Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) (73211 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Exposed! Meet The Person Behind Bbnaija Biggie’s Voice [photos] / See The Guy Behind Bbnaija 2018 Voice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by haslaw(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't care if they are CEOs of eBay.

With those dreadlocks, if I was a SARS officer, I'd still shoot at them.

Yes.. SARS or any other law enforcement agents would shoot them if they committed a crime to warrant shooting.

Stop being draft.. All over the world, being a CEO doe not place anyone above the law.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by anambraamaka: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2021
How many talented souls were wasted by SARS and Nigeria because they had dreads or tattoos?
I tell you for free that the police will stop them and accuse them of being yahoo boys just based off their appearance only!

Divide this Country
Then the yoruba and Igbos will make one of the greatest Nations ever.

Wanting to be a separate country is burn out of malfunction of the Nigerian system, everything is rigged to favour the northerners .

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't care if they are CEOs of eBay.

With those dreadlocks, if I was a SARS officer, I'd still shoot at them.
And you're not SARS though you just echo out what happen in our society..
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Julianaa:
Yoruba amaka
That CEO na urhobo person cool
Not yoruba mr. Man...... relax grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by pointstores(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Nawa
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by kevoh(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Funny how those who have never coded an ''Hello" statement in any programming language now have opinions on how the CEOs of Patricia and abeg should do their marketing. grin

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
leave our nairaland for us
This boy again
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2021
CSTRR:
Btw, patricia is set to leave Nigeria and move to Estonia due to our crypto policy.

Buhari strikes again.
Spot on...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Luckysbab: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2021
hahn:

Ode grin

RT
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by teejet: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Abeg should do giveaway to those who have downloaded the app since commencement of BBN 6 in order attract more users.

That's thinking outside the box!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Splitmind: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2021
EFCC should investigate, more yahoo yahoo products on the loose.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by traihit: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
But you can't sponsor brilliant students in your community. Immorality is overrated.

It's the problem with capitalism and not necessarily a problem with the guys. Capitalism is all about looking for opportunities and more monies. If sponsoring brilliant students will give them more money, they'd gladly do it.

Just look at Branson, Bezoar and Musk.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by omoadeleye(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2021
SocialJustice:
The USP of the app makes no sense. It is just a hype product that will die once funding is cut. I do not see why I need a special app just to transfer money out, makes no sense to me and I'm sure most people see it that way too.

We kuku saw it too, we decided to keep mute so that they won't call us haters

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by funsho75(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2021
kevoh:
Funny how those who have never coded an ''Hello" statement in any programming language now have opinions on how the CEOs of Patricia and abeg should do their marketing. grin

Marketing no need programming...

Marketing is a different ball ⚽ game

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by computer0810(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
But you can't sponsor brilliant students in your community. Immorality is overrated.
Reason u may not succeed in life.....na u go tell them what to do with there money, will sponsoring brilliant students give them d needed audience or is it there responsibility

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by iamdapsyj(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:
Abeg needs to do more to have people down load and use their app. They still don't have up to 20k downloads on playstore.

The reason why they are sponsoring the show. I have never had about them until the bbn was about to start.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by witworth(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:
Abeg needs to do more to have people down load and use their app. They still don't have up to 20k downloads on playstore.
abeg the guy don try, e no easy. Na african na
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Just one client and multichoice is made.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by LONGPREEK(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Yahoo boys wire wire disguising

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SmartPolician: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Driggs:
You turn bambiala to tech and expect your solution to be taken seriously..

Sho ya weyrey?

na angel investors go cry sha cos nothing concern bbnaija..

For emphasis, the major sponsor slot is about 2 billion naira..

So many developers are going into fintech.
I think that space is already saturated and people should consider using home-grown tech to solve our local challenges. We have agriculture, weather, Lagos traffic, etc. These are other areas developers ought to be looking at.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by kevoh(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2021
funsho75:

Marketing no need programming...

Marketing is a different ball ⚽ game
First you develop the app, then you market it. No finished product, no thought of even marketing the product!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by frowland(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:

The tech name PATRICIA get as e be for Nigeria landscape. é get as I dey take look women way dem de call Patricia.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SmartPolician: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:

They are using BBNaija to promote their brands. They know the platform is huge, so it's a business strategy.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by computer0810(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Those who have never done anything good with there life and those still staying under there parent roof are here condemning brilliant invention of those young men......wonder shall never end for naija

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by onatisi(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Well I won't like to dispute what you have. Said and I do sincerely how and pray that what you have said is very very true . Because seeing the level of some people reasoning or comments on this forum ,you will be left wondering how many of them even got admitted into universities not to even talk of graduating ,let's believe the serious intelligent ones are the quiet ones
louqas:

The serious ones are taking advantage.....most wont come to give testimony but i tell you nairaland has helped millions of youth.

If anyone uses nairaland for 6 months and didnt gain anything....that person have no business being on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Exponential101: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Which forum as your father created ?!

Fountainofyouth:
Nice to know they are young CEOs, a huge step for them to advertise on BBN, when will Seun do same for this ancient-looking forum?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by computer0810(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Really....I never knew Dare adekoya is nw urhobo name

Ur problem pass Sudan own

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:
On the path now....
You just did an advert

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by masterflowx(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Fidelismaria:
Nna ehh!

Where people dey see this money?

Nawa ooo

If you like kill yourself or perhaps, you can still try money ritual.

Maybe I should let you know that their papa are extremely rich and that helped them to turn their God's given talents to reality.
I Moveee
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nisiw365: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
He is talking about abeg CEO who is a Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Why does it seem that Piggyvest is doing so much to "camouflage" that "abeg" is another brand of Piggyvest? Abeg was supposed to be launched as another Piggyvest offering until last minute they decided to spin it off as a brand on its own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.