Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerian Youtuber, Delphinator Reveals How She Went Through Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Youtuber, Delphinator Reveals How She Went Through Abortion (592 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youtuber, Delphinator Reveals How She Went Through Abortion by newsmag: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
In a one on one chat on Beats FM, Nigerian content creator, Delphine Okobah who is popularly known as Delphinator shares her testimony about her abortion experience during school days.

The youtuber who has over twenty five thousand Youtube subscribers revealed how she engaged in pre marital sex when she was in the University of Lagos.

How she kept the secret with her boyfriend at the time and never said it to anyone, even after going to the theatre for an abortion.

“During the lookdown i had an encounter with God and he started showing things, i saw many popular men of God, started praying for them, my lockdown started even before the Covid 19 lockdown in Nigeria.

All of a sudden i started seeing Abortion, the word abortion keeps coming up and then i knew all what have been seeing was about me. so i decided to share my story to the world”

Delphinator is good in her craft, a creative writer, visualizer, video editor and have been amazing in the digital media space, for some time she stopped working because she had an unspeakable experience with God.

“At the time i had this divine meeting with God, i stopped working but in some ways people reached out to me, i started getting money from left and right, i went to ministration started sharing my story”.

Watch the video below:

https://newsmag.com.ng/nigerian-youtuber-delphinator-reveals-how-she-went-through-abortion-see-why-she-stopped-working/

Re: Nigerian Youtuber, Delphinator Reveals How She Went Through Abortion by kristonium(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thank God for your life!

Go and sin no more!

For others still wallowing in it, make a U-turn today before it's too late!
Re: Nigerian Youtuber, Delphinator Reveals How She Went Through Abortion by Opak001(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's alright,
Spirituality is taking over ...
Hope it brings out the best in us as Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here / Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her / Two L0vers Drink Each Other’s Bl00d As Love Convenant (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.