Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court (51560 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by stanluiz(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is not coming out anytime soon. DSS has moved him to an undisclosed DSS prison where his lawyer will never have access to him again.

Bye bye Kanu.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Jeetech01(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nigerian government with their deceitful nature. How could they possibly tell us that he was absent in the court due to logistics.

A big fat lie!
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by arijay(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari with his Wahala.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by WaffenSS(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

The whole world is behind Mazi while your commander in chief is chained like a dog in a Benin republic prison.

The whole world?

Lols.

Yeah keep wishing

Meanwhile, teeehee, I'm not yeriba.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Kay25(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
PassingShot:
Okay. We hope to see him on October 21st.

After God, na government. Imagine Kanu begging to be locked up in Kuje despite all his bragging and mouth-making.

A good time to be alive. You would have thought his arrest would have "finished Nigeria" as he used to boast.

Empty loud-mouthed terrorist supported by empty brains!
yes na government but there are individuals who has the capacity to topple a government
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by ignis: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
I pray this man is still alive.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by atonement12: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people are crying, the man lost his right to a fair trial when he started ordering the burning of police stations and attacking of security agents on record. Sentiments aside in issues of 'National security' the government of any country can bend the laws...... angry
they can bend/twist the law to kill you, your family, town members and your whole tribe...all for national security, right? angry
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by DoggoneDogg: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
WaffenSS:

The whole world?

Lols.

Yeah keep wishing

Meanwhile, teeehee, I'm not yeriba.

Prove it. Say "Afonjas are cowards".
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by atonement12: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
opsyswagger:
this is how they wil be adjourney this case until they discharge am
The army is waiting to meet him for the soldiers ESN killed....you can allow your imagination run wild on the outcome of that meeting. undecided
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Akuruoulo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
popes001:
FG 10-0 IPoB
Same HAPPENED to Israel
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Precambrian111: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
PassingShot:
Okay. We hope to see him on October 21st.

After God, na government. Imagine Kanu begging to be locked up in Kuje despite all his bragging and mouth-making.

A good time to be alive. You would have thought his arrest would have "finished Nigeria" as he used to boast.

Empty loud-mouthed terrorist supported by empty brains!
when God remember your wickedness in supporting wrong due to nepotism and ethnism your journey to hell wll be swift like light ask Satan how far
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Pimine: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Stepanovs:

All these silly online threats you people give makes no sense at all

HIS TIME WOULD NOT COME....MOVE ALONG
Aswearugaaad

You're so pained I can hear you screaming through my phone. Get well soon, brah.

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by slevan: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
What's Nnamdi Kanu's method?

Some of you are educated but are not deep thinkers, suffering selective amnesia and are easily swayed
by your oppressors.

IPOB has been peaceful until the Nigerian government started their nonsense clampdown. MNK too wasn't spared. The last time I checked be escaped by the whiskers.

What was be suppose to do?

If you don't know how best to respond to a comment, read and pass.

Nice geria is perhaps the most terrorised natkkn in the world. While the real killers are being treated to a buffet, separatists, victims of these atrocities are being hunted down.

You go soon get sense.

Stepanovs:

No normal thinking person would support buhari unless he achieves something from this government

Same way no normal thinking person would support Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's method unless he stands to gain something

So both supporters are guilty of irrational thinking for personal gain.....SO WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT?
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

You're so pained I can hear you screaming through my phone. Get well soon, brah.

All these silly tactics and quotes works only on kids try something else.....I hope you understand
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The evil futa jalon jihadists must have inflicted injuries on him and are afraid to produce him in his current state because they know his release will be ordered immediately.

If I were Mazi, I will allow the beating to continue. I will continue to provoke them so they can inflict more injuries.

How many adjournments can they take?

Sooner or later, public outcry will force them to produce him and the whole world will see what Buhari the lead futa jalon jihadist does behind closed doors.

Mumu talk . Who go allow dss beat am
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
slevan:
What's Nnamdi Kanu's method?

Some of you are educated but are not deep thinkers, suffering selective amnesia and are easily swayed
by your oppressors.

IPOB has been peaceful until the Nigerian government started their nonsense clampdown. MNK too wasn't spared. The last time I checked be escaped by the whiskers.

What was be suppose to do?

If you don't know how best to respond to a comment, read and pass.

Nice geria is perhaps the most terrorised natkkn in the world. While the real killers are being treated to a buffet, separatists, victims of these atrocities are being hunted down.

You go soon get sense.

Don't bother yourself...save the advice for your self and you fellow fanatics....if you were trained to resort to childish insults instead of pointing out an obvious point, then that is your business, not mine

And If supporting a loud mouthed � is sense.....enjoy your sense

As incompetent a leader as Buhari is, he sure does reason....he would have killed him on Kenya secretively and nothing would have happened
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by millionboi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Joromi1:
Dem fit don kpai the guy o, come use adjournment dey waste time.

