Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl (4537 Views)

Sleep with this pretty lady and risk sticking inside her for the next 3 day! / SEE How This Pretty Lady Was Disgraced @ Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by guobe: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Just snapped this pretty girl.she looks so beautiful and gorgeous and so angelical.what do you have to say about this model.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by MechanicMike: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:
Just snapped this pretty girl.she looks so beautiful and gorgeous and so angelical.what do you have to say about this model.

angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by MechanicMike: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:

U take picture of inosent woman inside prison witout permison & u ask why we tink u love her...corrrrrect??
.. Bros am soooooory to ask but are u ok inside the head or outside sir?(no oofencssece) angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by KingDash09(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Simp

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by guobe: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2023
MechanicMike:

U take picture of woman inside prison & u ask wot we tink??
.. Bros are u ok sir?(no oofencssece) angry
you de see well well that place resemble prison for your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by guobe: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
KingDash09:
Simp
alpha male welcome sir

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by MechanicMike: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:
you de see well well that place resemble prison for your eyes.

Dats y we ask simply if u ok cozz technically, u neeed help, medical help..... taking picture of prisoner without permision sound ok to u?(no oofencssece) undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by NoahHadNoArk: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2023
MechanicMike:

Dats y we ask simply if u ok cozz technically, u neeed help, medical help..... taking picture of prisoner without permision sound ok to u?(no oofencssece) undecided

Must you always display your senselessness on this platform every blessed day?!

Must you?!?

Just choose one day to prove to nairalanders that you have sense.

You will not die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by Autobot05: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:

this is 10am na

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by guobe: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2023
Autobot05:

this is 10am na
and 11 pm in some parts of USA
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by guobe: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Must you?!?

You will not die
They are kids still living with their parents who just bought them their first browsing phone so you won't really blame them.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by NoahHadNoArk: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:
They are kids still living with their parents who just bought them their first browsing phone so you won't really blame them.
True……do well to ignore him next time and starve him of that attention he desperately craves.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by MechanicMike: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Must you?!?

You will not die

Guobe juss prove to us his common SENCE is not common. U too juss prove u lack common sense.does dat look like cage or prison to u? So u encourageing OP to go around taking pictures of women without permission..acting like peterfile pervert.. corrrrrrrect?...SHAME ON U SIR for sopotin stalking on nairaland!!!(((no oofencssece)) angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by guobe: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2023
MechanicMike:

Guobe juss prove to us his common SENCE is not common. U too juss prove u lack common sense.does dat look like cage or prison to u? So u encourageing OP to go around taking pictures of women without permission..acting like peterfile pervert.. corrrrrrrect?...SHAME ON U SIR for sopotin stalking on nairaland!!!(((no oofencssece)) angry
and who told you I didn't take permission. Was she backing the camera when the pic was taken?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by MechanicMike: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

True……do well to ignore him next time and starve him of that attention he desperately craves.

nigggggga did u no wot u done is call stalking..a criminal oofencse? so dis kinda stuff turn u on & then u hav the ordacity to advertise her photo on nairaland witout her permission?.... nigggggga u & nigggggga Noahhadnoark shod be jailed for stalking sir!!!(((no oofencssece)) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by guobe: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Thanks I will.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by MechanicMike: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:
and who told you I didn't take permission. Was she backing the camera when the pic was taken?

TOOOO LATE TO APOLOGICE SON!!!!!!

nigggggga u sneak up behind her & take the picture..u are a stalker,shame on u.does she no u?does she no Yor name?ok then..tell us her name? U lie so much I should get my men's to take u in for questioning...SHAME ON U FOR STALKING BABE IN PRISON!!!(no oofencssece)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by MechanicMike: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:
Thanks I will.

AGAIN, TOO LATE TO APOLOGICE TO US!!!

STALKING THREAD CLOSE!!! (apology not accepted sir) angry
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by Autobot05: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:
and 11 pm in some parts of USA

then it's more profitable for you to sleep than this crapy post
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by MechanicMike: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Autobot05:

then it's more profitable for you to sleep than this crapy post

thank u sir...dint we juss say guobe has mental isssue. He goes around taking womens posting womens photo witout persmision claiming he is there boyfriend sir. He is sick. He need help, serrrrious help!! undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by Starboytwo(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2023
Yeah she’s fine, I’d just wish her a great day. Life no too hard.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by guobe: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Starboytwo:
Yeah she’s fine, I’d just wish her a great day. Life no too hard.
correct guy.she is a Corp member serving at my place of work and she really looked gorgeous today.I had to take her permission that I will be snapping her and putting her up on nairaland forum.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:
correct guy.she is a Corp member serving at my place of work and she really looked gorgeous today.I had to take her permission that I will be snapping her and putting her up on nairaland forum.
Get a life... Mountain goat undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:

I won't mind meeting her. I hope her toto is tight sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by Silentgroper(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:

did you tell her what nairaland forum is??

you might have taken permission but you didn't tell you'bld be putting her up on some random public forum ..
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by Prettygirl200(f): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2023
What's pretty about what I just saw?
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by samwillyco1(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2023
You no get better work to do

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
She'll def cheat on you when she gets the chance
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by Johnny147147: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:

Boss! I don PM you based on your previous promise. Abeg respond. Thanks.

To the topic; anything that tickles your fancy. She's beautiful anyway
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by Rickmann: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:

Character is the beauty of a woman.
Grow up.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by MechanicMike: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:
What's pretty about what I just saw?

guobe went to deaf & dumb primarrry schooool for the blind in anambra state....he is half blind actualy!(true story) angry
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
She is safe from devourers angry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud / I Need A Wife / There’s A Scientific Reason Why Men Are So Attracted To Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.