Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

666Antichrist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 666Antichrist's Profile / 666Antichrist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Do Atheists Worship Satan? by 666Antichrist: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Although it's not as common as it once was, there are still people who believe that atheists both believe in and worship Satan, the evil opponent of God. This is an almost literal demonization of atheists, since the primary servants of Satan are always depicted as literal demons. Describing atheists in this manner makes it easy to dismiss them and whatever they say — afterall, it would be wrong for a true and faithful follower of God to payany attention to the lies of Satan'sminions.Christians who repeat this myth are working from a common Christian assumption that, for some reason, only their god is relevant to atheists. So if an atheist does not believe in their god, then they must worship the antithesis of their god, Satan.The truth is, atheists who don't believe in a god also aren't going to believe in this god's supernatural competitor, either. It's technically true that being an atheist doesn't not exclude belief in anything supernatural at all, only gods. Satan, however, is a specific figure within Christian mythology.Since Christianity is a religion which is focused on belief in and worship of a particular god, atheists aren't going to accept it as their own. It is, therefore, simply not plausible that atheists will believe in Satan.One scriptural source for this claim may come fromMatthew:No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will hold to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. (Matthew 6:24)Assuming that the believer interprets "mammon" to include Satan, this verse claims we must eitherlove Godand hate Satan or love Satan and hate God.Atheists obviously do not love and serve God, so they must love and serve Satan.This biblical argument is invalid, however. First, it assumes the absolute truth of the Bible, or at least of that particular verse. This is a circular argument because it assumes something which is at the heart of the disagreement between atheists and Christians. Second, it is an example aFalse Dilemmafallacy because it assumes that the above are the only two choices. The idea that there may not exist any God or Satan, which would open up a wealth of other possibilities, doesnot seem to occur anyone offeringthis.The closest thing there is to atheist Satan-worshippers are atheists who treat Satan as a sort of metaphorical symbol for particular principles. It is a bit of a stretch to say that they"worship" this principle, though — how does one "worship" an abstract idea? Nevertheless, even if we do allow that it is a form of"worship," their numbers are small and most atheists do not fall into this category. At most we can say that there are some atheists who"worship" a Satan who is not real, but it's not even remotely true thatatheists generally or as a class worship Satan — or worship anything at all, for that matter.
did you write this? your so right. when I tell people I don't believe in their god they label me a devil lol. and your beautiful too.

Religion / Re: Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo) by 666Antichrist: 1:56am On Apr 06, 2017
LMAO Awon John kiss
Celebrities / Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by 666Antichrist: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2017
ikp120:

What's wrong with these Nigerians with low self esteem? undecided So Mark Zuckerberg has now become the standard of life? undecided I guess you should bleach your skin to look like Mark Zuckerberg. Mtcheww angry angry

People can't just live their lives freely without trying to imitate others. I really pity you.

I go die is simply supporting a guy who he believes represents the street. That's original thinking, unlike you who is living a fake life. Wake up and live your real life. Place value on your originality and stop trying to be like another person.

This show is just like soccer; fans are supporting Chelsea or Barcelona or other teams. It's all for entertainment. If you don't like it, please get lost and look for another person's life to copy! sad sad sad
word.

20 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe by 666Antichrist: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
based on logistics

Romance / Re: This Is What Social Media Has Turned People Into by 666Antichrist: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
reyscrub:
We are already in age of open publicity through the 5th destruptive science which is social media.

In those day, when you are pregnant, you wore a martenity gown to cover, but this day, not only do they cover, they show open naked pregnant call baby bump to the world. Even if possible they can open the foetus and snap and upload the pics of unborn baby.

Welcome to the crazy and mady age whereby all forbidden and shamfull act has been warmly acceptable into the society.

Today some people will video their sex act and after the act, they publish it for people to love and follow.

What is today call pre wedding pics is now erupting our society as another fit for the proposed couples.

Many many of bad bad and shameful habity has now be warmly accepted by mostly females in the name fashion and envogue.

Let me surprise you that soon and very, the witch and wizard shall form a group either in any social medial channel such as watsapp, telegram, instagram, Facebook etc and will come on nairaland to canvas the launching of their presence and request you to join. To you and me, we will see it as a new and will exclaim it but nothing we can do.

Many of wonders is already happening in the devil's age. Beware and not be deciet with their tactics. It is all about devil's bait to rake people to perish with him.

Females are the weapon use by the devil to poisson the good and sane society.
there are witches group on facebook already.
Education / Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by 666Antichrist: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2017
unknown aboki
Travel / Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by 666Antichrist: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
damn
Celebrities / Re: Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie by 666Antichrist: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
4head

Celebrities / Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by 666Antichrist: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2017
he should just bribe one
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage's Knees Got Fans Divided (Photos) by 666Antichrist: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2017
I wanna poke that poosay hmm

NYSC / Re: Corper Returns #32, 105 Paid To Him By Mistake Instead Of #7,790 by 666Antichrist: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2017
ode
Celebrities / Re: Gilbert Baker, Who Created The Rainbow Gay Flag Dies @ Age 65 by 666Antichrist: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2017
he tried, no one should hate on people cause they're Gay
Education / Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Loses Two Lecturers In A Month by 666Antichrist: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2017
we all walking ghosts
Jokes Etc / Re: April-fool Joke Gone Bad: Share Your Experience by 666Antichrist: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2017
you should start first.
Webmasters / Re: 10 Of The Biggest Cybersecurity Threats To Watch For In 2017 by 666Antichrist: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2017
OK watching out
Celebrities / Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by 666Antichrist: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2017
yummy

16 Likes

Celebrities / Re: A Little Girl Dance To Lil Kesh Music During His Rehearsal(pics,video) by 666Antichrist: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Education / Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by 666Antichrist: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2017
I dropped out
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by 666Antichrist: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2017
as long as you no reach southwest or westsouth lol, e no konsignment me

Forum Games / Re: Can You Solve This "Simple" Quiz? by 666Antichrist: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2017
How much you go give me if I get am
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by 666Antichrist: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
fine hairstyle
Politics / #istandwithosinbajo by 666Antichrist: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
#istandwithOSINBAJO
Family / Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by 666Antichrist: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
where's Bombay
Religion / Re: Answers For Atheists And Agnostics - Evidence For God From Science by 666Antichrist: 2:51am On Feb 28, 2017
unnecessary shits

Fashion / Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by 666Antichrist: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
some pple here just foolish, so na sin to bleach now. is it your skin? person wey una no know dey throw curse give abi e beg for money for cream cum your house mtchew
Celebrities / Re: Chinko Ekun Signs Deal With Dek-Niyor Entertainment As He Part Ways With YBNL by 666Antichrist: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
e don tey

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: God Keeps Elevating Me In My Work Place (photos) by 666Antichrist: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
hmm are you a carpenter
Events / Re: Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) by 666Antichrist: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
bedspread:
GIVE UR LIFE TO JESUS SO U DONT CRY SOON! MY FATHER AND SAVIOR LOVES U SO MUCH... The devil is a BASTARD Who wants to use and dump you...
MEET ME @THE LORDS CHOSEN HEADQUARTERS @ IJESHA LAGOS THIS SUNDAY.... the devil is so useless and powerless
they dey share money for there?

Events / Re: Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) by 666Antichrist: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
rest on Gee

Celebrities / Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by 666Antichrist: 6:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Wetin konsignment you

52 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: HELP! A Soldier Is Threatening Me Because Of My Girlfriend by 666Antichrist: 6:07am On Feb 21, 2017
get rich, buy a car, stop trekking across check points

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)