Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] (3156 Views)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? / 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. / Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

i never finish,i am touching all tribes,yesterday i do joe ibokwe,mods delete am because i was too harsh on joe ibokwe..i am igbo we dont fear anyone but our chi,you be oba for your pocket,you be obi of for your pocket,you see wetin day happen for eswatini ,we no want king
An Onitsha man won't say what you're saying. Where in igbo land are you from?
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
An Onitsha man won't say what you're saying. Where in igbo land are you from?

enugu and i am igbo and i can talk about anyone,what did obi of onicha do when fulanis were killing his people?
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
theTranscriber:
I won't be surprised if they say Yoruba is Igbo

Ipob is a disgrace to south Nigeria

shut up is ipob the esan princess in the video?
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

enugu and i am igbo and i can talk about anyone,what did obi of onicha do when fulanis were killing his people?

Please stop downgrading the obi of Onitsha. Is the Obi of Onitsha the president of Nigeria?
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Please stop downgrading the obi of Onitsha. Is the Obi of Onitsha the president of Nigeria?

really?i ask you again what did he do?and we didnt see him at abuja today
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

really?i ask you again what did he do?and we didnt see him at abuja today
Why should he be in Abuja?
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hizzy:

As I dey bombard you for the other Thread you don run come here na so I go de pursue you till you crash like Nigeria Economy

Chai lmao leave am now, no kill me abeg
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Why should he be in Abuja?

jamb question
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Ariani: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
bomb24:

hahahahahahahaaha, i'm equally tired my brother.. shameless people.

It's really embarrassing.
They take joy in embarrassing Ndiigbo.

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Leboska(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Don't dare us it won't end well for ipob
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2021
mocey:

shut up,the woman in the video is esan
like the saying...there is always judas among the twelve..... that woman is the frank opigo of esans.... though Esans women behave like Igbo women....

i have never seen a difference between Esan woman and Igbo woman
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Naijaibo:

Ipob paid her, she is speaking for herself...no rational human being will want to be an Ipobian, under a murderous supreme leader like Kanu. Do y'all like being slaves over again?
Igbos are known for buying people with money.... do you know how much money kanu had spent in buying some Ijaws?
though they accepted the money and loyal to biafra and be wore with the biafra evil shirt...but we delivered them all..... so any time cownu remember those money..he will dont want to let go off the money like that....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2021
mocey:

fem there,who be king?so king day pay my bills abi?this is 2021 yeye boy..una mumu never do..i imagine if ijaw get king una for over worship am like slave..lol...una king spiff people chase am,lol
when our king or leader misbehaves....we teach them lesson....... but upon that we will never interfered into another people's king to disrespect him.....nothing concerned us with another person matter.....
thats where igbos generate enemies from left and right....because you interfere into another tribe issues....... thats the same problem ojukwu and kanu Igbos faced and facing......... you feel another people suffering so you want to interfered into them and liberated them.....are people wise at all.......

if you Igbos dont droppe this interfering mentality....you will have enemies more than satan..
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Ariani:

The way you guys reason is pathetic.

Ubiaja people are not related to Ndiigbo. They are Esans. How do I know? I have been there.
MNK went to Radio and told you that Ubiaja is Igbo, and you swallowed it all with no questions.
Tufiakwa.
only GOD know the kind of brain Igbos using...
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
BiafIntel:

Illiterate. Type the meaning of related, learn and shut the fucuck up.
what is relate? do you know that the whole world is related? do you know we all came from adam and eve? which means the world is related...
if it is relationship you looking for, then start embracing every tribe in the world....
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
mocey:

if i can disrespect trump,who is your useless king?
we dont ask you to respected our kings neither do we ask you to disrespected our kings either....
dont join me insult my father... i cant join you insult your father simply because he offended you.... understand this and get love Ndigbo people
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by meccuno: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Naijaibo:
Cheap ipob propanganda.
she mentioned her name. you can verify whether she is real or not. stop being silly and childish undecided
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Ariani:

What is the meaning of Igbo?
Which Kain senseless question is this?
What does the meaning of Esan has to do with the fact that Esan people are Edoid people and are completely unrelated to Ndiigbo, culture and language wise?
What is wrong with you guys? Where are your brains?
i had already used their brains for ritual....please forgive me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
I won't be surprised if they say Yoruba is Igbo

Ipob is a disgrace to south Nigeria
the only disgrace to south is the ipob terrorists with their halves brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
like the saying...there is always judas among the twelve..... that woman is the frank opigo of esans.... though Esans women behave like Igbo women....

i have never seen a difference between Esan woman and Igbo woman

nice confession
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
when our king or leader misbehaves....we teach them lesson....... but upon that we will never interfered into another people's king to disrespect him.....nothing concerned us with another person matter.....
thats where igbos generate enemies from left and right....because you interfere into another tribe issues....... thats the same problem ojukwu and kanu Igbos faced and facing......... you feel another people suffering so you want to interfered into them and liberated them.....are people wise at all.......

if you Igbos dont droppe this interfering mentality....you will have enemies more than satan..

igbos are kind people,we hate oppression
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
mocey:

igbos are kind people,we hate oppression
then liberate only yourself and leave those who dont invite you or you got hatred..
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Captain8(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
mocey:

nice confession
dont twist my statement o please.... i mean bad attitudes o..... this my statement does not apply to the men o..
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
Igbos are known for buying people with money.... do you know how much money kanu had spent in buying some Ijaws?
though they accepted the money and loyal to biafra and be wore with the biafra evil shirt...but we delivered them all..... so any time cownu remember those money..he will dont want to let go off the money like that....
I know bro, they can only fool idiots, Kanu is a fraud himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Commited Genocide On Midwesterners In 1967 - US State Dept Report / Is Osibanjo Humbled? See This Picture Of Asiwaju Tinubu And VP Yemi Osibanjo / Northeners blasting Tinubu on their Facebook pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.