Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) (73215 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Exposed! Meet The Person Behind Bbnaija Biggie’s Voice [photos] / See The Guy Behind Bbnaija 2018 Voice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Betrand3: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Ayemileto:

It's easier said than done. shocked shocked

Same thing they told other successful apps
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Hcqmela: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2021
louqas:

The serious ones are taking advantage.....most wont come to give testimony but i tell you nairaland has helped millions of youth.

If anyone uses nairaland for 6 months and didnt gain anything....that person have no business being on nairaland.
J I feel attacked here.

How I go take do am na?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Betrand3:
Do you know how much ’Gofundme’ is worth? Those of you saying nonsense about ‘Abeg’ y’all ignorant and Myopic.

The entire fund raised by fans after the games for their fav via GoFundMe will now happen with Abeg. The next #EndSar-ish project would raise fund using Abeg. Campaigns will raise fund via Abeg.

Abeg will grow into a massive product. I am already salivating as I think about the future of Abeg. I wish they can employ me as a strategist

Lol will Buhari's administration allow it to grow? They better relocate out of the country like Patricia did if they want to survive. I know they want to be like cashapp, they can add crypto currency purchases too. Until then people won't take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Freemasonry: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Later law enforcement go dey harass these smart boys as if working smart, and making money at a young age is a taboo.

Both young men are rocking dreadlocks and perhaps tattoos too, but that doesn’t make them criminals; it’s just their own style of self-expression through fashion.

Good looking out to them.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SundayIgboh: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Driggs:
You turn bambiala to tech and expect your solution to be taken seriously..

Sho ya weyrey?

na angel investors go cry sha cos nothing concern bbnaija..

For emphasis, the major sponsor slot is about 2 billion naira..
grin
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by mumu9gerian: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2021
southniyikaye:
I have vowed to make my kids go through paths that will make them shine in future... With prayers, nothing is impossible
Prayers and working
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by MrColdsweat: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2021
LONGPREEK:
Yahoo boys wire wire disguising

Chop knuckle
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Aspentrails96(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2021
When will Seun do this kinda stuff?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by magni101(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Wickedfact:

Coding doesn't translate to profitability, any idiot with a laptop can code, not any idiot can run a business.

Not any idiot with a laptop can code but I get your point.

Just pointing that out.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Wickedfact: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2021
magni101:

Not any idiot with a laptop can code but I get your point.

Just pointing that out.

Gracias
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Psoul(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
But you can't sponsor brilliant students in your community. Immorality is overrated.

Why do lazy people have this kind of mentality that they should be helped all the time.
They fight ppl that have struggled to make it in life for not coming to spoon-feed them.
Why not get up and do similar things those rich guys are doing so that you will not just remain beg beg instead you will become a giver.

Those that always pray..."God please send my helper to me"...how many times have u prayed for God to use you in your little way to help those that wish to be like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
louqas:

The serious ones are taking advantage.....most wont come to give testimony but i tell you nairaland has helped millions of youth.

If anyone uses nairaland for 6 months and didnt gain anything....that person have no business being on nairaland.
I agree with u
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by yesloaded: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Nice to know they are young CEOs, a huge step for them to advertise on BBN, when will Seun do same for this ancient-looking forum?

I wish you know numbers of millionaire this forum has produced through vital information gotten from this ancient looking forum

Either ancient looking or not, the forum still beneficial to those who can make the best use of it
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by AriseNews: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Also, Watch the shocking Untold story of the 22 BBNAIJA season 6 housemates below. See all you need to know about them, and what no one would ever tell you about these housemates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVAuDr4mTg8 #BBNaija
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Romanoff(f): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2021
dongc:

Any idea what they need to do ?? This is their first major outing....just little over 24hrs....more information about them are rolling out bits by bits....people are skeptical in money things...requires time and scrutiny

My sister told me they got Donjazzy to do giveaways on the abeg platform. 10k for 10 people.

