Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

She No Dey Satisfy Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She No Dey Satisfy Me (973 Views)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She No Dey Satisfy Me by Etibabs: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
My babe no dey satify me but I still love her. Should I marry her and get the satisfaction from someone else or leave her? I have a child from her, please advice me.
Re: She No Dey Satisfy Me by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Etibabs:
My babe no dey satify me but I still love her. Should I marry her and get the satisfaction from someone else or leave her? I have a child from her, please advice me.

How? Whats wrong with the pussy?
Re: She No Dey Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

How? Whats wrong with the pussy?
You prolly know the answer to the bolded already

4 Likes

Re: She No Dey Satisfy Me by Naijanascam: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
You dey crase for your abunna..... after one pikin you leave am .....to another lady and one pikin and no so you go born full everywhere without bringing anything to the table for their upkeep.......... wetin you dey look for sokoto dey for sokoto..........

Kindly love and nurture her to your taste make thunder no fire you undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She No Dey Satisfy Me by Boogyman557: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters bro, real matters. WTF MAN
Re: She No Dey Satisfy Me by Milli10(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
If sexual satisfaction is one of the things that troubles you, and your babe whom you are yet to marry but has a child for you, and also doesn't satisfy you, I'd rather you find someone who lives up to your taste.

If eventually u marry this your said babe and she still doesn't satisfy you, the chances you'd have many side chicks in your marriage is high irrespective of your love for her.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: She No Dey Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Naijanascam:
You dey crase for your abunna..... after one pikin you leave am .....to another lady and one pikin and no so you go born full everywhere without bringing anything to the table for their upkeep.......... wetin you dey look for sokoto dey for sokoto..........

Kindly love and nurture her to your taste make thunder no fire you undecided undecided

Kindly love and nuture her you say??

Which average naija babe will patiently love and nuture you to her taste??

That's by the way Sha...
Marriage here no be beans o...
It's better you walk away now an look for a way to take care of your child than to marry someone who doesn't satisfy you, and then later go ouoto cheat...
Re: She No Dey Satisfy Me by bluepipsFX: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters bro, real matters. WTF MAN

BABA, I DEY ASK FOR UR WHATSAPP NUMBE SINCE NA
HOLLA ME NOW 0.9.0.22216137
Re: She No Dey Satisfy Me by Naijanascam: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Favfables1:

Kindly love and nuture her you say??

Which average naija babe will patiently love and nuture you to her taste??

That's by the way Sha...
Marriage here no be beans o...
It's better you walk away now an look for a way to take care of your child than to marry someone who doesn't satisfy you, and then later go ouoto cheat...

I mean to him ... The man's taste.... besides he is the culprit here not the lady in question

(1) (Reply)

Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! / My friend fought with a girl / Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.