Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) (48688 Views)

Okey Bakassi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo / Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by vickydankal(f): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mmm
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Ambeed(f): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Francis Duru..
The great Complainer!! cheesy
Dem Nonso Diobi, Emeka Ike,etc dey Sabi take him Babe.. cheesy
There was one Nollywood Film, 2007 or 08 or so, where he was a Liberian Refugee..
Can't remember d name..
He Put on a Classic, Virtuoso performance with d Liberian accent.. cool
One of my friends was always copying the accent..

5 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by lildush(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
elpochas:
Wow The ever young dude.I Still remember that movie the missing mask including the story line.Duru my man,Miss those days when Nigeria movies usually rock.

Now is all about sex and money ritual.. very poor script and storyline.. it's well sha

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Duru gburugburu happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by selfemployed(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ahanna in Rattle snake

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by clockwisereport: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday Ahanna

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Christistruth00: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nollywood used to be Educative fun and Taught good Morals but not anymore

3 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
salisuammy:
I remember him as Jude in "Blood money" as Zack Orji's younger brother

Hmm, see Strong OGs.. smiley cool
Didn't remember him in that movie Blood Money
But I know Vulture Mike (Zack Orji) and Chief Collins (Kanayo o Kanayo)
+ One scene where Zack Orji used his Cult member's son to do Rituals..
He told the boy 'Do you want be a great keeper like Peter Rufai'?
Damn.. Men don take style Advance oo.. cool

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Halle000: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Francis Duru..
The great Complainer!! cheesy
Dem Nonso Diobi, Emeka Ike,etc dey Sabi take him Babe.. cheesy
There was one Nollywood Film, 2007 or 08 or so, where he was a Liberian Refugee..
Can't remember d name..
He Put on a Classic, Virtuoso performance with d Liberian accent.. cool
One of my friends was always copying the accent..

One of my best of him...such a talented actor
May he live Long

3 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Rebuke:
I like this guy. I remember those days when we used to really watch Nollywood..

The movie titled: Mama Sunday comes to mind grin

I watched that movie
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by TUTU147: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday legend,may God Almighty continue to bless and protect you.

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
52!I use to think this man is a boy not knowing he senior me wella.... moustache no be eyebrow mate ooo! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
TMSMedia:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Francis Duru took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 52nd birthday today July 27, IgbereTV reports

He shared new photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzwl48NJMo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Duru made his debut in the Nigerian movie industry when he featured in a movie titled Missing Mask in 1989. He became prominent in the Nigerian movie industry in 1995 after featuring in an action comedy movie titled Rattle Snake, where he played a significant role of a character, Ahanna. A movie directed by the now deceased Amaya Igwe.

Duru was a recipient of the United Nations Ambassador of Peace award for his positive influence on the youths. He won the Best Actor in a Leading Role (Igbo) award in the 2020 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in Mboputa.

Duru and his wife Adokiye got married in 2003 and both have four children together. Both attended the University of Port Harcourt.

https://igberetvnews.com/1396550/veteran-actor-francis-duru-celebrates-52nd-birthday-photos/
Congratulobia
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Tony3245(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
DNA needed.
Check my bio
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Gabs7(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
This man weh can die for movie anyhow grin grin

Happy Birthday Sir. Age well.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Metobime(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ahana my guy, this guy suffer for him brother & sister for rattle snake �and Ukwa come be bad uncle wey no want make him grow until the movie enter Dust to Dust! Chaiii! I miss that year

3 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by okuta007: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
AmericanDad:
He needs to conduct DNA testing on his kids. Non of them resemble am.

wise one ☝� oversense

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
TMSMedia:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Francis Duru took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 52nd birthday today July 27, IgbereTV reports

He shared new photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzwl48NJMo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Duru made his debut in the Nigerian movie industry when he featured in a movie titled Missing Mask in 1989. He became prominent in the Nigerian movie industry in 1995 after featuring in an action comedy movie titled Rattle Snake, where he played a significant role of a character, Ahanna. A movie directed by the now deceased Amaya Igwe.

Duru was a recipient of the United Nations Ambassador of Peace award for his positive influence on the youths. He won the Best Actor in a Leading Role (Igbo) award in the 2020 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in Mboputa.

Duru and his wife Adokiye got married in 2003 and both have four children together. Both attended the University of Port Harcourt.

https://igberetvnews.com/1396550/veteran-actor-francis-duru-celebrates-52nd-birthday-photos/
I love him so much. HBD!
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by CursedNsukka: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
achi4u:
I thought he also features in 'living in Bondage'?

Happy birthday Sir
Abakaliki boy tongue
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Theoarhics: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
The best film I watched of him is "mama sunday"

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by ZooOga: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Super H.B. Mr Man... I go remember when u were blessed with and married the good girl in a movie, while her olosho sister suffered a tragic fate.

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
I remember the time he acted in the movie about the Cult issue in Uni of IFE and the killing of Africa.
Great movie

3 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by heniford2: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
When Nollywood was filled with Raw talent HBD snr bro more grace

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Halle000:

One of my best of him...such a talented actor
May he live Long

Can You still remember d name of that movie??
Either Omotola or Bimbo Akintola was also in the Film..
His delivery of Liberian English accent was Topnotch..

In our Area then, One Soldierman went to Liberia for peacekeeping n bought back a Liberian girl as Wife after many Years..
D Way she Spoke English and Pidgin was funny to everybody..
So Francis Duru did that, He was Hailed where I was watching d movie!!..

5 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
One of my favorite dox day's long life to You.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by KanuSE: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Cute Igbo man. wink
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wow! I never knew this guy was this old

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by abbeyty90: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
I remember this guy in rattlesnake. Happy birthday brov

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by salisuammy(f): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmm, see Strong OGs.. smiley cool
Didn't remember him in that movie Blood Money
But I know Vulture Mike (Zack Orji) and Chief Collins (Kanayo o Kanayo)
+ One scene where Zack Orji used his Cult member's son to do Rituals..
He told the boy 'Do you want be a great keeper like Peter Rufai'?
Damn.. Men don take style Advance oo.. cool

What is OG please? cheesy
He was the younger brother who came to visit but Zack ended up using him for rituals too. Remember when the ghosts of all the people he used appeared with blood stains?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery / "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures / Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.