smile to the bank in no time.
Re: What business can 300k do by McOluOmo: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
nelson7777:
In view of the fact that your father has wronged you, this is a matter of "SURVIVAL"
Don't let anyone deceive you, to not collect the money or form what you are not, because manner does not fall from heaven, and when they finish typing on their keyboard, they will face their business and never be heard from again, while you worry in starvation and and end up depressed, the way a man apologize is different from the way a woman does, did you see the way 2face and black face settle their beef on stage, just by mere punching of each other's chest, life moves on... He started with 300k today only God knows how much he will add to your ideas in few months or years, don't forget you represent your mother he might want to know if your mother did a good job raising a responsible young man or a tout, don't shame your mother...
My advise
The country currency does not have value so your choice of different businesses are limited,
Get a stand for pos business and add phone accessories like chargers, power bank, memory card e.t.c, then you can add just small quantity of button phones, start from there..
palmpay pos takes maximum of 5days it cost 25k for total package ..

on point bro

4 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

So far so good... I have been able to narrow down to one business.. if you don't mind I can send you the plan Doc. We could partner and pioneer it
Re: What business can 300k do by vicstorm: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buy share in my music studio company.
With 150k you get a percentage and you earn for life.
DM for more info.

I make nothing less than 50k monthly
Re: What business can 300k do by Pheelz2020(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
it doesn't take that long.

send me an email let's continue from there.

note; the service I will render to you is free of charge.

Dougnan:

Re: What business can 300k do by ayoope(f): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Nyanya

Okay check your Dmail, send me your number via DM.
Re: What business can 300k do by Evii: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bros, I advice you open a barbing saloon, it has high ROI. Try this and thank me later.
Re: What business can 300k do by pro4young: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pos business is ur best option right now.
Try getting terminals from opay or paycenter. It won't take that much time. Or try lotto (baba ijebu).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker / Nigerian Army 77rri Recruit Intake Exercise Ongoing At Army Barracks Onitsha / How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.