Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (6311 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by htdot: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

I was forced to write this because of the Ijaw boy that was boasting in the screenshot below that Ijaws can stop tribes in the Niger delta from joining Biafra and I was not shocked because you all know me I have written about Ijaw hypocrisy, how dare this Ijaw boy say Ijaws can decide for the tribes in the Niger delta I am pissed, time to choose so we can know where we stand and as if that was not enough look at what pandef said below

According to PANDEF: “It is a shame that they cannot differentiate between fact and fantasy. This stupidity would erode any sympathy they had hitherto received from the South-South geo-political zone.

“Let us restate, without any equivocation, that the Niger Delta Region is not part of Biafra and that no inch of the South-South Geopolitical Zone shall be part of any imagined “Republic”. It’s rather puerile for IPOB or any other group to consider that Niger Delta Region would be part of any arbitrary contraption. If it becomes necessary for the Niger Delta people to pull out of this country, we shall do so, on our terms

Tribes in the SS, Igbos, or Ijaws. Choose now, it is simple, just type anyone you choose in the comments section, I support 5 states of Biafra, but you have the right to choose what you what, Ijaws cant choose for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H2aOnk6n3M

https://www.biafranboys.org/open-referendum-for-tribes-in-ss-igbos
How am i sure that the adakaboro of a guy is an ibo, trying drag the ijaw tribe and destabilized the unity of the niger Delta. I m not surprise, because most igbo on nairaland like bkay, always trying so hard to destroy the unity that the niger delta has.

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Just fight for Igbo nation,nobody is interested in sharing a country with Uneghe people.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

akpan what happened to IBOM REPUBLIC?
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
htdot:

How am i sure that the adakaboro of a guy is an ibo, trying drag the ijaw tribe and destabilized the unity of the niger Delta. I m not surprise, because most igbo on nairaland like bkay, always trying so hard to destroy the unity that the niger delta has.

lol...adakaboro8 aka thoh is ijaw
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Just fight for Igbo nation,nobody is interested in sharing a country with Uneghe people.
I wish you all the best.

this means you chose ijaws,you want to live with ijaws,case closed and goodluck
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
We don't believe in making noise, we're happy people.
Anytime Nigeria breaks up we will have Ibom Republic, for now we're happy in Nigeria.
Fight for Igbo Republic, don't worry about us.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

akpan always yapping and ranting like a headless chicken,the referendum is clear..igbos or ijaws,choose one,,dundi
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Anytime Nigeria breaks up we will have Ibom Republic, for now we're happy in Nigeria.

lol...you are a confused boy..spit it out,,,,you dont want to live with ijaws and igbos...say it dont be scared
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
We don't need a referendum ,we know exactly what we don't want and that's Biafra.
Stop dragging others into your pooh.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

lol...you are a confused boy..spit it out,,,,you dont want to live with ijaws and igbos...say it dont be scared
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
As you're quite aware,Ibom Republic has oil and sea and a population of about 5 million,we have everything we need to form our own country, we don't need any other tribe.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Canvass: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Let B - Biafra Republic, O - Oduduwa Republic, N D- Niger Delta Republic come together to form the BOND Federations, adopting the government style like the of Switzerland where the Presidential Council is constituted from the federating units rather a centralized presidency, a de jure president is chosen by rotation every year from the collegiate of Presidential Council and all major decisions are subjected to referenda.

That is a good way of redressing the ills of the Berlin Conference of 1884/1885, do away with the demonic Fulanis and maintain a balance in a society with a huge diversity in culture, language and religion.

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by htdot: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

lol...really?first airforce chief in nigeria an ijaw man was made possible by an igbo man ironsi,but the ijaw man betrayed igbos during the war and defected to nigeria,the question should be what are ijaws doing for nigeria or have done for nigeria?dont mention oyel because igbos contribute oyel as well
I can only see imo state, and it is the last.

