Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

This Is My Experience With LOVE!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My Experience With LOVE!! (971 Views)

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / Lesbians Have Sex With Love Machine And Post Video On Twitter [WATCH VIDEO] / I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
LOVE
That shiit makes you do stupid things sometimes you would think you are high! undecided But i do have some ideas about it...

First of, i know it means forsaking everything you have for that special person, putting every thing that comes with them on a higher priority. It doesn't matter if so many flaws drool all over that person's personality, Nah, you would still go to the ends of the universe for them.

When you tell them how much you love them, you could literally feel every part of your body vibrate with passion inside, but....wait for it....WHEN THEY SAY THEY LOVE YOU BACK?!! God! You could kill to hear that over and over again!

You would want to hear what they have to say about anything at all, even when it makes no sense, if they love to eat sand, then thats all hell going to be your favourite dish as of that moment undecided
Their foolishness is beautiful to you, their mistakes are coated in gold because they are the ones who made them!

Still Typing...
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
And of course fvvck it, you don't care how many mistakes they made or how many stupid decisions they have carried out You love them still and even more! They never really seem to be able to hurt you, you have long forgiven them even before the timeline brings the hurting to you. They would hurt you a 100 times but you have already forgiven them 1000 times ahead!

And when you know they are in pain OMG!! You are either crying on their behalf or somebody is doing the crying somewhere because you would never let it go until that person who hurt the love of your life gets it really hard!

You can go through a specific short period of time without calling out to them, something just feels missing when they are not in the equation somewhere even though its obvious their presense won't affect anything undecided

Your love for them could be very well studied in schools although its obvious non of the students would graduate!

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
No No pls don't go soft on this thread, TheGidRedpiller is just an embittered mysogynist undecided

But do you know the funny truth I have really fallen in love, even more than most of these simps have fallen, but its for that same exact reason why i feel i was the most stupid because that shiit called LOVE doesn't exist!!

Its just another manipulative tool women use against men!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by Cerebellum: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
This guy self no dey restgrin
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by Goldbw122(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Am enjoying the experience, keep typing ...
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cerebellum:
This guy self no dey restgrin
At all.
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Goldbw122:
Am enjoying the experience, keep typing ...
Wow are you
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by Goldbw122(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Wow are you
Watch Jolt you will know that love exist.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Goldbw122:

Watch Jolt you will know that love exist.
Unlike you i don't live my lives in movies.
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by Goldbw122(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Unlike you i don't live my lives in movies.
Ok
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by arthorjnr(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Saying LOVE doesn't exist is denial. I'm all for TRP but not an extremist. The way i see TRP is, a guide on how to stay woke on the deceitful nature of women, a SIMPing checkometer, among other things. TRP won't make me stop the occassional gifts to my female friends or falling in love. It'll only guide me in a way that still puts me in charge of me and not make some female the overlord of my life. That's my take on TRP. Ya'll be good, stay happy and stay in charge!

1 Like

Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by dhameelare(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Love does exists but its an illusion, and illusions don't last forever.
In short, once u made yourself to fall in love you don enter trouble
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
dhameelare:
Love does exists but its an illusion, and illusions don't last forever.

In short, once u made yourself to fall in love you don enter trouble
Tell me this thing you typed does not confuse you
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Haqhaqhaq once a SIMP, always a SIMP grin

1 Like

Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Haqhaqhaq once a SIMP, always a SIMP grin
Re: This Is My Experience With LOVE!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apartment/flat Mate Hunting / Is Wedding Gown And Suit Biblical? / She No Dey Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.