Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) (73212 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Exposed! Meet The Person Behind Bbnaija Biggie’s Voice [photos] / See The Guy Behind Bbnaija 2018 Voice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by eguarojeona: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:
Abeg needs to do more to have people down load and use their app. They still don't have up to 20k downloads on playstore.
They have started doing that.They started doing giveaway yesterday.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by einsteine(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

You can send money on abeg with just your phobe number or username. You can also see list of those who have the a beg app on your contact list inside the abeg app

Kuda Bank has the same functionality. Even GTB and first bank allow you to send money with just your phone number and to another phone number.

Nothing unique about abeg; that's why they stress the potential use of the app as a bambiala app. They are trying to use that as the differentiating factor.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nisiw365: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
einsteine:

Kuda Bank has the same functionality. Even GTB and first bank allow you to send money with just your phone number and to another phone number.

Nothing unique about abeg; that's why they stress the potential use of the app as a bambiala app. They are trying to use that as the differentiating factor.
Can your contact request for money on first bank or gtb via app?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by einsteine(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Can your contact request for money on first bank or gtb via app?

No but that can be done on Kuda.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nisiw365: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
einsteine:

No but that can be done on Kuda.

Ok
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by DoingBetter: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
They both seem smart. There’s something about smart nerdy or geeky people. Wish them all the best.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by OneMarvee(f): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hmmm, seems you're an insider. How'd you know that?
airsaylongcome:

They are. Piggy was going to be the headline sponsor but last minute decided to spin off abeg and make it the headline

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by OneMarvee(f): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
How many people watch Cowbell Mathematics competition? Do you know last years winner? Companies sponsor Bigbrother for publicity sake, not charity.
Know this and know peace
englishmart:
But you can't sponsor brilliant students in your community. Immorality is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by OneMarvee(f): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
No of downloads are important but you need to retain customers and gain active users to make your money back!
Depressed101:
they will soon have 100k download before the end of the show

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by OneMarvee(f): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
I see what you mean. I remember the Fintech buzz on Twitter few months ago. I was really excited for "Nigeria to the world" but I really hoped it wasn't a bubble set to burst. I think Paystack's exit last year made Fintech appear as a goldmine for foreign investors(could be). Let's not forget Africa has a billion people and we are just developing, access to internet is getting cheaper, mobile phones too.
I have high hopes too but It's quite understandable why people would think you are hating.
SocialJustice:
The USP of the app makes no sense. It is just a hype product that will die once funding is cut. I do not see why I need a special app just to transfer money out, makes no sense to me and I'm sure most people see it that way too.

After thought
Lol, people can be so funny, because I have a different view does not mean I'm hating on them or Nigerian fintechs.

The company is actually well funded according to Businessday report.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by lajid: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
airsaylongcome:

They are. Piggy was going to be the headline sponsor but last minute decided to spin off abeg and make it the headline

Meaning those guys didn’t fund the show? They were backed. Hmmmm, cool sha. I like seeing young guys doing great things.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
OneMarvee:
Hmmm, seems you're an insider. How'd you know that?

I'm not o! I've been doing some intense research lately regarding the Payments and Savings/Loans/Investment verticals. I used to work for a business that claimed to be an Investment company (turned out to be something else). And I learned a lot regarding Directors mismanaging Depositor's funds. So I'm doing a review of how the successful ones actually run their businesses.

lajid:

Meaning those guys didn’t fund the show? They were backed. Hmmmm, cool sha. I like seeing young guys doing great things.

I don't think these guys in their personal capacity have the financial muscle to sponsor BBN. I am very happy at what they are doing and looking to replicate. The market is huge with enough space for new entrants

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Obidiugwu: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wonderful...Dm us for different type of
Cars at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
You be mumu man!!..

Nah you no shoot the killers of ini Umoren...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't care if they are CEOs of eBay.

With those dreadlocks, if I was a SARS officer, I'd still shoot at them.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Fidelismaria: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ogaga87:

Make I cut soap for you?

Lemme know if you get water sha

Boss man, I get water, cut soap for me.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by wany(f): 4:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Betrand3:
Do you know how much ’Gofundme’ is worth? Those of you saying nonsense about ‘Abeg’ y’all ignorant and Myopic.

The entire fund raised by fans after the games for their fav via GoFundMe will now happen with Abeg. The next #EndSar-ish project would raise fund using Abeg. Campaigns will raise fund via Abeg.

Abeg will grow into a massive product. I am already salivating as I think about the future of Abeg. I wish they can employ me as a strategist
the name alone is not saleable or appealing undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nisiw365: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2021
wany:
the name alone is not saleable or appealing undecided
Because you don't understand what abeg is all about. That's the best name that suits it
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2021
SocialJustice:
Mimic cashapp with which feature?
u don't know how cashapp runs?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SocialJustice: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2021
SouthCaroliina:
u don't know how cashapp runs?
I no be yahoo boy and resident in Nigeria, why should I know? Or your cashapp works in Nigeria?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Myer(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
englishmart:
But you can't sponsor brilliant students in your community. Immorality is overrated.

Mention one educative show you know on your TV?
It's quite unfortunate we dont have educative shows.
We should have shows that challenge the youth to be productive in Science and Technology, Research, Agriculture, Art etc.
And the youths should actually support this shows with viewership and votes too.

That's what attracts sponsorship.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by charzyh2: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
englishmart:

So, that's how you market your own business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.