Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (6316 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
i dont how they think it that it will make us love them.... this people need to tender apologies....

lol you have hated igbos since 1967 with your treachery and betrayal,ijaw man suggested the name biafra and ojukwu accepted but na ijaw still betray biafra..lol..some crazy and real life ish
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

present proof
You dey avoid my own proof dey
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Afriifa(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

oh shut up,if ironsi didnt trust ijaws he would have done like buhari and this is why i call igbos naive,they like political correctness and fulanis dont have time for that crap,it is fulani first,fulanis cant make that mistake,funniest part george kurubo that ironsi trusted,defected barely one month into the civil war and he was made an ambassador to the soviet union,remember soviet supplied arms to nigeria,shame,look at how history is messing with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k8wpOQ5WEk
Don't quote me again. I don't have time to enaged uncivil comments.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Athemisia:

Yet, our lands are far more developed than yours. Even your own people run away from it. I bet your a$$ you ain't even in any of the five States as we speak...

please o,where is urhobo land?which state is own by urhobo,i know igbos have 5 states
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Afriifa:
Don't quote me again. I don't have time to enaged uncivil comments.

shut up,i don defeat am with facts and now he is crying and running to mummy..lol
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

please o,where is urhobo land?which state is own by urhobo,i know igbos have 5 states
Delta and Bayelsa undecided abi you know say the deputy governor of Bayelsa is a urhobo man
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

shut up,i don defeat am with facts and now he is crying and running to mummy..lol
You dey avoid me abi After I schooled on history grin
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey abeg no go creat another new account again O! Be a man and fight with this account
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:

You said Ojukwu escaped after the war and I provided you with information from foreign news agencies that he left before the war ended. Make continue this discussion if you are man enough

ojukwu left On 9 January 1970 and the war ended in 15 January 1970...i say una no go school and you see why i dont always respond to your questions because you are a kid in diapers,a simple google search would have saved you from this online embarrassment
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Delta and Bayelsa undecided abi you know say the deputy governor of Bayelsa is a urhobo man

lol delta state and bayelsa is more developed than 5 igbo states?wonder shall never end
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:
mocey abeg no go creat another new account again O! Be a man and fight with this account

shut up i am not like you
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

ojukwu left On 9 January 1970 and the war ended in 15 January 1970...i say una no go school and you see why i dont always respond to your questions because you are a kid in diapers,a simple google search would have saved you from this online embarrassment
But you said he left after the war War ended by 15 Jan and he left 9 Jan undecided

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

shut up i am not like you
Everybody know your other accounts, only a coward creat different account
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

lol delta state and bayelsa is more developed than 5 igbo states?wonder shall never end
This drug is affecting you seriously, that you can't remember your comments

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey question my question on Osu system, abi you be Osu
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:

But you said he left after the war War ended by 15 Jan and he left 9 Jan undecided

bury your head in shame and take your L and go,he left 6 days before the end of the war,dont you know the war ended the very day ojukwu left?you are just too slow for me.

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:
mocey question my question on Osu system, abi you be Osu

i dont have time for mud slinging,i deal on facts,i talk about facts,now get lost and take your L again

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

bury your head in shame and take your L and go,he left 6 days before the end of the war,dont you know the war ended the very day ojukwu left?you are just too slow for me.
So he left 6 days ahead of war ending shocked So many people died during that 6 days before Philip Effiong finally surrender
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

i dont have time for mud slinging,i deal on facts,i talk about facts,now get lost and take your L again
A professional coward in the making grin
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:

So he left 6 days ahead of war ending shocked So many people died during that 6 days before Philip Effiong finally surrounded

more L for you..ojukwu left on the 9th and negotiations started on 13th and the war ended on 15th

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

more L for you..ojukwu left on the 9th and negotiations started on 13th and the war ended on 15th
So he escaped on the 9th to safety, while Igbos were fighting to death to 15th and 20th shocked what a leader
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey abeg don't escape O!!
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

lol you have hated igbos since 1967 with your treachery and betrayal,ijaw man suggested the name biafra and ojukwu accepted but na ijaw still betray biafra..lol..some crazy and real life ish
we didnt betrayed biafra.....we only told ojukwu removed us from his biafra just like how we are telling kanu today....... but ojukwu was stubborn like kanu and keep having fake hope....

ojukwu think exactly like kanu.... the two people thought having opigo and tari nemi on their biafra side could change Ijaws strong minds to like biafra....

just like today kanu ojukwu underrated our threat and truely carried out his biafra on us.......and you and i know that Ijaw youth hates when people take their threat for granted...thats why fg dont want to toy with our threats..... they always beg when Ijaw youth threats..

