Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed (46237 Views)

Abia Bye-Election: Ikpeazu Restricts Movement In Aba North, Aba South LGAs / BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Legendforte: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Noshitboi:
The streets in Anambra looks dirty
Most parts of Nnewi is deplorable and onitsha is an eyesore also full of touts and hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
dettolgel:

Are you a student?

Nwanne you fit find me one beauty smart tall medical student to marry?

If possible quote me on a death thread make we do two aside.

I don't want the one you have tasted ooh.
Omo. Abeg if you get .... I want one too.. grin grin grin

Hope say she go Marry notherner? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
dettolgel:

Are you a student?

Nwanne you fit find me one beauty smart tall medical student to marry?

If possible quote me on a death thread make we do two aside.

I don't want the one you have tasted ooh.

NLers no go kee person with laughter grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by barcaboi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
SGANIVA:
the military is now around , threatening to shoot people capturing the event,I have only two pictures oo,what is happening in your side ?
Military coming to restore sanity is now the one bn abused again ok o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Omo. Abeg if you get .... I want one too.. grin grin grin

Hope say she go Marry notherner? grin

Let's do trade by barter.
Give a northern girl & I give you one in return.

What do you think?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
quentin06:

At least , I have a brain, you obviously don't have one!
Goto a psychiatrist and have one installed in your empty skull. grin
More evidences that suggest to extreme pressure in the brain caused by deteriorating eyesight. That is why you don't know that anything that is related to the brain is handled by neurologists. Your brain is paining you!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Kubernetes: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commentor:

Orchestration tool more like.

I know docker but haven't had the opportunity to go into Kubernetes.

Yes, just like docker, its also an open source platform from Google for running containers across clusters of servers.
An example is the Google's Container Engine, which is one of the many services under the Google Cloud Platform, is also built on kubntes. Yes, when you have for example a front end, back end and a data based services all in on one layer master node, that layer can be said to be orchestrated

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by shigishege: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
joegigs:
Na how we see am ,if e be red mud like your village. I for no reply you,,kpele !!!
E pain am die!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

More evidences that suggest to extreme pressure in the brain caused by deteriorating eyesight. That is why you don't know that anything that is related to the brain is handled by neurologists. Your brain is paining you!

No my statement is paining you, it paineth you well well, go and take panadol jars.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:

NLers no go kee person with laughter grin

If motor get fairly used, naija babe must get fairly used, there are no virgins only vanquished pusseys.

Don't let your pastor fool you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Xscape1993(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nigeria my country ooo. What is happening in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
quentin06:

If motor get fairly used, naija babe must get fairly used, there are no virgins only vanquished pusseys.

Don't let your pastor fool you.

I believe Naija guys get fairly used, too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I believe Naija guys get fairly used, too.

Nope!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by MysteryShopper: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Legendforte:

Most parts of Nnewi is deplorable and onitsha is an eyesore also full of touts and hoodlums

1. Ibadan(capital of yoruba land)

2. Onitsha

Which one looks like a deplorable eyesore?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
quentin06:

Nope!

I disagree!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by rigarmortis: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What is wrong with this brain dead one night stand product of a leaking condom. Better fukc off my mentions and take your asinine trolling to someone who has the patience. I don't suffer fools gladly

you are a veeeeeeery s l o w poke. you have no original idea

you had to quote my own words to curse yourself.

take a shovel, kill yourself.....then go and sin no more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
quentin06:

No my statement is paining you, it paineth you well well, go and take panadol jars.
You are boring. Fvckoff and remain fvcked off
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Jackdean111(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:
You are boring. Fvckoff and remain fvcked off
Am wait for your humble reply ma... Thank you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by stanluiz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ipob madness will continue to complicate nnamdi kanu case and trial. You want to force sit at home because of a terrorist and a fugitive. Instead of going to abuja to protest for their supleme leader, they resume their madness once again.

So after all the show madness. Was kanu release ? No. Instead his case was adjourned till 21 October while he is still in the custody of the DSS.

It time SE governors flush out the remaining ipob thugs especially in Anambra State.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Tranquillity360: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
rigarmortis:

I am veeeeeeery s l o w poke. I have no original idea

i had to quote my own words to curse myself.

I will take a shovel,and kill myself.....then go and sin no more
You are right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by joegigs(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Because its a drainage ,,and I don't want to beautify or find a perfect spot before taking it

Next question pls!!
Ishilove:

Why is this place so filthy?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by stanluiz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
I know it will be in onitsha. Na their base be that. Na so he be from the time of massob.

Uzodima don chase them comot from imo state. Other south east governors should follow uzodima footstep in dealing with ipob thugs and touts.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Sirbedy: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Who at lost
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by rigarmortis: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I am phoool, my left nut leaks into my rectum, my brain is empty, the few brain cells leak out of my nose into my mouth when I sleep. I swallow it and shyte it own the next morning. They say most ideas in the world are in the grave. Mine is in the soakaway

Hey, don't give up, you are still doing better than your father who died on a 500h per hour olosho in ikorodu.

Brace up, it's not over yet.

Remain blessed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by breathelove(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
And some smart person would wonder why igbos do not invest in the east.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed by Tranquillity360: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
rigarmortis:

Hey,i don't give up, am still doing better than my father who died on a 500h per hour olosho in ikorodu.

I will Brace up, it's not over yet.

You are blessed

No pro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) / Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.