Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) (73213 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Exposed! Meet The Person Behind Bbnaija Biggie’s Voice [photos] / See The Guy Behind Bbnaija 2018 Voice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Geeman2006: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Nice to know they are young CEOs, a huge step for them to advertise on BBN, when will Seun do same for this ancient-looking forum?

Lol.. in the over 10 years I've been on this forum, Nairaland hasn't changed at all..
Seun can do better to be honest, he has really failed to upgrade this forum.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by tonididdy(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:
Abeg needs to do more to have people down load and use their app. They still don't have up to 20k downloads on playstore.
Exactly my tots.

They should expand outside BBN.

Nigerians are not moved by the regulars, it has to be extremely unique and important.
Any naija app that requires my bank details other than my bank apps or very reputable companies is a NO NO No.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=SocialJustice post=104140620]No wonder. I hope they get there because currently I see no value. [/quote

Maybe you're seeing it from your myopic point of view
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SocialJustice: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
teebillz:

Most of these people are not interested in solving real problems. My banking app is enough for me.
Me too o, since I found Barter with 0 charges what do I need any other thing for?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SocialJustice: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=Olawaleslimfit post=104142404][/quote]And you're seeing it from your mumu point of view.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by tonididdy(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2021
CSTRR:

Well, that is why they are investing in BBN.

To get exposure.
I don't know how that's going to work but let's see.
People are so scared of new starts ups asking for your banking details.

... Big turn off but like I said lets see how it goes.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by 3RNEST(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Iliveforever:

So are you “Abeg” abi “patricia”
I meant they were once NL users..same as the both of us, using this platform.
Seun should be proud of this achievement..
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by 3RNEST(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Geeman2006:

Lol.. in the over 10 years I've been on this forum, Nairaland hasn't changed at all..
Seun can do better to be honest, he has really failed to upgrade this forum.
Seun knows what he's doing.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Pumpumking: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:

My sister told me they got Donjazzy to do giveaways on the abeg platform. 10k for 10 people.

That's a good way to start. They need to do promos and give incentives to people who download and use the app.

Kaiii see booooobsi. Darling I like your outfeet.
Please do u where tongue and g- string cheesy
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2021
SocialJustice:
And you're seeing it from your mumu point of view.

Like I presumed you'd reply
Anyways bro I said what I said.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SocialJustice: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Olawaleslimfit:

Like I presumed you'd reply
Anyways bro I said what I said.
I said what I sad too. Oya put face for ground.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by MrColdsweat: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2021
LONGPREEK:
lol no mind them. people like them make it look like others are not hustling. which kain crypto dem dey do wey people never do
I know one of those boys. Him don dey press button for years now
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by OneMarvee(f): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Maybe a partnership was initially considered, but then it didn't work? I don't think Piggyvest and Abeg are the same company
airsaylongcome:
Why does it seem that Piggyvest is doing so much to "camouflage" that "abeg" is another brand of Piggyvest? Abeg was supposed to be launched as another Piggyvest offering until last minute they decided to spin it off as a brand on its own.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by LONGPREEK(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2021
MrColdsweat:

I know one of those boys. Him don dey press button for years now
them no knw say them dey cast their sef. naija is evolving, before now no one dey question u if you get money, now when u get money them go dey question u anyhow, i bet you soon they will start asking them to produce the source of the money they used to make all the billions. most of these gboys no dey get sense at all.
i dey see b naira and the rest dey for crypto merchants , i just dey look them all and laugh cheesy
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Lamanii22(f): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
iamdapsyj:

The reason why they are sponsoring the show. I have never had about them until the bbn was about to start.

Same heree
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2021
OneMarvee:
Maybe a partnership was initially considered, but then it didn't work? I don't think Piggyvest and Abeg are the same company

They are. Piggy was going to be the headline sponsor but last minute decided to spin off abeg and make it the headline

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by dongc(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:

My sister told me they got Donjazzy to do giveaways on the abeg platform. 10k for 10 people.

That's a good way to start. They need to do promos and give incentives to people who download and use the app.

They are start up and new to the game..give them time to grow and learn.... overnight success not game but long time
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by nisai: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2021
MrLacoste4:
So it's an urhobo guy dat is d CEO of Patricia?? Dats nice... I'm proud of him..
Yeah, that's great.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by einsteine(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Betrand3:
Do you know how much ’Gofundme’ is worth? Those of you saying nonsense about ‘Abeg’ y’all ignorant and Myopic.

The entire fund raised by fans after the games for their fav via GoFundMe will now happen with Abeg. The next #EndSar-ish project would raise fund using Abeg. Campaigns will raise fund via Abeg.

Abeg will grow into a massive product. I am already salivating as I think about the future of Abeg. I wish they can employ me as a strategist

They are not doing the same thing as Gofundme.

What can you do with Abeg that you can't do with Kuda Bank?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nisiw365: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2021
einsteine:

They are not doing the same thing as Gofundme.

What can you do with Abeg that you can't do with Kuda Bank?
You can send money on abeg with just your phobe number or username. You can also see list of those who have the a beg app on your contact list inside the abeg app
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by goodheart02(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Fidelismaria:
Nna ehh!

Where people dey see this money?

Nawa ooo

Just get the right business idea, and suitable platform to market your brand. The rest is child's play
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by daxon001(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2021
See the excellently structured advert organogram. And u think bbn is a sham. See they are very intentional!
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
you cant be making money , progressing in life and have time to be fighting on social media or be wasting time on nairaland . it just wont happen , many of those fighting on nairaland are those without any concrete future plans or who doesn't have anything tangible doing at the moment ,so they see the online fighting as a means f whiling and wasting away the time
Holyman3:

I know many Multi Millionaires who started from nairaland. I can name 50 of them, especially those digital currency people.

You never see them here making noise or calling names. Unlike the ethnic champions who come here to promote APC and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Geeman2006: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
3RNEST:

Seun knows what he's doing.

I hope so because it really needs upgrading.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by kendological(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't care if they are CEOs of eBay.

With those dreadlocks, if I was a SARS officer, I'd still shoot at them.
What an Idiot!
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by englishmart(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
computer0810:
[/b]
U can never be a success with that mentality.....u can sell ur fathers property if there's any so u can start a charity organisation to help brilliant students in ur community......some of u just have shallow brain
You're a confirmed fool.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Warlord12(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So bitter Na why you no go make am
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Someone was asking me some questions yesterday when I posted these boys on my WhatsApp status.

He was like
How did these boys get their money to start their respective companies?
How are they getting money?
Who is funding them?

As for me, I don't know

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let people express themselves.
I like them with their dreads.

How would you feel if someone says he will shoot you for just looking the way you are?

There is so much hatred in the world.
Don't add to it.
Live and let live.
As far as they are not hurting anyone.
Let love lead.
I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Navix: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
hahn:

Ode grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Navix: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
haslaw:

Yes.. SARS or any other law enforcement agents would shoot them if they committed a crime to warrant shooting.

Stop being draft.. All over the world, being a CEO doe not place anyone above the law.

You didn't actually understood what he was saying. When you are on a dreadlocks as a naija boy in this zoo nation SARS automatically classify as one of those bad guys even if you happened to be a CEO of Amazon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.