Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria (3799 Views)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria / Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SaintBishop: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
mp3ree:

But you can play second fiddle to fulanis.. Mtchew
Yes! Fulanis are not a threat to ijaws but, you igbos are. tongue
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SaintBishop: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
limeta:

we are saying the same thing
command just like the fulanis
Yep so what ur problem?
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SaintBishop: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Norwichsailor:
Ibibios outnumber ijaws. Idk where you got your stat from
Says who you? You are a clown!
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by tamdun: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
lazy yorubas that Ijaw boys destroyed in their own land ajegunle.....

small yorubas that Ijaw boys in 2014 almost wiped them out at abule oba and kidnapped their kings and killed their kings...then killed almost 100 opc... abeg shift.
Keep lying to yourself, may be u should go and listen to Africa China music, you'll have little knowledge about what happened to ur people, opc deal with u people like mad and where da fuk is abule oba?
Wetin even bring yoruba to this topic? Yoruba share the same nation with Ijaw? How is that even possible

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

I know what I'm saying you say Minorities in Niger Delta, all of Efik can be in Biafra or Niger Delta, all of Isoko can be in Biafra or Niger Delta but all of Ijaw can only be in Niger Delta, those minorities of Biger Delta you talk about all have options the Ijaws however have only Niger Delta as an acceptable solution, so don't make it seem like it is exactly the same situation for the Ijaws and other Niger Delta Tribes
The Isokos can never be part of your Biafra.
and like Bluesprint pointed out to, stop behaving like the fulanis causing division everywhere.
You might even be ipob/afonja trying to cause division.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
tamdun:

Keep lying to yourself, may be u should go and listen to Africa China music, you'll have little knowledge about what happened to ur people, opc deal with u people like mad and where da fuk is abule oba?
Wetin even bring yoruba to this topic? Yoruba share the same nation with Ijaw? How is that even possible
am sorry for that.... but go through the comments before passing judgment...it was your brother tinubuadvocate that start insulting Ijaws for no reason...... i respected Yorubas so i warned him but he refused...... he wanted to act like yam heads.....
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Clown . how Yoruba's are working in oil companies as engineers, physicsist, managers, CFO,CEO while your ijaw people in same oil communities are only good at pipelone security guard should be your concern rather than acting comedy on nairaland
my major concern is for God to help yorubas against fulanis.... because even the wide mouth igboho that was making mouth like you was shamed by fulanis...... upon all sunday boast he could not even hurt any dss....
common dss defeated igboho in a blink of an eye.....

chai big for nothing tribe...
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
my major concern is for God to help yorubas against fulanis.... because even the wide mouth igboho that was making mouth like you was shamed by fulanis...... upon all sunday boast he could not even hurt any dss....
common dss defeated igboho in a blink of an eye.....

chai big for nothing tribe...
My ijaw slaves in sifia pains. Did Yoruba's complain to you. Sunday igboho is being held by our Yoruba brothers in Benin republic and would be released any time from now.
Worry about your ogogoro drinking pipeline security guard ijaws first because we Yoruba's are cashing out from these oil business while our ijaw brothers drink ogogoro all day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by LamidiCownu: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Then stop forcing Oduduwa anthems on Izon nationals in South West, South West is not synonymous with Oduduwa
You are sick in the head..
South west is synonymous with Oduduwa. Any one in the south west that isn't Yoruba is a settler .
Get that into your skull

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by LamidiCownu: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
lazy yorubas that Ijaw boys destroyed in their own land ajegunle.....

small yorubas that Ijaw boys in 2014 almost wiped them out at abule oba and kidnapped their kings and killed their kings...then killed almost 100 opc... abeg shift.
The same Ijaw that was massacred in Ajegunle by OPC or which one.
The nonsense you did during Jonathan's reign was one of the reasons why you all were kicked back into obscurity that you belong.

Where are you noise makers in the grand scheme of things today ??
Nonsense creek crab

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by LamidiCownu: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:

LOL. Only the number of primary schools we have is more than the entire Ijaw population. In other words, if we share you people into one person in one primary schools each, we will still have many primary schools unoccupied
Lmao.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by LamidiCownu: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
KosiGee:

I have a simple solution that will end this...Ijaws will be split into 4 parts. Asari Dokubo and his group will be in the new Biafra. Tompolo, Government, Chairman, Governor and all the Ijaws that answer such names will be carved into Odua republic.

Edwin Clark will be sent to the north.

