Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria (3906 Views)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria / Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Norwichsailor(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Thats what I'm telling him. The minority ijaws in ondo state now speak Yoruba language and have Yoruba names . 50 years to now, they would be Yoruba completely
Same thing Is happening in Eastern Obolo. They're slowly being ibibionized
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I just don't have your time because of insignificant of where you are from.
no wonder igbos like attacking you people..... go and shit inside your cooking pot... dirty filthy people...
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Graysons: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Hahaha my lazy Ijaw. Go and mount your position
Its getting dark already and its time to resume your pipeline maigaurd job so you can eat tomorrow . yorubas are your masters anytime any day lazy foolish idiot
You can't even stop bubu boys from rapping your dirty, stinking, unattractive smeagol you called women, but somehow somewhere, you think you are masters to anyone wonderful shocked
How can you call yourselves masters when your women and men are born slaves in libya and Omar? or have you forgtten? angry

You are talking about lazy,your pathetic, worthless, good for nothing tribe of a people are so lazy and useless that their only source of income is through juju and nothing more you Godforsaken abomination.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Ekealterego: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Same thing Is happening in Eastern Obolo. They're slowly being ibibionized
When did Eastern Oboloans ever spoke an Izon language? Their language is literarily Ibibiod? How can you Ibibionize a people whose language and customs were already Ibibiod since the inception of time? You guys can be funny. LOL.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Graysons:
You can't even stop bubu boys from rapping your dirty, stinking, unattractive smeagol you called women, but somehow somewhere, you think you are masters to anyone wonderful shocked
How can you call yourselves masters when your women and men are born slaves in libya and Omar? or have you forgtten? angry

You are talking about lazy,your pathetic, worthless, good for nothing tribe of a people are so lazy and useless that their only source of income is through juju and nothing more you Godforsaken abomination.

See this illiterate Ijaw. Can any good thing come out of your backward worthless foolish ijaw tribe. Ijaws are mostly known as poor illiterates with no future
Your rivers are spoilt from oil spillage , no land to farm, your worthless oloriburuku people have been poor since 1000BC since the only thing you know how to do is to drink Kai Kai
At least yorubas are rich. Some Yoruba billionaires even got rich from your oil in your backward village while your uzeless people remain in penury

Today in Nigeria, yorubas are the most successful, most educated , most progressive tribe unlike your poor kaikai drinking tribe

So tell me when will something good come out of ijaw? Your fathers and sons are armed robbers, cultists, militants with no future while your ugly ape women prostitute the life away with their 1000m diameter Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy

Ijaws are doomed forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:
If there is anything both the Yorubas and the Igbos have in common, it is their clear disapproval of the Niger Delta Republic but Niger DeltaRepublic is the brainchild of the Ijaws and older than both Biafra and Oduduwa and as such we MUST stand our ground.

There are three major tribe in Southern Nigeria, Igbo, Ijaw and Yoruba and anyone who thinks the Ijaws shall join their dream Biafra or Oduduwa Republic is only Dreaming, it is quite funny how the Igbos wish to have their heartland in one Republic of Biafra and the Yorubas have their heartland in one Republic of Oduduwa but selfishly attempt to break Izon Land into two by not assimilating all of Ijaw land either into Biafra or Oduduwa as such that only Niger Delta Republic or Izon/Ijaw Republic can solve the puzzle of putting all of Ijaw land into one Republic.

I might respect both Yorubas and Igbos but annexing Izon land into their Dream Republic is quite confrontational, the minority Ijaws in Western Nigeria is forced to use Oduduwa Anthem while Nigeria still exists and each time the Igbo side try to drag us into the Biafran struggle when we had made it clear even before the emergence of Biafra that Niger Delta Republic is our trademark.

No one should try to intimidate the Ijaw nation.

Future Impossible Tense. Instead of thinking small, why not think big? Have you thought of annexing Atlantic Ocean into your new Ijaw Republic? Think big bro, you can own the entire world, because you are ijaw. Think big bro, annex Mars. You are ijaw grin

Anger issues. Hungry man is an angry man. Someone send this man some financial support.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Malawian(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
OfoIgbo:
I and other Igbos are very happy with the proposed Niger Delta Republic, provided it is only for Ijaws in the east and western Nigeria.

