Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed (45880 Views)

Abia Bye-Election: Ikpeazu Restricts Movement In Aba North, Aba South LGAs / BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Why is this place so filthy?

Filthy? Is it the chick in black or the one in white shirt? Mr Filthy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why are we happy in destroying ourselves, are we all now slave to Kanu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Caseless: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Terrorist organization.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Caseless: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
jmoore:
Why are some folks clapping for the closure of the market? Is it an achievement?

I expected Millions of Ipob members near the court in Abuja today.

Some Ipob members are threatening schools in Aba to shutdown.

Stupidity at its peak!!!

Cowards that can't go to Abuja to see their supreme leader. They bragged they will invade Abuja in their millions today but they want sit at home.

dem mumu. They're doing themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Caseless: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Why is this place so filthy?
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Commentor: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nwaide01:
That place is a market place.

Yeah.

That's the global standard.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Nothing meaningful will happen in kanu case today judge will still adjourn and keep kanu in dss custody

Rightly predicted !
Case adjourned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by joeluv: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
What sort of stupidity is this. You are only hurting your economy. Who cares if the whole markets are closed. The rest of Nigeria is moving on as normal. Madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Noshitboi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
The streets in Anambra looks dirty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Sholaco: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hahahahahaha make una keep inflicting pains on una selves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
VICTORY AHEAD.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by excess4luv: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
dettolgel:

Are you a student?

Nwanne you fit find me one beauty smart tall medical student to marry?

If possible quote me on a death thread make we do two aside.

I don't want the one you have tasted ooh.

do you like non-tested? Allow my guy test am to confirm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by silibaba: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
jmoore:
Why are some folks clapping for the closure of the market? Is it an achievement?

I expected Millions of Ipob members near the court in Abuja today.

Some Ipob members are threatening schools in Aba to shutdown. no

Stupidity at its peak!!!

Cowards that can't go to Abuja to see their supreme leader. They bragged they will invade Abuja in their millions today but they want sit at home.

do you know the effect of sit at home?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by kamalbob(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
SGANIVA:
Reporting from Onitsha Awada, Owerri road.

How is your side this morning as unknown masked man Take over some area in onitsha.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/26/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-restricts-movement-into-onitsha-nnewi-markets-shops-closed/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Who cares lol... abeg sit at home forever
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by rigarmortis: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Confirmed.

I made some call to my friends at onisha,no movement.

Few people on the road,no transport for them.

Kanu is our man.

But the main thing is no one is being forced as Nigeria media is trying to portray it.

Even me am at home today where i base.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and all lovers of freedom.

will you keep your dirty mouth shut.

ipob is smashing peoples cars and stopping people from opening shops and you say no one is forced.

the same ipob that used cutlass to flog people going about their business during the stay at home nonsense.

is that the autocratic bullshit you want to start?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Ishilove: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
quentin06:

Filthy? Is it the chick in black or the one in white shirt? Mr Filthy.
Go and see an Opthamologist. You need eye tests
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Tranquillity360: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
rigarmortis:

will you keep your dirty mouth shut.

ipob is smashing peoples cars and stopping people from opening shops and you say no one is forced.

the same ipob that used cutlass to flog people going about their business during the stay at home nonsense.

is that the autocratic bullshit you want to start?

What is wrong with this brain dead one night stand product of a leaking condom. Better fukc off my mentions and take your asinine trolling to someone who has the patience. I don't suffer fools gladly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Go and see an Opthamologist. You need eye tests

You go see a psychiatrist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by berrystunn(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Confirmed.

I made some call to my friends at onisha,no movement.

Few people on the road,no transport for them.

Kanu is our man.

But the main thing is no one is being forced as Nigeria media is trying to portray it.

Even me am at home today where i base.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and all lovers of freedom.

You are mad ....no one is been forced?
I was on my way to Asaba this morning... Road link to onitsha was blocked

They where holding some Keke drivers ... Asking them to seat on the floor.

People are forced to seat at home ...
People are afraid to come out.

Seat at home on this hardship... Who is doing who ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by egunna(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
joegigs:
Lol do I have to lecture you on figures of speech As though if every Igbo come abj ,it will contain them
how many are d igbos?una full one trailer?if u are dat many how comes ur vote is inconsequential during elections?abegi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
quentin06:

You go see a psychiatrist.
Another indication that you badly need to see an eye doctor. Your poor eyesight is stressing your brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by berrystunn(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Who lose ?

Forcing people to seat at home

People are afraid not to lose there belongings to hoodlum.

Seating at home is just by force

With this hardship and insecurity in the East

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
The Arewa Miscreants are in full effects this morning...they are peeping on all BIAFRA related threads...but dem go understand say BIafra matter pass them totally.

grin > grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
dettolgel:

Are you a student?

Nwanne you fit find me one beauty smart tall medical student to marry?

If possible quote me on a death thread make we do two aside.

I don't want the one you have tasted ooh.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
People where saying bra bra bra Obi cubanna mother's burial is taking the attention from kanu illegal detention and kangaroo trail, and I told them shut up kanu is the only igbo man dead and alive that have enjoyed more love and support to equal great ikemba nnewi.... the only man who gave order from miles away London base and people will obey... Biafra is something they knw they can kill, its in the blood and bigger than even kanu.. so they should stop wasting time because the generation yet to born are even aware of the noble course for liberation from useless country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Another indication that you badly need to see an eye doctor. Your poor eyesight is stressing your brain

At least , I have a brain, you obviously don't have one!
Goto a psychiatrist and have one installed in your empty skull. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by anambraamaka: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
F
R
E
R

N
N
A
M
D
I

K
A
N
U
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by emonis88: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
U can't b terrorizing those u claim u r fighting for their freedom. That is d single mistake iPod ve bn doing since their conception , n it getting on some Igbos nerves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by chiedu7: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
I support Biafra but NOT IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Wanny20(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
which of the Enugu dy scantly? Everybody going about their normal routine for the Enugu wy I dy..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Kubernetes: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commentor:

Guy, teach me Kubernetes na.

lol...
Its just an OS virtualization.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Commentor: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kubernetes:

lol...
Its just an OS virtualization.

Orchestration tool more like.

I know docker but haven't had the opportunity to go into Kubernetes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.