Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] (3155 Views)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? / 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. / Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by bomb24: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
BiafIntel:
Igodomigodo is the key that opens the door. These people are called Ubiaja people or Esan people. They are related to Igbos and have nothing to do with Benin people who are the descendants of IleUbinu from IleIfe. The Benin people are yoruba migrants into Ubiaja land, the land of the Esan people and they will be forced to go back to IleIfe when Biafra is restored. Type Ubiaja people on google to learn more about these grea Esan people.

u're an unredeemable fool! ubiaja or esan are not related to ndigbo neither are they part of biafra.....

4 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
tutudesz:

And he was disrespected by his people and not outsider.

if i can disrespect trump,who is your useless king?
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by bomb24: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

go and tell the esan princess and not me,so stop crying

idiot! who is the esan princess of one tiny small village to make decision on behalf of the esan ethnic as a whole? be wise for once.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Ariani: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
BiafIntel:

Illiterate. Type the meaning of related, learn and shut the fucuck up.

Typical brainwashed IPOB.
Ubiaja is not related to Ndiigbo.
You lots take delight in bringing disgrace to Ndiigbo from inconsequential corners.

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Skillsnigeria: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Noted
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Ariani: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
bomb24:

u're an unredeemable fool! ubiaja or esan are not related to ndigbo neither are they part of biafra.....

These IPOB people are sick in the head.

Dilector told them that Ubiaja is Igbo because the name Ubiaja can be interpreted in Igbo.
What the fools don't know is that Ubiaja has an entirely different meaning in Esan language and that the fact that it has a meaning in Igbo language is but a mere coincidence.

These lots are borderline retarded and are making Ndiigbo look stupid.

Tufiakwa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:
Cheap ipob propanganda.
As I dey bombard you for the other Thread you don run come here na so I go de pursue you till you crash like Nigeria Economy

2 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Ariani: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

what is the meaning of esan?

What is the meaning of Igbo?
Which Kain senseless question is this?
What does the meaning of Esan has to do with the fact that Esan people are Edoid people and are completely unrelated to Ndiigbo, culture and language wise?
What is wrong with you guys? Where are your brains?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hizzy:

As I dey bombard you for the other Thread you don run come here na so I go de pursue you till you crash like Nigeria Economy
Am ready for you all, cheap propanganda can never help us Igbos, only the truth.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by OBALOLA55(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

wow,i swear i was shocked tribes are suffering,i wonder how the notorious ijaws are treating other tribes near them,thoh come and tell us because,another article is coming,tribes must speak up
CHAI FULANI HERD TERRORISTS AND PROPAGANDA sad
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Am ready for you all, cheap propanganda can never help us Igbos, only the truth.
Fake Igbo what's the name of your local government chairman
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Ariani: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
An IPOB member has an Esan chick.
After going three rounds with her, she goes online and make videos claiming that Esan is Biafra and that Bini (who are Esan brothers in every sense of that word, despite few disputes between both groups) are oppressing them.
Then suddenly an Igbo man who said he is not mad, goes about shouting that Esan people are Biafrans?

Kedu Ife ndi Igbo ji isi kotalu ndi IPOB?
Kedu udili Ife mmechu iru and ifele but Ife nka.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hizzy:

Fake Igbo what's the name of your local government chairman
Mr Emeka Asoanya
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by NaMe4: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Which Esan princess?

Nothing concern Esan with Biafra.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by NaMe4: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
BiafIntel:
Igodomigodo is the key that opens the door. These people are called Ubiaja people or Esan people. They are related to Igbos and have nothing to do with Benin people who are the descendants of IleUbinu from IleIfe. The Benin people are yoruba migrants into Ubiaja land, the land of the Esan people and they will be forced to go back to IleIfe when Biafra is restored. Type Ubiaja people on google to learn more about these grea Esan people.

