Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court (51545 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Thescienceprof(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Are you a programmer? Do you use ionic? If yes, kindly contact me. I have a buddy working on a project and is stuck at some point. She needs a top pro that she can work with on the project. It is fairly rewarding.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Masterkernel1: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people are crying, the man lost his right to a fair trial when he started ordering the burning of police stations and attacking of security agents on record. Sentiments aside in issues of 'National security' the government of any country can bend the laws...... angry

He lost his right to fair trial, while Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen terrorists deserves Amnesty, right?

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
Those of you mocking kanu today will cry blood tomorrow. We will enjoy watching red sea 2.0 happen to you bloody fulani maggots. A lot of fulani losers are pretending to be yoruba here on nairaland so as to start a quarrel between Igbos and yorubas, my people, DON'T FALL FOR IT. The fulanis we see today, we shall see them no more.

Too many idle threats makes you lot achieve Nothing.....THE IGBOS are a great talented and gifted people and I respect them.

But surely majority as seen with the uncout IPOB members don't know how to play POLITICS...no one achieves anything ALONE or by threatening everybody against his cause.....even those of his own KIN
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by anambraamaka: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
supporter of APC Free Kanu
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

He lost his right to fair trial, while Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen terrorists deserves Amnesty, right?

Even a 10 year old knows the President is an unrepentant tribalist.....so you are not making any unique point here.

Let the Nigerian government treat Nnamdi KANU accordingly.....when a Southern tribalist becomes the president....let him deal with the Fulani herdsmen....PROBLEM SOLVED

ONE PROBLEM AT A TIME

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by ginggerxy: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Paradishennesy:

Ur days are numbered cry
so is your own days and that of everyone
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mrdecent:
What of if he has been killed?

He has not been KILLED.....The Nigerian
and Kenyan government secretly held Nnamdi kanu for about 9 days in jail....if they wanted to kill him....THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE EASIEST TIME....nobody would have known anything for years

They left him alive because they want to make an example of him and win some points along the way
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by berrystunn(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amotekun777:
As much as I'll like to offer support to this guy, IPOB and Igbos are just too foolish to be supported. They lack the mental fortitude to withstand oppression. They're to mentally unstable.

Just imagine, they're already abusing and making fun of Sowore that came to show support and solidarity to their MNK.

Igbos are the crudest savages to ever exist. angry

You are very very stupid. Say yes

Get this into your dead brain
Ipob is organization in Igbo land
Not all Igbos are ipob members...
Not all supporters are members too
Too many of there members are poor both Home and abroad, looking for who to blame.

Ipob have hijacked the voice of the Igbos via social media platforms

We the Igbos are watching there stupidity insulting everyone... Creating enemies to igbos
Insulting our elders.
Including anyone that is not in there activities.

They're forcing people to believe what they think.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by soberdrunk(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Stepanovs:

It baffles me to see people come online and say there is no evidence....me an ordinary citizen has recordings where he was making threats and giving commands on radio Biafra......even a video of his 2017 order for his followers to "burn down the country" if he was re-arrested

If I have numerous evidence....how much more DSS or the prosecutors?

I respect and admire your honesty sir! These folks are too blinded by sentiments to see that they are creating a bigger problem to solve a 'supposed' problem that has an expiry date....
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

After God na government is a sweet song to sing until you're forced to sing it amid tears.
Don't worry your turn go soon reach, and when it does may you have the strength to continue singing. grin

All these silly online threats you people give makes no sense at all

HIS TIME WOULD NOT COME....MOVE ALONG
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Kenneth10110(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amotekun777:
As much as I'll like to offer support to this guy, IPOB and Igbos are just too foolish to be supported. They lack the mental fortitude to withstand oppression. They're to mentally unstable.

Just imagine, they're already abusing and making fun of Sowore that came to show support and solidarity to their MNK.

No no no Nairaland shouldn't be used as a tool to promote tribalism. We don't even have the right to shout racism since we don't even like ourselves.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by chidyke77(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amotekun777:

you are a rotten vulture, your mother is a harlot and your father an arm robber, you are a product of a rapist. Stinking pig like you.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Amotekun777: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
chidyke77:
you are a rotten vulture, your mother is a harlot and your father an arm robber, you are a product of a rapist. Stinking pig like you.

Mr. Chidi, werey... You're indeed MADDD!

You and all your okoro savages go burn, I swear! angry
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by slevan: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari is terrorising the whole country and some fools are still supporting the evil regime.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:

I respect and admire your honesty sir! These folks are too blinded by sentiments to see that they are creating a bigger problem to solve a 'supposed' problem that has an expiry date....