The 4th and remaining part will go to the winner of a penalty shootout between Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu. If there’s sudden death, MC Oluomo and Emma Powerful will slug it out...if there’s no winner, Adeyinka Grandson will battle with Ijele aka Oyigboupdate.

Modified...
I’ve just been told that Oyigboupdate will not participate as he is ‘sabo’ and he can not be replaced by Josephat Igbokwe another efulefu...both will sell the match and lose Biafra a significant portion of Izon warriors...so Simon Ekpa will take their place.
Guy...you just dey make me laugh here grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by LamidiCownu: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut up. Which mumu I jaw. Opc killed so many of you lunatic like rats . do you think I'm talking about creeks where you do hide and seek. Since opc dealt with you guys, have you ever heard any noise from the 10k ijaw group in ondo state?
Now ijaws in ondo state are even speaking Yoruba langauge. They are being yorubanized

Ever since opc dealt with the ijaw settlers in ajegunle, have you ever heard any noise from them? No because they know that they will be dealt with. They aren't even indigenous to Lagos state
Oduduwa anthem are being sung in ondo schools today and your lunatic ijaws can't do anything about it
Abi oo...
The yorubanization of Ondo Ijaws is a noble task that must be achieved. grin cheesy

The most popular Ijaw man in Nigeria i.e Sowore of Sahara Reporters who is a proud Yorubanized Ijaw from Ondo state was even used to kick Jonathan into dustbin of history grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Norwichsailor(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
SaintBishop:

Says who you? You are a clown!
Bring facts not emotions. Wimp
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by LamidiCownu: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut up just ranting. I know you are in sifia pains that your small ijaw is too small and inconsequential to great Ibadan.
You idiot even turned it to joke saying Fulani evicted the whole of Ibadan . oloribu IMO

You should worry about how we Yoruba's are getting rich with your own oil than acting comedy on nairaland spreading fairytales

Yoruba's are the majority in your oil companies in communities . That should be your concern than joking on nairaland. Olofo

Ijaws would serve yorubas till you die
Leave that housefly thinking himself a bird.
Nah OBJ give them mouth. Who sabi those inconsequential slaves before Jonathan??

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by LamidiCownu: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Clown . how Yoruba's are working in oil companies as engineers, physicsist, managers, CFO,CEO while your ijaw people in same oil communities are only good at pipelone security guard should be your concern rather than acting comedy on nairaland
Guy ..calm down nah.
No allow this creek crab commit suicide nah.

Imagine doing mai guard while your resources is being pillaged .. grin grin

Illiterate and lazy Creek crabs don suffer

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by LamidiCownu: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

My ijaw slaves in sifia pains. Did Yoruba's complain to you. Sunday igboho is being held by our Yoruba brothers in Benin republic and would be released any time from now.
Worry about your ogogoro drinking pipeline security guard ijaws first because we Yoruba's are cashing out from these oil business while our ijaw brothers drink ogogoro all day
grin cheesy grin

Captain8 see you life
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Elmaaq: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
limeta:
It sure would be better to go with Biafra even Oduduwa than this Ijaw people
Are Ijaws blood relatives to fulanis ?

The country should be split into 10 the most important thing is that there's a split and all the republics Work
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SaintBishop: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
24SEVEN:
How are we sure the OP is Ijaw. Anyone with an agenda can cause disaffection.

But in setting things straight, an 'Ijaw' republic is a disaster waiting to happen. They are not same people. A collective sense of injustice perpetrated against Riverine/swamp dwellers by the Nigeria state is the sole reason for the coming together of a hitherto disunited warring parties.

With Nigeria non-existent, the sense of unity will no longer exist, and initial status quo resumes. Amongst themselves someone will be perceived as cheating another and all hell will let loose like it were in Rivers state of old.

I pray it goes well for them tho. But history is an experienced teacher.
Who ask for your opinion? Since when did confused bini abi na igbo migrant have a say on ijaws issue? Do not mistake ijaws with ikwerre people. My friend, ijaws are not ikwerres who the igbos have support for so many years still turn around to kill them, used the Nigeria army to raped their women in oyigbo.
Ijaws are one united people under their Rule in old Rivers state, they made Ada George from the Riverine area governor unlike you igbos who have oppress the Riverine people in Rivers state for 23 years. So know your limit and stop interfering in other people business.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SaintBishop: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Bring facts not emotions. Wimp
dumb Akwa ibom monkey who his people are running away from there hell still get mouth to talk, my friend if i enter una matter even your useless father no go fit help u.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Graysons: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
SaintBishop:
Who ask for your opinion? Since when did confused bini abi na igbo migrant have a say on ijaws issue? Do not mistake ijaws with ikwerre people. My friend, ijaws are not ikwerres who the igbos have support for so many years still turn around to kill them, used the Nigeria army to raped their women in oyigbo.
Ijaws are one united people under their Rule in old Rivers state, they made Ada George from the Riverine area governor unlike you igbos who have oppress the Riverine people in Rivers state for 23 years. So know your limit and stop interfering in other people business.
Lol.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Guy ..calm down nah.
No allow this creek crab commit suicide nah.

