Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) (56216 Views)

Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Burger01(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by WideVagina: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
this one pass me ooo
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by gambia(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mad man
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by notmyrealmonika: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nonsense and Buhari.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Marpol2021(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
How can a sane man rape a woman who is on her period? He must be an animal.

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Falomo211(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Its ojukokoro and long throat that will kill girls like this GIRLS IF ANY GUY OFFER YOU GIFT TELL HIM TO STATE HIS INTENTIONS IF YOU CANT DATE HIM REJECT HIS GIFT BEFORE LONG THROAT GO SEND YOU TO YOUR GRAVE

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by grandstar(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:

You have a boyfriend and you followed another man to his big house with mighty gate. for a drink.

I know say na hunger make you follow the guy.

Don't collect anything from a guy if you have no intention to date or fucck him.

Say no to Rape
Say no to Extortion.

Women will come for you saying you're blaming the victim.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
You have a boyfriend but are willing to follow another boy on his bike, drink and chop is I ewu on his pocket and charge your phone at his place.
You wan chop awoof, no girl you must pay the piper.
Bush bende girl.

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by WideVagina: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Goodman777:
Ipob sister raped by IPOB BROTHER
can you see your life outside
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Awoof dey purge belle o. Thank God say your own monkey return from the market.

Wicked okada man,,,, I spit on his face,,, tueh!
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Falomo211:
Its ojukokoro and long throat that will kill girls like this GIRLS IF ANY GUY OFFER YOU GIFT TELL HIM TO STATE HIS INTENTIONS IF YOU CANT DATE HIM REJECT HIS GIFT BEFORE LONG THROAT GO SEND YOU TO YOUR GRAVE

Longer throat indeed, she knew whatvwas coming, she wanted to use period as cover.
But the guy no send, must guys from the east will see a baby's head coming out of a pregnant woman, and still push it back with their preek.
Such savages!

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Don't collect anything from a guy if you have no intention to date or fucck him.

Say no to Rape
Say no to Extortion.

Babe wanna eat her cake and have it not knowing that she's gonna end up being the cake.

Mind you, Rape is not limited to the men folks while extortion is not all about the ladies too..

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Rape is a serious crime and the guy deserves punishment because he had sex with her without her consent.

He raped her in his house.

But to say the truth th girl is a foolish girl
What was she expecting following a guy to his house get some drinks and she expect him to clap for her meanwhile that wasn't the first time the two hanged out together.

Ladies if you are following a guy to his house expect the unexpected but if he didn't make advances on you then fine.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by AuroraB(f): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abeg which kain tory be this
PHOOTO!

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
LikeAking:
Animal Okada man.

A reason why girls should continue forming for guys.

Forming for guys but still receiving free rides, drinks and food from them is that one forming?

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Lighthammer(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is bad..and i hope the guy get whats coming to him...
why disturbing her when he knows he has a boyfriend?
some guys sef gan the way they behave cos of pussy..meanwhile the lady in question too should be blamed
greediness has been putting women in trouble since time imemmorial...why following the guy to a joint and taking things from him when she knew she wont have nothing to do with him?
thats how one lady in my street dey always chop guys money and playing them...till them pour am acid for face...you cant go around fire expecting not to sweat.

4 Likes

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by juman(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
I read the comments. See nigerian men.
Hmmmmm.

If you report this kind of case at police station, police would just laugh it off.
Nigerian men believe you as girl that went to to mans house then you refuse sex you are at fault.
Why did you follow him to his house?

But law has different view on it.
Its pure rape.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Lightorder: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery stupid girl!!!!!!!! Who brought this story here ? At her age she doesn’t have sense! She went to take drinks she has never known how it tastes before abi ? I have nothing to tell the beast who raped her. Nonsense!
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Fortez: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by juman(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Its good she speaks out.
Rape victims should speak out.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why did you follow ur opposite partner to a lone place in the night?
He even offered you a drink and you were confident to take it

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by sylve11: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Disgusting embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by juman(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmmm.
Most nigerian men are like the guy.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
kingthreat:
Chike is definitely an IPOB member too grin
I hate to be a tribalist but I have to say this.

If this happened somewhere Else, these guys will call out the state governor, religion, tribe and other affiliations.

But as it is them. They just blame the two adult involved in it.

Omo. The hypocrisy know be hear!

Only a swine will rape a
Menstruating woman!!

There is life outside Nairaland!! Swines!

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by TWLifestyle: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:

You have a boyfriend and you followed another man to his big house with mighty gate. for a drink.

I know say na hunger make you follow the guy.

Say no to Rape
Say no to Extortion.
just say you support rape with your full chest - all this higi haga explanation you are doing doesn't change the fact that you justified the woman being raped . Dont be a coward - own ur barbaric thinking with your full chest .

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Victex1990(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/my-menstrual-flow-gushed-out-as-he-had-his-way-gradually-dying-while-he-strangled-me-abia-rape-victim-narrates/
This is man's inhumanity against man,but one thing i know is that nature must surely reward everybody accordingly.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Ghettologist(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thunder fire this girl. Ashawo na Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by richie240: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by TWLifestyle: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
We definitely will be seeing a lot of woman-hating males on this thread salivating over the bad news of a woman's rape .

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
You follow go house wey dey lonely place with big gate??..... This girl na mamu Oooh, thank GOD say choke the mad dog no kill you throway.... Smh angry

Bros the tin tire me oo.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Form for guys

Menopause is real o
Leave that mumu.
If men no rescue rape victims na women go do am ?
Later they won't appreciate men for risking their lives for them.

If na woman now , them go find a way to maraud everything ,and it will not look like a case again.
But but lets say no to RAPE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.