Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Th - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Th (3868 Views)

VIDEO: Two SHS Student Graduates £njoy Th£mselves After Scoring High In WAEC / How Igbo Millionaire, B-lord Completed His $400,000 Manson In 4 Months Proves Th / He Was F$$k!ng My Th!ghs Thinking It Was The Main Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Th by MikeofKd(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bro my advise is clear and simple ,just move on forget it ever happened and cut ties with her. These things happen it's not new ,I don't know ur aspirations or goals but just focus on them now and invest in yourself ,the right woman would pop up when u least expect it.

And have emotional intelligence please if the said lady comes back ,don't let her in your life anymore.
Re: Th by Karleb(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Timibraun0010:

I was never in a friend zone cos I don't keep female friends. Everything just happened

Bros, from what you wrote, you were not only in the zone but in the inner inner zone.

Like, brother zone raised to power of 100.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? / My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now / Why Do Guys Blow Hot And Cold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.