Ubiaja is a town in Esan South East, bordering Delta State.
How's Esan also known as Ubiaja for goodness sake? Ubiaja is relatively small Esan Town and the indigenes are Esans and have no relationship with Igbo in terms of origin.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Mr Emeka Asoanya
From where
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hizzy:

From where
Am sure you know him, Onitsha south
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by bomb24: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

These IPOB people are sick in the head.

Dilector told them that Ubiaja is Igbo because the name Ubiaja can be interpreted in Igbo.
What the fools don't know is that Ubiaja has an entirely different meaning in Esan language and that the fact that it has a meaning in Igbo language is but a mere coincidence.

These lots are borderline retarded and are making Ndiigbo look stupid.

Tufiakwa.

very brainless lots. the one that got me angry the most was when nnamdi kanu told them any woman putting on two wrappers is an Igbo woman, these sloths swallowed and digested that bullcrap and started spreading that misinformation all over the net...I was so ashamed! the Idiots made ndigbo looked liked people who were not capable of thinking or have a mind of their own..

Ipob is a disgrace to Ndigbo they are the major reason minorities like itshekiri were that swamp rat omokiri comes from can open their mouth and speak vile words about us..
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by bomb24: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:
An IPOB member has an Esan chick.
After going three rounds with her, she goes online and make videos claiming that Esan is Biafra and that Bini (who are Esan brothers in every sense of that word, despite few disputes between both groups) are oppressing them.
Then suddenly an Igbo man who said he is not mad, goes about shouting that Esan people are Biafrans?

Kedu Ife ndi Igbo ji isi kotalu ndi IPOB?
Kedu udili Ife mmechu iru and ifele but Ife nka.

hahahahahahahaaha, i'm equally tired my brother.. shameless people.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Sufferingboy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Chai this IPOB people self.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
bomb24:

idiot! who is the esan princess of one tiny small village to make decision on behalf of the esan ethnic as a whole? be wise for once.
in order

2 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by BSsniffer: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
The biggest threat to biafra is ipob. Chasing shadows and irrelevant matters.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mp3ree: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
BiafIntel:

Oga you people should shut up, always trying to force people to accept biafra. Benin, Esan etsako and the three groups in edo state.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mikecold:
I am Esan she speaks for me

nice tell them
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hizzy:

LOL...TKO
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
mp3ree:

Oga you people should shut up, always trying to force people to accept biafra. Benin, Esan etsako and the three groups in edo state.

slow kid,na him be the esan princess way say esan land is biafra land?
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Tinubuadvocate: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just look at her very well you will understand the fact that she is not well.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by oluztx: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
A lot of Nigerians don't know that Esan, Ogbona, Fugar and so-called Igodomigodo people in Edo state are Igbo blood. They resemble Igbo and behave like Igbo people. These people are different and share nothing in common with Yoruba blood Edo people called Ilebuno. This is very complicated except you are Igodomigodo or lived among them to know this. You cannot differentiate in appearance between Esan and Igbo people, look alike. Google online to see for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by theTranscriber: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
BiafIntel:
tread carefully for the ground in which you tread is a sinking ground
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Just look at her very well you will understand the fact that she is not well.

tinubu thug she better pass you 1million times
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
oluztx:
A lot of Nigerians don't know that Esan, Ogbona, Fugar and so-called Igodomigodo people in Edo state are Igbo blood. They resemble Igbo and behave like Igbo people. These people are different and share nothing in common with Yoruba blood Edo people called Ilebuno. This is very complicated except you are Igodomigodo or lived among them to know this. You cannot differentiate in appearance between Esan and Igbo people, look alike. Google online to see for yourselves.

nice

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by theTranscriber: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
I won't be surprised if they say Yoruba is Igbo

Ipob is a disgrace to south Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between PGDE And PDE / Is This Why Tinubu Is Called The Biggest Landlord In Nigeria / UK Govt Slams Fani-kayode Over Comments, Reveals 10 People On Visa Ban Watchlist

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.