Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) (56215 Views)

Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by NaijaGoBetter20: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Rapist vs Victim

Judge:

This raped case was caused by a long throat... I believe she jumped part of the story

You followed him to a lonely place because both of you were trying to avoid been seen by your boyfriend that comes from the same community.

And you guys had a drink together (not the first time)

He took you from one hotel to another (and he never forces you to climb his bike)

Rapist should be punished appropriately while you too have some questions to answer
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by gleamy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Is it the rape that's her concern or the action taking place during her menses?
smiley
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by alizma: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
I do not support rate but some of this girls are too selfish to deserve my pity at a time like this. You know a guy is interested in you unfortunately you are not interested in him but you resolve to taking advantage of his emotional attachment to you. You are not interested in him but you agreed to go somewhere with him for a drink, or that he should take you with his bike to where you want to charge your phone, please did you agree to pay him for the service or just free as usual?
Young girls and women in the house please ones you are not interested in a guy who happens to be interested in you, from the very moment this contradictory interest of both you becomes clear to you with by his confession of love or by your own observation, do everything possible to avoid him and distance yourself from him. The more you bring him closer either because of what you want to get and push him away thereafter, the deeper he gets hurt and the lover turns hatred little by little. This also applicable to guys.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Legacyfinace: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
This life sha
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by ReneDaniels: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sister u have ur self to blame . Cos if u had guided ur self on not going out for a drink shit wouldn't have happened, ur in a relationship and funny enough ur boyfriend is from the same community as ur rapist friend, sorry is ur name. Cos u don loose ur boyfriend and u don loose ur dignity. # Say no to rape
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by alizma: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
omolola100:
real men dont rape
#saynotorape#
death sentence for rape.
And real woman don't feed on a guy they aren't interested in. The girl is a selfish idiot.
As for the guy. Let him face the law.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by CMEONS360(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bloody
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Iyasaburi: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
This case na, two fighting and not rape.
She ate his money, he took it back in kind or opposite of kind, if you know the opposite of kind, that is it

The result of long throat

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by focus7: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
I hope some people are not blaming this on afonja
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by muller101(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
iampeterben:
He is caused already!
He is what?

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
If this is really how it went down, that goat of a guy deserves to die quick.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by rapheal5(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Now that you have raped her what is your gain? You have scared her for life and it is guranteed (I hope it is) that you will spend at least 10 years in jail. Just because of 5 mins of sexual sensation, you destroyed both your life and the woman's life. You are even lucky the woman is not my relative. We won't even report to police. One day you will just disappear from the face of the earth and your families and friends will never find you.
...U get this kind level and Buari is still alive, do something bro.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
He deserves an automatic immediate death sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
cheesy
Gharial:
I see longa-throat on both sides of this case

I see a stupid girl who thought her menses would keep a sex-starved lunatic away from her pussy even while she chopped his money

These I have seen
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
4rm the story, it's obvious that the girl is stupid. Na longer throat make her fall 4 him trap. This should be a lesson to those gluttony girls out there that has this mentality of " I Won chop the guy". Lol, No be every guy u go fit chop and run ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by babtoundey(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ikun n mun bia ikun n re'di ikun o ma pe atenuje n pa'yan.
As for the rapist, his basuka should be fed to dogs.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by PericomaNwankwo: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:

You have a boyfriend and you followed another man to his big house with mighty gate. for a drink.

I know say na hunger make you follow the guy.

Don't collect anything from a guy if you have no intention to date or fucck him.

Say no to Rape
Say no to Extortion.

grin
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Awoleesu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
iampeterben:
He is caused cursed already!
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Clinghton: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
You refused his advances, but wasn't wise enough to avoid going to a lonely place to drink with him, imagine drinking, what if he laced the drink.

Always think ahead, be vigilant, avoid becoming the next victim, we read and hear stories like this almost everyday yet others won't learn.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Promiseibritam: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by kelmicheal: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
did he force you to enter his motorcycle? Your mate are helping their mother in the kitchen to learn how to cook but you going about with a man that will take u to the bar all because your phone battery was down.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by HabaHaba: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:

You have a boyfriend and you followed another man to his big house with mighty gate. for a drink.

I know say na hunger make you follow the guy.

Don't collect anything from a guy if you have no intention to date or fucck him.

Say no to Rape
Say no to Extortion.

You spoke out my thoughts Out Loud 500%
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
He loaded her well
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by ugodson(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
In as mush as I Can Never rape(have sex without her concent) a woman even if she collects thing or money from me,she too should NOT collect anything from a man she can't have sex with. Simple

I hope I made sence?

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Avenna: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
SAYNOTORAPE: CHIKE IS NOT IPOB MEMBER HE IS FULANI MEMBER

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by braunny(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
God almighty punish this girl...she is either dumb or not saying the full story
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by braunny(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Some men get stone heart cha..... Ordinary blood wey I go see fit make me throw up...Talk more of forcefully trying to have sex with a lady who's seeing her menstruation...
he look say na I'm only chance as the girl don dey maga am tey tey...if he wait for the day her flow go stop no show again
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Nyenatetan(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Godawful embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I pray she has all justice served in her favour.

This one na Chike and the liver grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by cybriz82(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
U been there once or twice to chop him money dey sweet u.but u forget say monkey go enter market n wudnt return again...d okada dn see her as free akata babe that's y he gather mind to do all those rubbish..they shud deal with him motoporiously angry
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
what’d you think would happen after drinking 3 bottles of beer with a guy u don’t really know well, in a lonely place, on an empty stomach??

Abeg getat!

As much as I abhor rape, I still won’t condone stupidity.

To call man osho-free dey sweet women for mouth, but na their throat long pass for osho-free.

Abeg getat again!
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by ubee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Very horrible crime. The sad truth is that countless go unreported across the country and lots of victims are killed.
But why did she even have to reveal that she was in her period? Does it sort of make the crime worse than it is? Rape is rape. The criminal should face justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.