I stay in the south South region so I have listened to lots of Radio Biafra broadcast to rate his cause.... so it surprises me when blind followers say there are no evidence......that is as silly a statement as any

He even placed a 100 million bounty dead or alive on a sitting Rivers state governor.....an insult to the people of Rivers State for someone that was massively elected to office

Go and place a bounty on a sitting USA state governor and you would know that Nigeria is even treating NNamdi KANU with kid's glove

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:

I may be open to full heartedly support an independent Biafran nation, but SURELY NOT UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF NNAMDI KANU

IT CANT EVEN WORK WITH HIS BRAGGING AND IDLE THREATS

history has shown that no freedom fighter achieves anything with online insults and idle threats
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Decide2rise: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
PassingShot:
Okay. We hope to see him on October 21st.

After God, na government. Imagine Kanu begging to be locked up in Kuje despite all his bragging and mouth-making.

A good time to be alive. You would have thought his arrest would have "finished Nigeria" as he used to boast.

Empty loud-mouthed terrorist supported by empty brains!
I believe you're happy and catching cruise with his ordeal. If you call MNK is a terrorist, I wonder what you will call the man in Aso rock whom some fools supported and still support upon all the genocides and attrocities he has committed. You're part of the empty brains that has been defending him on and offline. Shame
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
chidyke77:

Do they train you IPOB supporters/sympathisers to INSULT EVERYONE AT EVERY GIVEN TIME....

LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION.....WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU ACHIEVE BY INSULTING HIM?

THIS IS WHAT A CHILD WOULD DO....NO WONDER THERE ISNT ANY PROMINENT SUCCESSFUL IGBO MAN THAT SUPPORTS NNAMDI KANU and IPOB...THINK
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by DimIsaac10(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
When I see youths who should be crying and hoping that one day they will be free in their land come online with their 10mb commenting anyhow in their soro soke format I just marvel..
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
slevan:
Buhari is terrorising the whole country and some fools are still supporting the evil regime.

No normal thinking person would support buhari unless he achieves something from this government

Same way no normal thinking person would support Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's method unless he stands to gain something

So both supporters are guilty of irrational thinking for personal gain.....SO WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT?
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by midolian(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
PassingShot:

After God, na government. Imagine Kanu begging to be locked up in Kuje despite all his bragging and mouth-making.

A good time to be alive. You would have thought his arrest would have "finished Nigeria" as he used to boast.

My guy! My guy! Mehn! Where have you been? grin
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by ogologoamu: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
PassingShot:

You're right.
After supporting Buhari, show me the hospital, schools and the economy he improved.
Show me the development he brought to your community.
If supporting MNK makes me an empty brain, I am far better than you Buhari supporter.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by adenigga(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Phoenixflap:

Visibility is the reason I posted in this thread considering the sensitivity of the topic and the expected traffic it may garner.

No problems!

But you might be accused of flouting the rules of the platform, because such post of yours should be in the realms of Advertisements.

Don't be offended o! We are brothers!!!

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by sanpipita(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people are crying, the man lost his right to a fair trial when he started ordering the burning of police stations and attacking of security agents on record. Sentiments aside in issues of 'National security' the government of any country can bend the laws...... angry

Why not execute him already since he lost right to a fair trial
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Sparkd(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naija
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Alabule: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kanu should not have ordered his men to start burning police stations and killing police men.

We just hope they've not killed him.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Jonathan39: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
You must be mistaken Igbos for Yoruba grin
NOETHNICITY:
Although I do not wish him death but nothing will happen if he does
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by WaffenSS(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The evil futa jalon jihadists must have inflicted injuries on him and are afraid to produce him in his current state because they know his release will be ordered immediately.

If I were Mazi, I will allow the beating to continue. I will continue to provoke them so they can inflict more injuries.

How many adjournments can they take?

Sooner or later, public outcry will force them to produce him and the whole world will see what Buhari the lead futa jalon jihadist does behind closed doors.

And you think the whole world gives a flying fukk about Kanu or ipob?

You people are unbelievably dense.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
I heard that your buhari has ran to London. Is Reno Omokri aware just yet?

Sorry, I had to write buhari in small case and R. O in block letters because I prefer Remo Omokri to bu4kinhari
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by UnabashedIPOB: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
The Department of State Security Services, DSS failed to produce Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB in court on Monday leading to serious concerns.

POLITICS NIGERIA gathered that Kanu was unable to appear in court due to [b]'logistics reasons'. [/b]Presiding Justice, Binta Nyako refused to allow the trial commence in Kanu's absence.

What a freaking LAME excuse! They have all the necessary logistics that they need but as always, they LIE! LIE!! and LIE!!!

Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51