If there's another adjournment after 21st October then it means Kanu is dead or is in coma. This guy is never coming out.
what are killing him for?......thy just won deal with more.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by WaffenSS(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Prove it. Say "Afonjas are cowards".

Afonjas are lily-livered coward loudmouth ingrates.

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by PassingShot(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Precambrian111:
when God remember your wickedness in supporting wrong due to nepotism and ethnism your journey to hell wll be swift like light ask Satan how far
See the God's representative on earth abi on NL sef.

Kids everywhere grin grin

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:
The order was to pull MNK out from the court today. Men were out to die on that order, but, seems DSS and NA never ready die hence they no gree bring Mazi come court today.

IPOB publicity secretary should learn not to publish every of our moves.

God bless IPOB when will u get sense
GOD bless MNK
God bless ESN

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:
The order was to pull MNK out from the court today. Men were out to die on that order, but, seems DSS and NA never ready die hence they no gree bring Mazi come court today.

IPOB publicity secretary should learn not to publish every of our moves.

God bless IPOB when will u get sense
GOD bless MNK
God bless ESN

when will you get sense
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
OssyMalik:
Buhari and his Terrorist Government has nothing on MNK.

Biafra we move!!
dey will teach you guys the Language Una go understand
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by DoggoneDogg: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
WaffenSS:

Afonjas are lily-livered coward loudmouth ingrates.

Hahahahaha grin grin
Yes.

You are a patriot, sir.

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by midolian(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
PassingShot:

I've been around reading comments and laughing the unintelligent, loud-mouthed kids once in a while grin
Nice one..No mind these untrained children wey full this forum grin
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by WaffenSS(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Hahahahaha grin grin
Yes.

You are a patriot, sir.

Amen.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Gfskw: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Really
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by slevan: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
NNK is loud mouthed by condemning fulani supporter of APC invasion of South East and by calling Nigeria animal farm and zoo. So be it. You will rather pitch tent with your oppressors in the falling zoo. Isnt it? Because you hate the truth. MNK and Ndigbo.

Take a look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself that sense is far from you. Truly, it is.

Stepanovs:

Don't bother yourself...save the advice for your self and you fellow fanatics....if you were trained to resort to childish insults instead of pointing out an obvious point, then that is your business, not mine

And If supporting a loud mouthed � is sense.....enjoy your sense

As incompetent a leader as Buhari is, he sure does reason....he would have killed him on Kenya secretively and nothing would have happened
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by murphyrichy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
God will bless you for this ur write up...MNK will suffer for all he caused.
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people are crying, the man lost his right to a fair trial when he started ordering the burning of police stations and attacking of security agents on record. Sentiments aside in issues of 'National security' the government of any country can bend the laws...... angry
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by FamTomx2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
jneutron4000:
Nnamdi kanu wey Buhari and him fellow Hausa Fulanis brother fit don mud, that why they couldn't produce him in the court today. A lot of his broadcast online where he spoke bad against Islamic religion, Fulanis men in the DSS will rather die than to spare someone who has in numerous times condemn Islam when they have him right in their custody. He insulted Sultan, Buhari and the entire Fulanis will not pain them but condemning their religion, his head will go for it. Remember the story of an igbo man called Gideon Akaluka, he was killed and his head cut off by Hausa Fulani for blasphemy in the North, and to tell you how fanatical this people are with their Islamic religion, they still refused to release his body, his killing was approved by Sanusi lamido. So Nnamdi Kanu might has crossed to the other side, people like Elrufai that Nnamdi kanu has insulted will have also signal his brother in the DSS to finish him up. Buhari leaving the country to London today is no coincidence, so they just had to postpone his trial to dounse the tension and try to have things under control. The only way to confirm if he is still alive is for his lawyers to request to see him.

You really Hit The Nail On The Head !
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by HallaDaTruth: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Stepanovs:

Too many idle threats makes you lot achieve Nothing.....THE IGBOS are a great talented and gifted people and I respect them.

But surely majority as seen with the uncout IPOB members don't know how to play POLITICS...no one achieves anything ALONE or by threatening everybody against his cause.....even those of his own KIN

You are not getting my point. A lot of fulanis are here on nairaland, pretending to be yorubas. All they do is use a yoruba username and target Igbos with insults. The whole idea is to make Igbos and yorubas go at each other while they watch and amuse themselves. Its an old division tactics they use online and offline. Try to understand me
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by dragunov: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
favor914:
What concerns Fulani?, it is Igbo & Yoruba struggling for dominance in Southern Nigeria, Yoruba is the tribe stopping Igbos from ascending the presidency, If Yorubas agree for you to rule in 2023 then it is sweet sailing, but Tinubu & Co will never agree, you can’t reap where you did not sow, so you can keep whining deceiving your alter ego shouting Hausa Fulani.

Maybe you are deaf that the North has told everybody they ain't going anywhere.

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / Commercial Buses & Cars Parked At Ekiti Government House On The Order Of Fayose

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62