we will still do it again if kanu had repeated what ojukwu did... and in future your children will say we betrayed biafra 2 times.... where as we already warned you
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

you have no proof but there is proof of what ijaws did,no be me talk am for the video,history also tells me about the ijaws,how do you think a region blessed with black gold is like yemen?na una day wicked una self,ijaw on ijaw,una suppose divide,wicked ijaws and good ijaws,lets be real for once,spiff and clark have sold you.look at your region for over 60yrs no progress,is this the way a region with oil is supposed to look like?see asari he could not invest in ijaw land to employ ijaws and keep the economy going he instead went to cotonou,?shame on you for defending clark,how are you different from buhari supporting pantami?
shut up...thats not wicked.. i cant blame my people for that....because it was a war.....

in war anything happen... the reason i only asked you not to post it, was not to remind our itsekiris brothers and sisters not to remember the days...

if war happen i will also do worst to ipob women i swear..mostly that kanu wife..
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Athemisia:

Even with their apologies, they have already made themselves outcast.
it will be very difficult for igbo elders to repair the damages ipob had caused on igbo....
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
shut up...thats not wicked.. i cant blame my people for that....because it was a war.....

in war anything happen... the reason i only asked you not to post it, was not to remind our itsekiris brothers and sisters not to remember the days...

if war happen i will also do worst to ipob women i swear..mostly that kanu wife..

no there are rules of engagement in war and women and kids should not be touched and you even killed pregnant women,thats pure wickedness ,i say you no sabi anything,you are a war criminal,you just threatened to rape a married woman,you must be thrown in jail and stop mentioning war,igbos are not looking for war,all we want is freedom
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
it will be very difficult for igbo elders to repair the damages ipob had caused on igbo....

you mean the damage caused by adaka boro when he was sponsored by the fulanis to cause an insurrection because an igbo man was the head of state and boro said balewa is the protector of the ijaws.

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

you mean the damage caused by adaka boro when he was sponsored by the fulanis to cause an insurrection because an igbo man was the head of state and boro said balewa is the protector of the ijaws.
ofcourse balewa protected Ijaws alot from zik eastern region and awo western region....

Awo and zik used political advantage to oppressed Ijaws and even distributed Ijaws into halves because of her resources.....

Awo and zik shared Ijaws like rice and distributed her within themselves of western region and eastern region....

Balewa tried his best to returned Ijaws of western and eastern regions back..... balewa succeed in bringing the western Ijaws and Benin Urhobos back to the midwestern.....
but king pharaoh zik rather died than letting Ijaws Ogoni Ikwere go...
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

no there are rules of engagement in war and women and kids should not be touched and you even killed pregnant women,thats pure wickedness ,i say you no sabi anything,you are a war criminal,you just threatened to rape a married woman,you must be thrown in jail and stop mentioning war,igbos are not looking for war,all we want is freedom
though the killing women and children was started by itsekiri fighters... though itsek made a great mistake
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
though the killing women and children was started by itsekiri fighters... though itsek made a great mistake

ijaws always blaming everyone
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

ijaws always blaming everyone
to be truth... that fight doesnt concerned us...because that fight was only itsek vs gbaramatu kingdom.... instead of the itsek to focused on their opponent which is gbaramatu kingdom but unfortunately they intentionally slaughter 3 of our kingdom men that were travelling.... they buried one alive and gauge out the one two eyes as they refused to die by bullets......

they slaughter 3men in cold blood for a fight they know nothing about... this made egbema kingdom also to rise and avenged... it makes all the Ijaw kingdoms in delta state to rise against them....

one of the 3murdered person was my uncle....

the fight even lead to bombardment of our community by obasanjo government 2004...
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
to be truth... that fight doesnt concerned us...because that fight was only itsek vs gbaramatu kingdom.... instead of the itsek to focused on their opponent which is gbaramatu kingdom but unfortunately they intentionally slaughter 3 of our kingdom men that were travelling.... they buried one alive and gauge out the one two eyes as they refused to die by bullets......

they slaughter 3men in cold blood for a fight they know nothing about... this made egbema kingdom also to rise and avenged... it makes all the Ijaw kingdoms in delta state to rise against them....

one of the 3murdered person was my uncle....

the fight even lead to bombardment of our community by obasanjo government 2004...

killing pregnant women and kids is a no no for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. / Has Democracy Done Us More Harm Than Good? / IGP's Transmitting Transmission Speech, Eye Witness Opens Up From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.