Imagine doing mai guard while your resources is being pillaged .. grin grin

Illiterate and lazy Creek crabs don suffer
Lol imagine poo. Yorubas are working in office and as engineers while the mumu dey open teeth lol

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Leave that housefly thinking himself a bird.
Nah OBJ give them mouth. Who sabi those inconsequential slaves before Jonathan??
My brother don't mind those ogogoro people

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Abi oo...
The yorubanization of Ondo Ijaws is a noble task that must be achieved. grin cheesy

The most popular Ijaw man in Nigeria i.e Sowore of Sahara Reporters who is a proud Yorubanized Ijaw from Ondo state was even used to kick Jonathan into dustbin of history grin cheesy
Thats what I'm telling him. The minority ijaws in ondo state now speak Yoruba language and have Yoruba names . 50 years to now, they would be Yoruba completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Graysons: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Lol imagine poo. Yorubas are working in office and as engineers while the mumu dey open teeth lol
Common shut up your brown teeth mouth you tiger clawed face baboon, which yorubas they work as engineers? You mean the stupid and idiotic yoruba m0rons who keeps harvesting human skulls, eating shits all in the name of money ritual are the ones working as engineers? grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SaintBishop: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Graysons:
Common shut up your brown teeth mouth you tiger clawed face baboon, which yorubas they work as engineers? You mean the stupid and idiotic yoruba m0rons who keeps harvesting human skulls, eating shits all in the name of money ritual are the ones working as engineers? grin
grin grin
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Graysons:
Sifia pains. It even took you 1hr to have the courage to reply me. Your moniker has been viewing this thread more than an hour ago.
What I said is fact. Yoruba's work as engineers, maintenance officers, MD, cfo, CEO while my ijaw brothers are only good at pipeline Mai guard afer drinking ogogoro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by unbitchable(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Respect yourself & leave yoruba out of Ijaw issues.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
I just don't have your time because of insignificant of where you are from.
Captain8:
am sorry for that.... but go through the comments before passing judgment...it was your brother tinubuadvocate that start insulting Ijaws for no reason...... i respected Yorubas so i warned him but he refused...... he wanted to act like yam heads.....
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Graysons: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Sifia pains. It even took you 1hr to have the courage to reply me. Your moniker has been viewing this thread more than an hour ago.
What I said is fact. Yoruba's work as engineers, maintenance officers, MD, cfo, CEO while my ijaw brothers are only good at pipeline Mai guard afer drinking ogogoro
It took me what?Don't be silly go and ask about Graysons, I'll take great pleasure in dealing with dimwit like you.
Which facts are you talking about? The facts that you bring from your conehead or what? grin There's nothing wrong in drinking ogogoro.
Unike you savage animals who eat human parts all in the name of making money and lastly,ijaws are no brothers to human eating afonajs
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Graysons:
It took me what?Don't be silly go and ask about Graysons, I'll take great pleasure in dealing with dimwit like you.
Which facts are you talking about? The facts that you bring from your conehead or what? grin There's nothing wrong in drinking ogogoro.
Unike you savage animals who eat human parts all in the name of making money and lastly,ijaws are no brothers to human eating afonajs
Hahaha my lazy Ijaw. Go and mount your position
Its getting dark already and its time to resume your pipeline maigaurd job so you can eat tomorrow . yorubas are your masters anytime any day lazy foolish idiot

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Norwichsailor(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
SaintBishop:
dumb Akwa ibom monkey who his people are running away from there hell still get mouth to talk, my friend if i enter una matter even your useless father no go fit help u.
Still emotional rants. Pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sokoto Student: She Was Killed For Attributing Her Exams Success To Jesus Christ / LEAKED: Lagos APC Whatsapp Group Planning Mayhem For South East Voters / Jigawa People Shunned Tinubu As He Stormed State Yesterday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.