Igbos are very happy with the proposed Ibom Republic for Annangs and Ibibios and other Ibibioids. It will even make sense if Efiks and other Cross River tribes join the Ibom movement, but they are welcome to join Biafra, as their instincts currently show.
Igbos will never allow a Niger-Delta republic. We have no issues with Ijaw republic for Ijaw or Ibom republic. You see those rivers that run into the ocean, on no account will we need permission from anyone to use it when Biafra comes. Ijaw should stop provoking us.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Norwichsailor(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

When did Eastern Oboloans ever spoke an Izon language? Their language is literarily Ibibiod? How can you Ibibionize a people whose language and customs were already Ibibiod since the inception of time? You guys can be funny. LOL.
Today they're ibibios
Tomorrow you'll argue they're not. Lol
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
SaintBishop:
Who ask for your opinion? Since when did confused bini abi na igbo migrant have a say on ijaws issue? Do not mistake ijaws with ikwerre people. My friend, ijaws are not ikwerres who the igbos have support for so many years still turn around to kill them, used the Nigeria army to raped their women in oyigbo.
Ijaws are one united people under their Rule in old Rivers state, they made Ada George from the Riverine area governor unlike you igbos who have oppress the Riverine people in Rivers state for 23 years. So know your limit and stop interfering in other people business.
So you now accept they're Igbos in Rivers.. wow
What about delta?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by JubrilBuhari: 5:32am On Jul 28, 2021
You guys did not even get it, Ijaw people are tiny fishermen that live at the mouth of the river.
They are so tiny and inconsequential that many unrelated people were lumped together to form a non existing ethnic group.
At the end of it all they are still tiny and produces not much meaningful people apart from jobless ogogoro creek dwelling lazy men.

The whole of tiny Bayelsa is not even Ijaw, Epie-Atissa people in Yenagoa have made it clear time without number that they are not Ijaw. grin

I just can't believe jobless lots here bringing tiny inconsequential Ijaw in the same African biggest ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SaintBishop: 6:07am On Jul 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
So you now accept they're Igbos in Rivers.. wow
What about delta?
Akwa ibom monkey like you should learn how to read before you quote me you dumb swine.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by BigDick70inch(m): 6:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Ebitimi44:

I can not tell you the capital until I'm certain the tribes of Niger Delta that is For Niger Delta Republic, the capital could as well be in Warri, Yenegoa, PH, anywhere there is Ijaw land, it can as well be in Ondo etc. That shouldn't bother you for now.

Don't u think is high time u stopped smoking??
Tis affecting you negatively already......

Which of the ondos??
Or......is it the same one u have have population of less than 3%??

Where wud ilajes be??
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2021
SaintBishop:
Akwa ibom monkey like you should learn how to read before you quote me you dumb swine.
Lol I didn't even insult u and u have started with insulting me.
No be you just talk about Obigbo people now as igbo people?
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2021
SaintBishop:
Who ask for your opinion? Since when did confused bini abi na igbo migrant have a say on ijaws issue? Do not mistake ijaws with ikwerre people. My friend, ijaws are not ikwerres who ....

*the igbos have support for so many years still turn around to kill them, used the Nigeria army to raped their women in oyigbo*.

What is this? Is this not an indirect way of saying it is the Igbos that own Obigbo?

Ijaws are one united people under their Rule in old Rivers state, they made Ada George from the Riverine area governor unlike you igbos who have oppress the Riverine people in Rivers state for 23 years. So know your limit and stop interfering in other people business.
....Have just showed it to u now....oya lie another one
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SaintBishop: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol I didn't even insult u and u have started with insulting me.
No be you just talk about Obigbo people now as igbo people?
Leave me habeg.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SlayerForever: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You guys are obviously not serious. You don't know your boundaries and neither do you have any idea where your capital will be yet you're talking about forming a nation, are you kidding me?

Biafra already knows its boundaries and capital city, same with Oduduwa.

Remove Warri because it's largely owned by the Itshekiri with Ijaws and Uhrobos owning parts of the suburbs. Again, I doubt the Ishekiris will ever want to share a country with Ijaws talk more of its capital city, considering your violent relationship with them.

Your options are limited to Yenegoa and p.h.

Why adding PH? O nwe ife i ñu?
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by SlayerForever: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ekealterego:

Yeah that wasn't a very smart thing for him to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Road In The EAST Where Pedestrians Prefer To Walk In The Drainage System. / Anioma Is Igbo!! / Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.