That's a good way to start. They need to do promos and give incentives to people who download and use the app.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by whogoesthere: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Yxxx:
I just feel the main sponsors are fronting with these guys.
I couldn't agree less. How come these apps have generated so much in such a little time yet they are not so widely used. The concept is quite brilliant but my question is how were they able to make so much revenue within a short span, especially that abeg....Is there more than meets the eye with these fintech apps?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Deborah98(f): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't care if they are CEOs of eBay.

With those dreadlocks, if I was a SARS officer, I'd still shoot at them.
Grow up man... You're bigger than this stupid mentality, shooting them for wah Like I don get

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SocialJustice: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2021
SouthCaroliina:
bros if they add new features they will sell. They should just mimick cashapp and see how fast they will sell
Mimic cashapp with which feature?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SocialJustice: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2021
airsaylongcome:

So, abeg is a brand from Piggyvest. While they are pushing payments as their USP, I think the real target is retail loans.
No wonder. I hope they get there because currently I see no value.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by lanre88(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Funny thing is an average Nigerian would be asking where are they seeing this money. Ask yourself, what special activities have you engaged your time in that can fetch you enough money rather than being a fidget, sticking to orders alone and get a meagre sum of money called salary.

The brain is there for you to think, be smart and be forward always in your thinking. Maybe you think everyone is a scammer, I pity you. I hope you don't learn the hard way.

Lets help you achieve true success with our project. A word is enough...
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2021
SocialJustice:
No wonder. I hope they get there because currently I see no value.

It’s a long game.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by SocialJustice: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2021
omoadeleye:

We kuku saw it too, we decided to keep mute so that they won't call us haters
Omo, talk your mind. One mumu here is already saying I'm negative about Nigeria.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by obiekunie01: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:
Abeg needs to do more to have people down load and use their app. They still don't have up to 20k downloads on playstore.

and yet they are able to cough out 1 billion to pay for useless BBnaija advert.

hope its not an invictus obi kinda of things sha! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by teebillz: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
SocialJustice:
The USP of the app makes no sense. It is just a hype product that will die once funding is cut. I do not see why I need a special app just to transfer money out, makes no sense to me and I'm sure most people see it that way too.

Most of these people are not interested in solving real problems. My banking app is enough for me.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by lajid: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
teebillz:

Most of these people are not interested in solving real problems. My banking app is enough for me.

Real problems like?
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Wit all d billions dat d multi choice will generated from advert alone, they will parted wit meagre 90 millions total package for d winner of d show?. Even the house dat is included in d package will still be donated by a sponsor of d show. Honestly, Dis is a day light robbery. Nigerians should protests about dis inadequate cheating .
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by teebillz: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2021
lajid:

Real problems like?

Like tackling problems people face. What gab are they closing on the market? I am yet to see what advantage they are offering over the use of my traditional banking app.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by computer0810(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021
[/b]
englishmart:
[b] I'm a huge success already, bro. good night.
U can never be a success with that mentality.....u can sell ur fathers property if there's any so u can start a charity organisation to help brilliant students in ur community......some of u just have shallow brain
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:
How many talented souls were wasted by SARS and Nigeria because they had dreads or tattoos?
I tell you for free that the police will stop them and accuse them of being yahoo boys just based off their appearance only!

Divide this Country
Then the yoruba and Igbos will make one of the greatest Nations ever.

It's funny to think with the money, security and exposure these guys have SARS can just have access to them to the point of shooting at them. I doubt if they are nigeria based

Wanting to be a separate country is burn out of malfunction of the Nigerian system, everything is rigged to favour the northerners .

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Omoobaigwe2sure:
Wit all d billions dat d multi choice will generated from advert alone, they will parted wit meagre 90 millions total package for d winner of d show?. Even the house dat is included in d package will still be donated by a sponsor of d show. Honestly, Dis is a day light robbery. Nigerians should protests about dis inadequate cheating .

You're a Nigeria too, you can start the protest bro
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by LONGPREEK(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Chop knuckle
lol no mind them. people like them make it look like others are not hustling. which kain crypto dem dey do wey people never do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.