Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria (38575 Views)

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos / THE FLOURISH APARTMENTS AND TERRACES, ORCHID ROAD BY CHEVRON LEKKI. / The Flourish Apartments And Terraces Ochid Rd. A Beautiful Abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Luxuria Ikoyi is the most luxurious development of apartment buildings in the highbrow area of Ikoyi, Lagos. It's located in Ikoyi, close to the Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, with easy access to the Mainland through the Third Mainland Bridge, and also access to VI and the other parts of the Lagos Islands, through Falomo.

There are 4-Bedroom Super-Luxury Apartments, 4-Bedroom Ultra-Luxury Maisonettes, and 5-Bedroom Hyper-Opulent Penthouses at Luxuria. Construction commenced in 2021 and will be completed in 2024. This is a step-by-step documentation of the various stages of development at The Luxuria Ikoyi.

Facilities and amenities at Luxuria Ikoyi include a gym, a spa, 3 parking lots per apartment, several pools, 2 lifts per apartment block, a tennis court, wet and dry kitchens, as well as the most basic which are 24-hour electricity, pristine water supply, and security. The prices of apartments are:

4-Bedroom Super-Luxury Apartments started at N450,000,000 now N850m
4-Bedroom Ultra-Luxury Maisonettes started at N800,000,000 now N1.2b
5-Bedroom Hyper-Opulent Penthouse started at N3,000,000,000 now N3.5b

Once upon a time, there was an old colonial house with a very large parcel of land at the intersection of Milverton Road and Alexander Avenue in Ikoyi. It has now been demolished, cleared, and has becoming the new construction site and birthplace of Luxuria Ikoyi, enjoy views of the design. Updates of ongoing work on the site will be posted weekly, including pictures, videos, and other details. More information can also be found on the Facebook page of Luxuria Ikoyi (http://www.facebook.com/LuxuriaIkoyi).

SOURCE: https://thediaryofabadman..com/2021/07/httpsthediaryofabadman..com202107luxuria-ikoyi.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2021
The land for construction of Luxuria Ikoyi was cleared last year, with the old building demolished, and debris removed.

Please call, text, or whatsapp +2348123420004 for more information, a brochure, a site inspection, office visit, or offer letter for purchase.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Over 600 piles already sunk beneath the ground. Pile Cap already in progress. The Luxuria is redefining luxury luxury, even in the heart of highbrow Ikoyi.

4 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by nex(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2021
The 5-Bedroom Penthouse at Luxuria Ikoyi was originally conceived as a 4-Bedroom Penthouse, then it was eventually revised into a 5-Bedroom Penthouse. It will feature the most luxurious design, finishing, fittings, and amenities of any apartment in Nigeria, including:

. Three (3) parking spaces
. Five (5) Bedrooms Ensuite
. Two (2) fully fitted kitchen
. Two (2) BQs/Maids rooms
. Air conditioning
. Innovative lighting system
. Floor lights
. Wall and Down lights
. Picture lights
. Statement open riser staircase
. Breathtaking Lekki/Ikoyi views
. Wrap around Balcony
. Double volume Lounge
. Light Filled space
. Smart home system
. 24 hours electricity
. Smart Home set-up
. 24 hours high-tech security
. Exclusive lift accessibility
. Reception/Lobby
. Spa
.Gym

The ground floor is approximately 500sqm while top floor is about 400sqm, making it altogether, 900sqm and the price is N3.5 billion.

Please call +2348123420004 for inquiries or purchase.

4 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by ideatoprince18(m): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Beautiful

They should not cut cost ..... Make e no go collapse like that osibona building

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Haryour12(m): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2021
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 08, 2021
FLOOD STATE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by bitingcool: 5:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Make we no hear say....

10 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by paskal16: 5:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Roughly 3m $ Omo

4 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by simhosting: 5:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by siralos135: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Great
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 5:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Hope it won't collapse half way

4 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Silva79(f): 5:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Y'all don't build trees when u build this houses.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Kingibiza(m): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Lagos is developing at a very fast pace...... God na human being like me go still live there o, only time.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Osiris12: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Hope it’s not what I’m thinking

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:49am On Dec 08, 2021
StreetFight:

They are looking for who to use for rituals. Useless people
Osiris12:
Hope it’s not what I’m thinking
raindroup:
Another death trap loading
Isupaefugbemi00:
Hope it won't collapse half way
Makinaki:
After e go collapse

Spits. You guys should be in a sanatorium before you infect people with your delirium

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by StreetFight: 5:50am On Dec 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
FLOOD STATE

We were born inside the FLOOD. But some people jumped into Mallam Aboki trailer carrying cows to the FLOOD STATE.

15 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Siberia01(m): 5:54am On Dec 08, 2021

Paying N400 million for something that looks like a normal neighborhood in Canada
Most Nigerians pay huge amount of money to enjoy basic amenities...
I rather Live in the countries cool
Than here

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by OfficialGaGa(m): 5:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Zone B grill Alt account dey work overtime....

Laws for Naija nor be for poor people.... rich people most times get away with almost everything
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Gee64: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Some Senators, Governors and others who made Nigeria a beggar Nation would soon buy off everything without it telling on their loot. The common man can only stand there to admire what would have been their natural rights.
THERE IS GOD OH!

Anyways, look at my signature below and maybe, just maybe, the future could be ours too lipsrsealed Tears!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Authoreety: 6:02am On Dec 08, 2021
To what gain
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 6:03am On Dec 08, 2021
Nice building, Ikoyi and their buildings sha, the blue print fine sha. Make them reserve a room for me I will come and buy one.

2 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Only those who work abroad like USA, Canada, Dubai, UK, e.t.c can afford this type of property.
Anybody that works in Nigeria and purchase this kind of property is either a thief, a yahoo, drug peddler or a senator, a Governor or someone that work in government parastatal where massive embezzlement of public funds are rife and left unchecked.
My take embarassed

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by maxtop(m): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2021
If I have this kind of money, I will just go to Ikorodu and buy maybe 5 hectares of land and build my own estate. I will be collecting my rent every year with no commission and agreement. Every morning i will be eating point and kill because that will be an investment of a life time.

N360,000,000 ($720,000) ....how many 2 story building can i build in Ikorodu please ?

41 Likes

Re: Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Just imagine this thing that is just a regular thing abroad being seen as a big thing here

What a poor backward country Nigeria is indeed .. to all those insulting themselves... Share your Facebook profile let me share mine let's see who has been abroad more...

I don't mean Dubai I mean first class western and Asian countries.

It's their type that told MTN and econet to sell sim cards o Nigeians @ 60k per sim..

These idiots go abroad and bring regular things and sell to their own people at outrageous amounts

Thieves

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex Built With Italian Materials selling cheap / My Family Has Been Scammed / The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.