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
We don't need a referendum ,we know exactly what we don't want and that's Biafra.
Stop dragging others into your pooh.

i support ibom republic,i actually wrote an article ,i wonder y you hate igbos we are not your enemy,i dont understand your hate

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-igbos-must-support-ibom-republic

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
We don't mind going with the Ijaw people to create a big,rich and powerful country ( Niger Delta Republic) if we have to but for now we're fighting for Ibom Republic.
We have no interest in Igbo Biafra whatsoever.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
htdot:

I can only see imo state, and it is the last.

you are slow,show me the the oyel that fulanis contribute?and part of rivers is imo state
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

i support ibom republic,i actually wrote an article ,i wonder y you hate igbos we are not your enemy,i dont understand your hate

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-igbos-must-support-ibom-republic
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
htdot:

who destablized niger delta unity? the op has brain turmoil.....he is on his usual ipob twisting people,s intentions...
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
We don't mind going with the Ijaw people to create a big,rich and powerful country ( Niger Delta Republic) if we have to but for now we're fighting for Ibom Republic.
We have no interest in Igbo Biafra whatsoever.

lol..mumu,now you are confused,you have no goal and principle,i am done with you,bye
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
who destablized niger delta unity? the op has brain turmoil.....he is on his usual ipob twisting people,s intentions...

close mouth you like ranting,i provided evidence of what you said,or do you want to deny it?
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by htdot: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

you are slow,show me the the oyel that fulanis contribute?and part of rivers is imo state
Another land grabbers.. lol...
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
I don't hate Igbo people like you,that's because you're respectful.
Most are very rude and annoying.
Creating and imaginary country and putting other tribes in the map of that imaginary country without consultation is a big insult.

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Canvass:
Let B - Biafra Republic, O - Oduduwa Republic, N D- Niger Delta Republic come together to form the BOND Federations, adopting the government style like the of Switzerland where the Presidential Council is constituted from the federating units rather a centralized presidency, a de jure president is chosen by rotation every year from the collegiate of Presidential Council and all major decisions are subjected to referenda.

That is a good way of redressing the ills of the Berlin Conference of 1884/1885, do away with the demonic Fulanis and maintain a balance in a society with a huge diversity in culture, language and religion.

it wont work,we are too divided already,i support an all igbo biafra
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

this means you chose ijaws,you want to live with ijaws,case closed and goodluck
have you seen it? we dont force people.... even the south south tribes are the ones even forcing the Ijaws to agitate for the niger delta republic....else we could have just go for simple Ijaw republic
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
htdot:

Another land grabbers.. lol...

go and read history and stop embarrassing yourself online,that part was criminal carved by the war criminal gowon curing the war and buhari wanted to give it back but buhari court stopped it,igbos don suffer,maybe we need to go Azerbaijan on una
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
good... dont mind the op.... he is twisting my intention...
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

lol...really?first airforce chief in nigeria an ijaw man was made possible by an igbo man ironsi,but the ijaw man betrayed igbos during the war and defected to nigeria,the question should be what are ijaws doing for nigeria or have done for nigeria?dont mention oyel because igbos contribute oyel as well
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by revolt(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
These igbo kids ranting here ...did you guys have fahers. Why are you ppl childish. What kind of stupid thread is this? Who cares about the so called monikers you created this thread ? Who told you they represent majority of ND? How does this help to fight against the imminent fulani invasion....igbos are supposed to be smart .... take note ..I criticized the igbo kids cos you are supposed to be smarter than the lot. As for the others ... I don't expect any better.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
good... dont mind the op.... he is twisting my intention...

lol keep deceiving yourself everybody can see what you mean,ok what about here below

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by NengiWIDEtoto: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
See mumu talking about referendum, is it so hard for you to understand that nobody is leaving Nigeria? Biafra, oduduwa, ibom, ijaw, Niger delta none of you will leave Nigeria, you will all be treated in the languages you understand. Come 2023 we will still reclaim power and you all will complain for another 8yrs and will still not leave Nigeria.

My advice unpack ur luggage and get ready to enjoy a beautiful united Nigeria.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by htdot: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

go and read history and stop embarrassing yourself online,that part was criminal carved by the war criminal gowon curing the war and buhari wanted to give it back but buhari court stopped it,igbos don suffer,maybe we need to go Azerbaijan on una
I dont need to read history... i know the fact... no land was carved from imo to rivers by Gowon. Be contented with what you have and dont try to drag your neighbour property.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Does Not Deserve The Treatment He Is Getting From Buhari – Shettima / Doyin Okupe Is Not Our Member - Accord Party / Latest Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In London!