Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,136 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Cant Stop Thinking About Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Stop Thinking About Her (614 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Stop Thinking About Her by charlesdinho7(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
good day to y'all. there is this girl that used to be into me madly to the extent she asked me out but i told her, i will like her to remain friends with me, so i did not accept her proposal for a relationship. this happened some few years back. as it stands now, i am the one madly into her now. i cant stop thinking about her every day. i once asked her out but she said i am not the caring type. she thought i was only joking with her about me telling her to be my girlfriend. she is at the age in which all she want is marriage. i can give her what she want but i am currently not involve in any kind of job since finishing my nysc. i just need advise from you guys. how can i get myself not to love her anymore?. i am even scared of someone getting married to her. i really need to get my mind off her but i dont know how to go about it... thanks
Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by Jeon(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
charlesdinho7:
good day to y'all. there is this girl that used to be into me madly to the extent she asked me out but i told her, i will like her to remain friends with me, so i did not accept her proposal for a relationship. this happened some few years back. as it stands now, i am the one madly into her now. i cant stop thinking about her every day. i once asked her out but she said i am not the caring type. she thought i was only joking with her about me telling her to be my girlfriend. she is at the age in which all she want is marriage. i can give her what she want but i am currently not involve in any kind of job since finishing my nysc. i just need advise from you guys. how can i get myself not to love her anymore?. i am even scared of someone getting married to her. i really need to get my mind off her but i dont know how to go about it... thanks

keep on singing this lyrics.

I've been thinkin' bout you
I've been thinkin' 'bout you Wonderin' who's stuck in your head at night Wonder if I ever cross your mind Keeping you up in your bed at night I've been thinkin' 'bout you
I can't get you off the brain (No) Lovin' you is somethin' strange (So strange) Don't get me wrong I ain't complainin' (No) I've been thinkin' 'bout you I'm wondering if your love's a game Just kissin' girls and takin' names (Tell me) Is it love or entertainment?

You're a habit, hard to break You're more than a heart can take There's no exit, no escapin' (No) I've been thinkin' 'bout you Maybe you're my destination (Maybe you're my destination) Or maybe just a fantasy (Maybe just a fantasy) Maybe it's just my imagination

Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by EmmyCC: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ask her out again.
Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by PlayMaker14: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
-You are scared of someone getting married to her.

-You don't want to love her anymore.

Bro, you are confused.

Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by Ynix(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
charlesdinho7:
Every good relationship begins with having a date and fueling communication. Try getting closer to her first if things works out that is good if not move on.

1 Like

Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by Davash222(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Since you're currently not involved in any kind of job, I'll advice you channel this energy and emotions on getting a job first. Leave Nigerian girls alone... there's nothing significant about them.

4 Likes

Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by charlesdinho7(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
EmmyCC:
Ask her out again.
my brother, i truly love this girl. we are both 29, at this age all she want is marriage and i dont have the means in getting married to her. and i dont think she can wait for me until i am blessed with a job then we can get married. i just want to forget about her, thats all
Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by yuping(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
This again
Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by charlesdinho7(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Bro, you are confused.
i am not confused. i said i am scared of her getting married to someone. thats why i said i dont want to love her anymore
Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Bro, you are confused.

I think he's a spiritual husband undecided
Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by Loveknitting: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
charlesdinho7:

i am not confused. i said i am scared of her getting married to someone. thats why i said i dont want to love her anymore

And you think you are not confuse?
Re: Cant Stop Thinking About Her by Truvelisback(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
charlesdinho7:
The stone which the builder rejected is now the chief cornerstone. I hope u aren't after her because she is now doing well?

(1) (Reply)

Oòní Ògúnwùsì And The Jezebels By Rèmí Oyèyemí / Cross-dresser, James Brown Celebrates Father On Birthday(photos) / Bbmzansi: Dinky And Terry's Shower Hour Trending Video Causes A Stir Online - Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.