Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court (51538 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by guy222: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The evil futa jalon jihadists must have inflicted injuries on him and are afraid to produce him in his current state because they know his release will be ordered immediately.

If I were Mazi, I will allow the beating to continue. I will continue to provoke them so they can inflict more injuries.

How many adjournments can they take?

Sooner or later, public outcry will force them to produce him and the whole world will see what Buhari the lead futa jalon jihadist does behind closed doors.

you never chop beta beating be dat, you don ever see where they beat somebody sotey he dey beg make them kill am, you think say na american movie abi, why you think say his lawyers they beg make them transfer am to kuje? The name of the beating wey nnamdi cownu the chop right now is called government sponsor beating, as it stand right now he choke and he don the clear right now from nnamdi cownu eyes.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by DoggoneDogg: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
WaffenSS:

And you think the whole world gives a flying fukk about Kanu or ipob?

You people are unbelievably dense.

The whole world is behind Mazi while your commander in chief is chained like a dog in a Benin republic prison.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by CioAngels(f): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The evil futa jalon jihadists must have inflicted injuries on him and are afraid to produce him in his current state because they know his release will be ordered immediately.

If I were Mazi, I will allow the beating to continue. I will continue to provoke them so they can inflict more injuries.

Sooner or later, public outcry will force them to produce him and the whole world will see what Buhari the lead futa jalon jihadist does behind closed doors.

Did I hear you say afraid, who will they be afraid of, Kanu or the governors who has sold their citizen for presidency position. The Fulani knows very well that they cannot give them the the presidency because, they can sell them also.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Geesaintagape: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bar. Ejimakor made it clear yesterday that there would be nothing to judge today as F high Court lacks the jurisdiction to judge kanu as it is an international case
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by richmond500: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cj4charles:
There is nothing like after God, fear government.. if so Gaddafi would not have been killed
u need to understand what govt is, Govt isn't just one person
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by BluntCrazeMan: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/adjournment-real-reason-dss-failed-to-produce-nnamdi-kanu-in-court/
DSS is going to go in for this..
They couldn't produce somebody that was safely kept in their custody.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by PassingShot(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
midolian:
My guy! My guy! Mehn! Where have you been? grin
I've been around reading comments and laughing the unintelligent, loud-mouthed kids once in a while grin

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Phoenixflap: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
adenigga:

No problems!

But you might be accused of flouting the rules of the platform, because such post of yours should be in the realms of Advertisements.

Don't be offended o! We are brothers!!!

I understand, and I will modify the message to correspond with the topics.

Thanks!

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Gambit23: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

His lawyers haven't seen him in since 10 days now..
He may have been killed

Buhari and the fulani supporter of APC do not have d balls to try such.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Gambit23: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people are crying, the man lost his right to a fair trial when he started ordering the burning of police stations and attacking of security agents on record. Sentiments aside in issues of 'National security' the government of any country can bend the laws...... angry

U are drunk indeed.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Donedeal1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Did you say October ending?, that is almost 3 months nah,Maka why? think this types of cases should move faster.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Welcome to the jungle. Sebi others are in the zoo. Your eyes go red.

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Ugonna62: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people are crying, the man lost his right to a fair trial when he started ordering the burning of police stations and attacking of security agents on record. Sentiments aside in issues of 'National security' the government of any country can bend the laws...... angry
go back to school,your head is emty.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by favor914: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Don’t wail too much, Adjournment is part of court process, his days under detention with DSS will be subtracted from his eventual prison sentence?
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by DoggoneDogg: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
favor914:
Don’t wail too much, Adjournment is part of court process, his days under detention with DSS will be subtracted from his eventual prison sentence?

You will complete his sentence for him when he walks free in October then. Anu.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by soberdrunk(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ugonna62:

*empty
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by favor914: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ugonna62:
Federal Government will use Mazi to play ludo, una wailing never start, Ohaneze should go & monitor his trial.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by dragunov: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

His lawyers haven't seen him in since 10 days now..
He may have been killed

What legitimate government breaks the law with impunity and has no regard for the rule of law?
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by favor914: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You will complete his sentence for him when he walks free in October then. Anu.
Yes October 1st 2028 after receiving Presidential pardon to celebrate Independence Day? At least by then he would have spent no less than 6 years of his 13 years sentence.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by dragunov: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

The whole world is behind Mazi while your commander in chief is chained like a dog in a Benin republic prison.

Fulani divide and rule mugu. They always believe and parrot fake news to cause disunity between SE and SW. Tell your pay masters that you failed.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Telekinetic: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Piggiiddiooott amaka
Ba da daɗewa ba ko kuma daga baya za a fitar da ku daga wannan sansanin na IDP kuma a harbe ku a bayan kanku
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by favor914: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
dragunov:

Fulani divide and rule mugu. They always believe and parrot fake news to cause disunity between SE and SW. Tell your pay masters that you failed.
What concerns Fulani?, it is Igbo & Yoruba struggling for dominance in Southern Nigeria, Yoruba is the tribe stopping Igbos from ascending the presidency, If Yorubas agree for you to rule in 2023 then it is sweet sailing, but Tinubu & Co will never agree, you can’t reap where you did not sow, so you can keep whining deceiving your alter ego shouting Hausa Fulani.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by francis5051: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
u re very stupid idiot for saying that... what crime did he committed before he was arrested previously... ?
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by favor914: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
francis5051:
u re very stupid idiot for saying that... what crime did he committed before he was arrested previously... ?
Don’t you know how to invoke the freedom of information act to find out what Mazi did prior to his initial arrest?
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Jerryherd: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Using Kanu to catch cruise
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by soberdrunk(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
francis5051:

*commit
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Kingsleyphy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
austinvsb:

Dude, Do you even have a life outside nairaland?

If u have a job give him and not trolling him up and down
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Ugonna62: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:

*empty
tanx prof.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
So much Wailings on this thread...
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Tgrey(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Nice idea but its not that easy

30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos)