Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) (73209 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Exposed! Meet The Person Behind Bbnaija Biggie’s Voice [photos] / See The Guy Behind Bbnaija 2018 Voice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SocialJustice: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:
Abeg needs to do more to have people down load and use their app. They still don't have up to 20k downloads on playstore.
The USP of the app makes no sense. It is just a hype product that will die once funding is cut. I do not see why I need a special app just to transfer money out, makes no sense to me and I'm sure most people see it that way too.

After thought
Lol, people can be so funny, because I have a different view does not mean I'm hating on them or Nigerian fintechs.

The company is actually well funded according to Businessday report.

Headline sponsorship of BBNaija which is the biggest reality TV show in Africa cost around $2 million which amounts to N762.0 million.

21 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by WriterNig: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2021
CSTRR:

Well, that is why they are investing in BBN.

To get exposure.

Correct!....

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nuelito: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Small but mighty
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Wickedfact: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2021
If you like, sponsor Grammys, there is nothing like organic growth. Abeg's revenue till date is not up to the amount used to sponsor BBN. Let them keep wasting investors' funds on BBN because of foolish ego. They will soon learn from Payporte.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by FarahAideed: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Driggs:
You turn bambiala to tech and expect your solution to be taken seriously..

Sho ya weyrey?

na angel investors go cry sha cos nothing concern bbnaija..

For emphasis, the major sponsor slot is about 2 billion naira..

It's not 2 billion ..stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by dingbang(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Nice to know they are young CEOs, a huge step for them to advertise on BBN, when will Seun do same for this ancient-looking forum?
lmao.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Wickedfact: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2021
CSTRR:

Well, that is why they are investing in BBN.

To get exposure.

Payporte did same, where is it today?

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Nice to know they are young CEOs, a huge step for them to advertise on BBN, when will Seun do same for this ancient-looking forum?
leave our nairaland for us
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Nairaland no get app for apple store.. o bo low o seun egbegbe abi Wetin una deh call him?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by onatisi(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2021
patricia in particular started from nairaland . if only youths can see the enormous opportunity this forum present ,maybe their lives will be better and they will use the forum to further advance their live , make money instead of the ethinic insults and abuses they devout 90% of their brains in bringing out all the time
CokeBar:

Really?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by CSTRR: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Wickedfact:

Payporte did same, where is it today?
That you don't use it doesn't mean others don't.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Betrand3: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2021
Do you know how much ’Gofundme’ is worth? Those of you saying nonsense about ‘Abeg’ y’all ignorant and Myopic.

The entire fund raised by fans after the games for their fav via GoFundMe will now happen with Abeg. The next #EndSar-ish project would raise fund using Abeg. Campaigns will raise fund via Abeg.

Abeg will grow into a massive product. I am already salivating as I think about the future of Abeg. I wish they can employ me as a strategist

22 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by BSsniffer: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun....see your mates children. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Wickedfact: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2021
CSTRR:

That you don't use it doesn't mean others don't.

How many times have you used it and how much have you paid to use it?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by sylve11: 7:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Really nice of them. cool
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Vaiki(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Well done guys!!
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Ogaga87(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Fidelismaria:
Nna ehh!

Where people dey see this money?

Nawa ooo

Make I cut soap for you?

Lemme know if you get water sha

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by bmdmix6: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2021
both d app get as dey b

abeg dey beg for customers because 9jas dey fear to use app wen dem no no to send money

pat get complains bout people sending gift card but not getting their money.

HELLO, ARE YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Mycoin(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2021
These Young Nigerians are making a name for themselves and the country and an idiot is still here hating on them because the app download is not up to 20k,

What is really our problem. Keep blaming Buhari. I am not a fan o BBN but I commend their efforts and expertise, they are not Yahoo Boyz or ritualists

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by beaversticks(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2021
So many dimwitted comments here...

Do you think they don't know what they are doing... The amount of exposure they've gotten in fee days.. the amount of downloads on their Apps... They are billonaires under 30 and dropping the money didn't even shake them a bit... But you with your small mb is screaming waste of money... Or hailing Betway... Ode

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by louqas: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
Nairaland no get app for apple store.. o bo low o seun egbegbe abi Wetin una deh call him?

There used to be a nairaland App....i guess it failed because It was just a browser disguised as App

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by opera1(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2021
WriterNig:

A big CASH OUT for DSTV because they always make X 100 of their investment on the BBN show.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by CSTRR: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Btw, patricia is set to leave Nigeria and move to Estonia due to our crypto policy.

Buhari strikes again.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Emeka71(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2021
3RNEST:
They are both Nairalanders..

Proudly Nairalanders
So good.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Marvins009: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't care if they are CEOs of eBay.

With those dreadlocks, if I was a SARS officer, I'd still shoot at them.

To beat you dey hungry me walahi with your dumb comment

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2021
CaroLyner:
Wasn't this Patricia there last year too?
Who are you asking
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by seyz91(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy
Driggs:
You turn bambiala to tech and expect your solution to be taken seriously..

Sho ya weyrey?

na angel investors go cry sha cos nothing concern bbnaija..

For emphasis, the major sponsor slot is about 2 billion naira..
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by seyz91(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2021
I tell you
englishmart:
But you can't sponsor brilliant students in your community. Immorality is overrated.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by louqas: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2021
onatisi:
patricia in particular started from nairaland . if only youths can see the enormous opportunity this forum present ,maybe their lives will be better and they will use the forum to further advance their live , make money instead of the ethinic insults and abuses they devout 90% of their brains in bringing out all the time

The serious ones are taking advantage.....most wont come to give testimony but i tell you nairaland has helped millions of youth.

If anyone uses nairaland for 6 months and didnt gain anything....that person have no business being on nairaland.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.